Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014
Opeth -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 21st, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- December 21st, 2014
Pig Destroyer -- Philadelphia, PA -- December 20th, 2014

Old 05-21-2013, 06:00 PM
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking The Law View Post
How can you have Reckless listed as #20 and then fall out of your top 100 completely?
good question, because I don't feel as strongly about it as I once did.I moved it to a different spot at first because I thought it's original placement in this list was not where it should have been in the first place, then I recently have been getting into Survivor and Vital Signs has been on repeat for a few days now, and I couldn't see myself replacing anything else.I thought what album on this list doesn't get played in full hardly at all anymore, and it came down to Reckless.That was a CD I got into like 1 or 2 years ago, and it just doesn't have the power that I think it needs to be in this list anymore.Who knows, maybe it will come back into it sometime in the future, but for now it will stay off.Hope that answered your question.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:20 PM
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...

like someone already told you, stop updating this nonsense of your list every 4.5 minutes. Maybe once a year would be reasonable. Nobody is interested in seeing you change it that often as you discover every great album like Powerslave, c'mon man give yourself some time

It gives me exema to see that thread bump up all the time for no reason

Cheers !
PowerMaiden
Old 05-21-2013, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden View Post
like someone already told you, stop updating this nonsense of your list every 4.5 minutes. Maybe once a year would be reasonable. Nobody is interested in seeing you change it that often as you discover every great album like Powerslave, c'mon man give yourself some time

Cheers !
PowerMaiden
I honestly don't care that people who hate this think, especially someone who doesn't like the music I like.Every 4.5 minutes is quite overdramatic, since the last time I updated it was about a week ago.Sorry, guess you will have to deal with exema.Why would you care about this list anyway, you obviously hate it and have no interest in it whatsoever, so keep to yourself.And no one even told me to stop updating anyway.

Last edited by TheWildAndTheYoung; 05-21-2013 at 06:29 PM.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:51 PM
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...

we already know you like gay music. If bringing it up every week gives you satisfaction then go ahead, I won't bother you with it anymore

Cheers !
PowerMaiden
Old 05-21-2013, 07:31 PM

Quote:
we already know you like gay music. If bringing it up every week gives you satisfaction then go ahead, I won't bother you with it anymore

Cheers !
PowerMaiden
That's all I ask dude, don't throw insults at me that I've already heard hundreds of times, because to me it's just another comment from a guy who seems to care about insulting peoples musical taste more than the music he likes
Old 05-21-2013, 10:20 PM
So either make a change or shut the fuck up about it already.

Quote:

Cheers !
PowerMaiden
This dude is right. I mean why do a My All Time Favorite list only to update it constantly. It's more like an ever changing list of stuff ya really dig. No need to update this just keep track of your list and then update once a year or something. Not trying to bash your music taste here, just no point in bumping your own thread for your own pleasure.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:45 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
This dude is right. I mean why do a My All Time Favorite list only to update it constantly. It's more like an ever changing list of stuff ya really dig. No need to update this just keep track of your list and then update once a year or something. Not trying to bash your music taste here, just no point in bumping your own thread for your own pleasure.

This. Not to sound like a dick but no one gives two fucks what album you just discovered you loved so much to change your all time favorite list then change again 48 hours later. It's almost to the point where you do it just for post count
Old 05-27-2013, 05:02 PM
One who onions things

Dude, the main thing is that you're at the age when you're gonna discover a million amazing older albums non-stop for at least like 3 years straight. And then you find out about all the awesome new bands. It's basically downhill from there. Your tastes are gonna expand and develop into territories you can't even imagine right now. Most of us got into the music we really love during high school, and the more underground and obscure stuff came around then too. Hell, I'm still overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of mind-blowing music out there. I would give anything to be able to listen to and absorb it all.

It's also like JRA said in the thrash thread. Music doesn't exist in a vacuum, our tastes are influenced by the experiences we associate with them. You haven't had those experiences yet man! Don't worry about a top 100 list for now, I can guarantee you that it'll be 180'd by the time you graduate high school.
Satan/Slough Feg - 10/25
King Diamond - 8/31
Judas Priest - 11/16