Lich King -- Burlington, VT -- July 28th, 2014
Dillinger Escape Plan -- Brooklyn, NY -- July 31st, 2014
Cannibal Corpse -- South Burlington, VT -- July 28th, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Camden, NJ -- July 30th, 2014
Judas Priest -- Vorst, Belgium -- March 16th, 1991

Old 05-07-2013, 12:11 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

RAW WAS SO LAME!!!!

I will give them a positive comment though, the Lesnar destroying Triple H's office was a bit of an Attitude Era throwback. Still kinda lame, but a nice change of pace.

Note to the bookers: The Funkadactyl's suck, don't let them wrestle.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 05-07-2013, 04:04 PM
Concert Veteran

News about last night's RAW rating:

"Last night's episode of Raw hit a 2.9 rating with 3.91 million viewers. Those numbers were down 6% and 9%, respectively, from a 3.07 and 4.29 million viewers last week; it made for the lowest viewership of 2013 and the first show of the year below four million viewers. The show did hours of 3.96 million, 3.87 million and 3.91 million viewers.

The show ranked #2 among overall viewers and in the key male demographics, behing the NBA Playoffs on TNT"

The NBA playoffs have been awesome so far and that is no doubt a big reason why RAW was so low. But not having Punk or any other star power outside of Cena, who everyone is sick of, is not helping the show. They really need to do something because Cena is not the answer and he hasn't been for awhile now. They should put the belt on Ryback and see what happens there. Who knows, the WWE might actually create a new star if they did that. Isn't that what they're supposed to do anyways?
Old 05-08-2013, 10:55 AM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

I smell some Legend or at least Attitude era comebacks soon due to the lull.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:47 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maideneer View Post
I smell some Legend or at least Attitude era comebacks soon due to the lull.
Like who?

Taker is already back as is HHH.

Shawn Micheals won't come back to wrestle until WM likely and Stone Cold is done for good.

Batista is rumored to come back but who knows.

What other big attitude era guys are left? Or what legends would agree to come back?

I mean hell even like New Age Outlaws wouldn't come back full time.
Old 05-08-2013, 12:51 PM

Old 05-08-2013, 02:03 PM
Concert Veteran

The Undertaker does a commercial out of character

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=n7lVWulxO3w

Does anyone else get the feeling he's gonna kick your ass if you don't participate in this?

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 05-08-2013 at 02:05 PM.
Old 05-08-2013, 04:34 PM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

We noted last week how the Antonio Cesaro vs. Kofi Kingston match from Main Event was praised by several WWE talents on Twitter. The match also received praise among WWE officials but the success of the match was credited to Cesaro.

The feeling was that Cesaro made the match excellent and that's why he was booked to face Randy Orton on this week's Main Event.

Regarding the promo Cesaro cut on Monday's RAW after defeating Zack Ryder, it was almost the same promo he cut at last week's WWE NXT tapings after defeating Yoshi Tatsu. It appears WWE has decided to do away with Cesaro's yodeling gimmick.

THANK FUCKING GOD!

Seriously though. What does Cesaro have to do to get a push? He would be an amazing intercontinental champion. Dude is beast
Old 05-08-2013, 07:08 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister_Chalupa666 View Post
Seriously though. What does Cesaro have to do to get a push? He would be an amazing intercontinental champion.
Um, didn't he just have a push with the US title? The guy is on TV every week, it's not like he's straving for TV time at all. Yeah, the WWE fucked up by giving him that stupid yoddeling gimmick and jobbing him out recently but with the thin midcard they have there wasn't really much for him to do after he reached the six month mark holding the title. The reason he wasn't at mania and has been jobbing out recently is because he's beaten all the midcard guys so there's just been nothing for him to do lately.

Hopefully, he's elevated up to the world heavyweight title scene. The guy can cut a decent enough, believable promo and has the in ring skill the give some credibility to the title. If someone as uninteresting as Ziggler can hold the big gold belt there's no reason why Cesaro, who's a billion times more talented than him can't have a run with it within the next year.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Like who?

Taker is already back as is HHH.

Shawn Micheals won't come back to wrestle until WM likely and Stone Cold is done for good.

Batista is rumored to come back but who knows.

What other big attitude era guys are left? Or what legends would agree to come back?

I mean hell even like New Age Outlaws wouldn't come back full time.
In all seriousness besides my silly pics, wasn't there news of RVD returning? I think he's done with TNA, but I don't watch it so I don't know.

Others I can think of off the top of my head for WWE return contention:
Tommy Dreamer

X-Pac (according to Wiki, Waltman announced via his Twitter account that he had been sent a WWE contract, as part of the 'Legends Program')

What's Val Venis up to these days?

Finlay is back sort of, where the hell is he? I feel like a lot of people like him are waiting in the wings hanging back, we just don't realize it, and the writers don't even know what they have.

And the dream of dreams - why Keibler doesn't return as Fandango's permanent valet I don't know. What else is she doing besides going to Ravens games and getting bit parts on sitcoms?
Old 05-08-2013, 08:44 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maideneer View Post
In all seriousness besides my silly pics, wasn't there news of RVD returning? I think he's done with TNA, but I don't watch it so I don't know.

Others I can think of off the top of my head for WWE return contention:
Tommy Dreamer

X-Pac (according to Wiki, Waltman announced via his Twitter account that he had been sent a WWE contract, as part of the 'Legends Program')

What's Val Venis up to these days?

Finlay is back sort of, where the hell is he? I feel like a lot of people like him are waiting in the wings hanging back, we just don't realize it, and the writers don't even know what they have.

And the dream of dreams - why Keibler doesn't return as Fandango's permanent valet I don't know. What else is she doing besides going to Ravens games and getting bit parts on sitcoms?
I hope you're not serious about bringing back any of these people? RVD is the only one here who was ever a legit draw and made money. He would be the only one out of the ones you mentioned who a lot a fans would like to see in the WWE again. But RVD has put on weight and was high as fuck during his last run in TNA. He's much slower and actually both scary and sad to watch perform now. He's really fallen off bad when it comes to his ring work. If he did come back, he would have the same impact as Jericho. Fans would think it's cool he came back but in the long run he wouldn't really have much of an impact on anything significant.

X-Pac works as a talent scout in the WWE developmental league. Proving that you don't actually have to have any talent in order to be qualified to scout it. He only made it as far as he did because of who he was friends with. He did however help Jericho when he first came to the WWF by working with him on how to wrestle the WWE style. So maybe he was more talented then we all thought. Still, another return that wouldn't help the product out at all for the better.