Slash -- Hampton Beach, NH -- July 9th, 2014
Sebastian Bach -- London, England -- July 9th, 2014
Extreme -- London, England -- July 8th, 2014
Ash Borer -- Birmingham, AL -- July 6th, 2014

Old 04-28-2013, 11:17 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
So I met Jake The Snake today at C2E2 and he was by far one of the biggest assholes I've ever met. Not only was he listed as being a free signing when I went to give him the picture I wanted him to sign he tells me it's $20 for it. He then asks for my name and when I tell him he starts yelling towards me asking me for my name again. Finally after spelling it out he sets the paper back down and I ask for a picture and he tells me that if I want a picture with him it'll be another $20. I told Jake no and he says well then if you want a picture it'll be another $20 or your not getting one. After telling him I won't do it again and walking away he just got pissy. Also during the entire time me meeting him he seemed uninterested and even cracked some joke about the WWF picture I had and him doing coke. Overall he was a asshole and I regret ever giving him a penny of my money.
You mean the guy who made a career out of playing a dark, twisted, untrustworthy character and has a bad reputation due to all the drugs and alcohol problems he's had through the years was an asshole to you? Shocking

Given Jake's past it would've been more surprising if he was nice to you to be honest. This is why I don't really care to meet or converse with anybody famous. I wanna make sure I remember them for the reasons I like them.
Old 04-28-2013, 03:36 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
You mean the guy who made a career out of playing a dark, twisted, untrustworthy character and has a bad reputation due to all the drugs and alcohol problems he's had through the years was an asshole to you? Shocking

Given Jake's past it would've been more surprising if he was nice to you to be honest. This is why I don't really care to meet or converse with anybody famous. I wanna make sure I remember them for the reasons I like them.
I've been a fuck ton of celebrities even one that usually have bad reputations but turn out to be extremely nice. It's rare to meet a dickhead though.
Old 04-28-2013, 03:44 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

I've heard a couple of interviews with Jake the Snake on Busted Open (a show on Sirius radio) and the first one, around a year ago, he was an absolute prick. The second time, only a few weeks ago, he was the nicest guy in the world.
11/01 - Suffocation
12/06 - Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy
Old 04-28-2013, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I've heard a couple of interviews with Jake the Snake on Busted Open (a show on Sirius radio) and the first one, around a year ago, he was an absolute prick. The second time, only a few weeks ago, he was the nicest guy in the world.
I'm still pissed at how unappreciative he was when I said I donated money to him. He couldn't of given two shits.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:24 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

WWE needs to stop having "Dance Offs" ... they arent funny or entertaining in the slightest. Three hours and thats how they plan on entertaining everyone? Some low carders need TV time too...

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 04-30-2013, 11:56 PM

"Dance offs", "Rap battles" all need to go away.

They'll never do worse, however, than the political debate. Steiner verses Nowinski: wow!
11/01 - Suffocation
Old 05-01-2013, 05:40 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
WWE needs to stop having "Dance Offs" ... they arent funny or entertaining in the slightest. Three hours and thats how they plan on entertaining everyone? Some low carders need TV time too...
This is why you read a couple online reviews of RAW to see what happened and then decide if you're gonna watch it They got me to hang on last week because Taker wrestled on both RAW and SD. But if he doesn't show up again i'm not watching any WWE TV shows until Punk returns. I'll probably still check out the PPVs since they actually wrestle on those. Until Punk comes back i'm good with just watching TNA and ROH. At least they don't have their heads constantly up their asses when it comes to booking a good wrestling show like Vince seems to all the time now. It's a shame TNA doesn't have the money and marketing ability the WWE has . With how good Impact has been for the last year and a half, they would be giving the WWE some serious competition if they did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
They'll never do worse, however, than the political debate. Steiner verses Nowinski: wow!
When the hell did that happen? I don't even have the slightest recollection of it.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
This is why you read a couple online reviews of RAW to see what happened and then decide if you're gonna watch it They got me to hang on last week because Taker wrestled on both RAW and SD. But if he doesn't show up again i'm not watching any WWE TV shows until Punk returns. I'll probably still check out the PPVs since they actually wrestle on those. Until Punk comes back i'm good with just watching TNA and ROH. At least they don't have their heads constantly up their asses when it comes to booking a good wrestling show like Vince seems to all the time now. It's a shame TNA doesn't have the money and marketing ability the WWE has . With how good Impact has been for the last year and a half, they would be giving the WWE some serious competition if they did.

When the hell did that happen? I don't even have the slightest recollection of it.
Mid-2003, after Steiners main even push had ended. I think it was leading up to the Bad Blood pay per view. It. Was. Brutal.
11/01 - Suffocation
Old 05-01-2013, 01:33 PM

Rumor is Taker is done for right now since he was suppose to be taking the angle if Cena was injured but since Cena is still in they took Taker off the scripts for now.

Also on a good note just picked up WWE's new dvd of The Best Of The In Your House PPV's!
Old 05-01-2013, 07:27 PM
Concert Veteran

I read Punk's return has been moved up a few weeks and he'll be back at the end of the month. My vacation from watching WWE TV is lasting shorter than expected if that's the case.

I'm definitely gonna check out the best of In Your House DVD. They need to bring those back, I loved how they used to have a seperate theme based on what the main event match was. Now we just get the same PPV on the same month every year. At least the In Your House theme made the PPV seem special. I hope they have something from Revenge Of The Taker, I attended that one. Taker/Mankind for the title and Austin/Bret were pretty good matches. The tag title match with The Legion Of Doom against Owen and The British Bulldog was good as well.

I also went to Breakdown that they had at Copps Colesium in Hamilton, Ontario. I remember that was the night where the fans started cheering the Rock and started booing Ken Shamrock. Owen Hart's match opened the show and the Canadian crowd gave him a huge ovation. Possibly the best pop of the night besides Austin and Rock. That was also when Taker had an alliance with Kane and Taker was slowly starting to make his heel turn at the end of '98 and begining of '99. The triple threat title match between them two and Austin was good but the ending kind of pissed people off with both Taker and Kane pinning Austin at the same time and then Vince running off with the belt.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 05-01-2013 at 07:44 PM.