Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Evergrey -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 29th, 2015
Moscow Metal Meeting 2015 -- Moscow, Russia -- August 29th, 2015
Riot Fest -- Denver, CO -- August 28th, 2015
Adler -- Uncasville, CT -- August 28th, 2015
Sonic Pulse -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 27th, 2015

  #21  
Old 04-11-2013, 01:10 PM
XDoomsayerX's Avatar
XDoomsayerX XDoomsayerX is offline
Leave this life behind and take the next step in the right direction.
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California
Posts: 1,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by elturtleboy View Post
This was BEFORE Toche and Joyce blew up. And yeah hxc bands are cool with crappy deathcore/metalcore bands now.
Tru dat but Terror and CBK played last year. Just seeing popular, mainstream hardcore bands do this gig too. So TGI and Hundreth arent that surprising.
__________________
Slipknot/LoG?- 8/29
Knuckle Puck? - 10/29
The Wonder Years? - 11/6
PUP? - 11/13
The Front Bottoms?- 11/14
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-11-2013, 01:17 PM
energymetal14 energymetal14 is offline
"I call it torture you call it life. A slave to money and everything I despise"
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,151
Lots of cool bands, but plenty of bands I could care less about. I'd travel a couple hours for this.
__________________
8/17 High on Fire
8/21 Forn
8/22 Morpheus Descends
9/17 Godflesh
10/1 Pentagram
10/9 Corrosion of Conformity
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-11-2013, 01:41 PM
swboyd swboyd is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
No I know they toured with Terror, TUI, Cruel Hand, STYG, and some other hardcore bands.
Word. It's looked like they've toured with all different types of bands which is pretty sweet.

http://lambgoat.com/music/The-Ghost-Inside

(Being bored in office hours will cause you to do things like this. I hate being a grad student sometimes).
__________________
4/27 - Iron Reagan/Enabler
5/15 - Nothing
5/16 - Ulcerate/Inter Arma
5/17 - Pig Destroyer/Weekend Nachos?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-11-2013, 01:54 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 8,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by swboyd View Post
Word. It's looked like they've toured with all different types of bands which is pretty sweet.

http://lambgoat.com/music/The-Ghost-Inside

(Being bored in office hours will cause you to do things like this. I hate being a grad student sometimes).
Yeah they fall into that section where of bands like them, STYG, and Terror that can tour with bands that aren't just hardcore.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-29-2013, 10:48 AM
Ommie Ommie is offline
Tinnitus
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,135
http://www.theprp.com/2013/04/29/new...val-cancelled/
__________________
9/20 SFTP
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-29-2013, 03:46 PM
elturtleboy's Avatar
elturtleboy elturtleboy is offline
Kvlt,Grim,Frostbitten,and Grindage
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: California/LA
Posts: 3,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ommie View Post
@ hxc kidz
__________________
9/13-Gruesome/Skeletal Remains
9/16-Black Breath/Battalion Of Saints?
9/18-Asshole Parade/To The Point
10/31-Gehenna/Full Of Hell
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-29-2013, 06:53 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 8,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by elturtleboy View Post
@ hxc kidz
This sucks but I completely understand why they had to cancel. 2 people doing a big fest like that could take everything they have if it flopped at all.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-29-2013, 07:25 PM
elturtleboy's Avatar
elturtleboy elturtleboy is offline
Kvlt,Grim,Frostbitten,and Grindage
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: California/LA
Posts: 3,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
This sucks but I completely understand why they had to cancel. 2 people doing a big fest like that could take everything they have if it flopped at all.
They were getting bands(that suck) that are way to big for them. Thats why all the past fests were ok. I blame ghost inside.
__________________
9/13-Gruesome/Skeletal Remains
9/16-Black Breath/Battalion Of Saints?
9/18-Asshole Parade/To The Point
10/31-Gehenna/Full Of Hell
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-29-2013, 07:29 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 8,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by elturtleboy View Post
They were getting bands(that suck) that are way to big for them. Thats why all the past fests were ok. I blame ghost inside.
Why blame TGI? They were getting hardcore bands and TGI are still a hardcore band.

Putting on a huge hardcore fest like that is still hard. I mean hell The Rumble just happened in Chicago last weekend and the first day even if it was sold out was moved to a smaller venue than the previous years and JD said the second day wasn't even half full.

Trying to do a hardcore fest with bands no matter how big or small is a huge gamble.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-29-2013, 08:22 PM
elturtleboy's Avatar
elturtleboy elturtleboy is offline
Kvlt,Grim,Frostbitten,and Grindage
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: California/LA
Posts: 3,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Why blame TGI? They were getting hardcore bands and TGI are still a hardcore band.

Putting on a huge hardcore fest like that is still hard. I mean hell The Rumble just happened in Chicago last weekend and the first day even if it was sold out was moved to a smaller venue than the previous years and JD said the second day wasn't even half full.

Trying to do a hardcore fest with bands no matter how big or small is a huge gamble.
They've been doing it for years though. TGI is huge and im sure they dont charge as much as Early Graves or the others.
__________________
9/13-Gruesome/Skeletal Remains
9/16-Black Breath/Battalion Of Saints?
9/18-Asshole Parade/To The Point
10/31-Gehenna/Full Of Hell
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:17 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008