Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Sadistic Intent -- Downey, CA -- December 21st, 2013
Thy Art Is Murder -- Sydney, Australia -- December 19th, 2014
Intronaut -- West Hollywood, CA -- December 19th, 2014
Cannabis Corpse -- Chicago, IL -- December 17th, 2014
Kreator -- London, England -- December 18th, 2014

  #21  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:10 PM
XDoomsayerX's Avatar
XDoomsayerX XDoomsayerX is offline
So either make a change or shut the fuck up about it already.
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California
Posts: 1,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by elturtleboy View Post
This was BEFORE Toche and Joyce blew up. And yeah hxc bands are cool with crappy deathcore/metalcore bands now.
Tru dat but Terror and CBK played last year. Just seeing popular, mainstream hardcore bands do this gig too. So TGI and Hundreth arent that surprising.
__________________
2/13/14-Joyce Manor?
3/13/14-Title Fight
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:17 PM
energymetal14 energymetal14 is offline
"I call it torture you call it life. A slave to money and everything I despise"
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,037
Lots of cool bands, but plenty of bands I could care less about. I'd travel a couple hours for this.
__________________
12/20 Pig DNA
12/23 Ramming Speed
12/27 Krieg
1/2 Forn
1/11 Mayhem/Revenge
2/7 Napalm Death
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:41 PM
swboyd swboyd is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
No I know they toured with Terror, TUI, Cruel Hand, STYG, and some other hardcore bands.
Word. It's looked like they've toured with all different types of bands which is pretty sweet.

http://lambgoat.com/music/The-Ghost-Inside

(Being bored in office hours will cause you to do things like this. I hate being a grad student sometimes).
__________________
4/27 - Iron Reagan/Enabler
5/15 - Nothing
5/16 - Ulcerate/Inter Arma
5/17 - Pig Destroyer/Weekend Nachos?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:54 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by swboyd View Post
Word. It's looked like they've toured with all different types of bands which is pretty sweet.

http://lambgoat.com/music/The-Ghost-Inside

(Being bored in office hours will cause you to do things like this. I hate being a grad student sometimes).
Yeah they fall into that section where of bands like them, STYG, and Terror that can tour with bands that aren't just hardcore.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-29-2013, 11:48 AM
Ommie Ommie is offline
Tinnitus
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,009
http://www.theprp.com/2013/04/29/new...val-cancelled/
__________________
12/9 ETID
1/9 Comeback Kid
2/1 August Burns Red
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-29-2013, 04:46 PM
elturtleboy's Avatar
elturtleboy elturtleboy is offline
Kvlt,Grim,Frostbitten,and Grindage
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: California/LA
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ommie View Post
@ hxc kidz
__________________
1/5-Cattle Decapitation/Theories
1/10-Sex Prisoner/Final Draft
1/16-Nausea/ACxDC
1/23-Harm's Way/Disgrace
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-29-2013, 07:53 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by elturtleboy View Post
@ hxc kidz
This sucks but I completely understand why they had to cancel. 2 people doing a big fest like that could take everything they have if it flopped at all.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-29-2013, 08:25 PM
elturtleboy's Avatar
elturtleboy elturtleboy is offline
Kvlt,Grim,Frostbitten,and Grindage
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: California/LA
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
This sucks but I completely understand why they had to cancel. 2 people doing a big fest like that could take everything they have if it flopped at all.
They were getting bands(that suck) that are way to big for them. Thats why all the past fests were ok. I blame ghost inside.
__________________
1/5-Cattle Decapitation/Theories
1/10-Sex Prisoner/Final Draft
1/16-Nausea/ACxDC
1/23-Harm's Way/Disgrace
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-29-2013, 08:29 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by elturtleboy View Post
They were getting bands(that suck) that are way to big for them. Thats why all the past fests were ok. I blame ghost inside.
Why blame TGI? They were getting hardcore bands and TGI are still a hardcore band.

Putting on a huge hardcore fest like that is still hard. I mean hell The Rumble just happened in Chicago last weekend and the first day even if it was sold out was moved to a smaller venue than the previous years and JD said the second day wasn't even half full.

Trying to do a hardcore fest with bands no matter how big or small is a huge gamble.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-29-2013, 09:22 PM
elturtleboy's Avatar
elturtleboy elturtleboy is offline
Kvlt,Grim,Frostbitten,and Grindage
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: California/LA
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Why blame TGI? They were getting hardcore bands and TGI are still a hardcore band.

Putting on a huge hardcore fest like that is still hard. I mean hell The Rumble just happened in Chicago last weekend and the first day even if it was sold out was moved to a smaller venue than the previous years and JD said the second day wasn't even half full.

Trying to do a hardcore fest with bands no matter how big or small is a huge gamble.
They've been doing it for years though. TGI is huge and im sure they dont charge as much as Early Graves or the others.
__________________
1/5-Cattle Decapitation/Theories
1/10-Sex Prisoner/Final Draft
1/16-Nausea/ACxDC
1/23-Harm's Way/Disgrace
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:39 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008