Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

The Contortionist -- Detroit, MI -- May 1st, 2016
Steel Panther -- Raleigh, NC -- April 28th, 2016
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- April 29th, 2016
Rainbow Bar & Grill 44th Anniversary -- Hollywood, CA -- April 17th, 2016
Pearl Jam -- Philadelphia, PA -- April 29th, 2016


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-23-2013, 09:25 PM
BloodoftheKings's Avatar
BloodoftheKings BloodoftheKings is offline
Rats off to ya
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Strong Island
Posts: 6,029
Suicidal Tendencies -- Patchogue, NY -- April 23rd, 2013

D.R.I.



SxTx

You Can't Bring Me Down
Institutionalized
Smash It!
Subliminal
War Inside My Head
Send Me Your Money
Possessed to Skate
Cyco Vision
I Saw Your Mommy
Who's Afraid?
How Will I Laugh Tomorrow

Slam City
Pledge Your Allegiance
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-23-2013, 09:29 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
"I'm the biggest whiny baby on this site" - Metalsetlists.com user AnthG
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 24,366
Blog Entries: 19
I really want to know what the bottom of that setlist says
__________________
04/06 - Abbath
04/16 - Absu
04/21 - Malevolent Creation
04/26 - Kvelertak
05/04 - MOTM 2016
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-23-2013, 10:08 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 6,497
sucks dri dropped fun n games
__________________
Who needs a god when you've got Big Macs?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-24-2013, 05:51 AM
300%_Density 300%_Density is offline
Say what you want about America - 13 bucks can still get you a hell of a lot of mice!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 5,363
Sad that it seems like the DRI set is almost as long as the ST set. It looks like the ST sets are getting shorter.
__________________
5/27 - Foreigner
6/19 - American Head Charge
7/23 - Kiss
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-24-2013, 06:17 AM
jhdeity's Avatar
jhdeity jhdeity is offline
Headbanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pasadena, MD
Posts: 3,183
That ST "headlining" setlist blows goats. What is that 45 min of music? Fuck that!
__________________
1//17 - LOG & Anthrax
3/5 - Slayer & Testament
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-24-2013, 06:24 AM
300%_Density 300%_Density is offline
Say what you want about America - 13 bucks can still get you a hell of a lot of mice!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 5,363
It should read:

You Can't Bring Me Down
Institutionalized
Mike Rant (5 Mins)
Smash It!
Subliminal
War Inside My Head
Mike Talks About Shit Nobody Gets (7 Mins)
Send Me Your Money
Possessed to Skate
Cyco Vision
Mike Talks About More Shit (6 Mins)
I Saw Your Mommy
Who's Afraid?
How Will I Laugh Tomorrow
Why The Hell Is Mike Still Ranting? (10 Mins)

Slam City
Pledge Your Allegiance
Mike Tells The Crowd Bye And Drive Safe (8 Mins)
__________________
5/27 - Foreigner
6/19 - American Head Charge
7/23 - Kiss
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-24-2013, 06:56 AM
BloodoftheKings's Avatar
BloodoftheKings BloodoftheKings is offline
Rats off to ya
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Strong Island
Posts: 6,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
Sad that it seems like the DRI set is almost as long as the ST set. It looks like the ST sets are getting shorter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
That ST "headlining" setlist blows goats. What is that 45 min of music? Fuck that!
Suicidal played from 10:15-11:45. See below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
It should read:

You Can't Bring Me Down
Institutionalized
Mike Rant (5 Mins)
Smash It!
Subliminal
War Inside My Head
Mike Talks About Shit Nobody Gets (7 Mins)
Send Me Your Money
Possessed to Skate
Cyco Vision
Mike Talks About More Shit (6 Mins)
I Saw Your Mommy
Who's Afraid?
How Will I Laugh Tomorrow
Why The Hell Is Mike Still Ranting? (10 Mins)

Slam City
Pledge Your Allegiance
Mike Tells The Crowd Bye And Drive Safe (8 Mins)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-24-2013, 09:55 PM
jhdeity's Avatar
jhdeity jhdeity is offline
Headbanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pasadena, MD
Posts: 3,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
Suicidal played from 10:15-11:45. See below.
Yeah 300 is right on then because there is no way that's more than an hour of actual music. Was offered a free ticket tonight but couldn't make it until late so I bailed. I've seen all those good songs live and the new stuff is ok at best.

They seriously need to mix it up and play better sets. One of the 3 worst setlist bands in the history of music for me...

Needs more:

Waking the Dead
Suicidal Maniac
I Feel Your Pain
Trip at the Brain
Can't Stop
Join the Army
Feel Like Shit... Deja Vu
Disco's Out, Murder's In
Nobody Hears/Asleep at the Wheel type medley and most importantly...
The entire 30 min 1st album should be played every night!!!!
__________________
1//17 - LOG & Anthrax
3/5 - Slayer & Testament
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-24-2013, 09:57 PM
jhdeity's Avatar
jhdeity jhdeity is offline
Headbanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pasadena, MD
Posts: 3,183
And while I'm on a roll...

DRI not playing all 2 minutes of You Say I'm Scum is a total travesty also.

:End Rant:
__________________
1//17 - LOG & Anthrax
3/5 - Slayer & Testament
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-25-2013, 07:10 AM
Wrecking Crew Wrecking Crew is offline
Old Guy
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
Yeah 300 is right on then because there is no way that's more than an hour of actual music. Was offered a free ticket tonight but couldn't make it until late so I bailed. I've seen all those good songs live and the new stuff is ok at best.

They seriously need to mix it up and play better sets. One of the 3 worst setlist bands in the history of music for me...

Needs more:

Waking the Dead
Suicidal Maniac
I Feel Your Pain
Trip at the Brain
Can't Stop
Join the Army
Feel Like Shit... Deja Vu
Disco's Out, Murder's In
Nobody Hears/Asleep at the Wheel type medley and most importantly...
The entire 30 min 1st album should be played every night!!!!
+1,000,000
__________________
2016:
7-26 Carcass?
9-11 Black Sabbath
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
d.r.i., suicidal tendencies

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:11 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008