Skid Row -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 20th, 2014
The Quireboys -- West Hollywood, CA -- August 6th, 2014
High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014

Old 04-14-2013, 12:34 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Honestly I feel a very boring cena era coming like longer reign than punk. Hopefully zig proves he's champ material
They won't keep Cena for champ that long, Cena wouldn't let that happen.
Old 04-14-2013, 03:01 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Honestly I feel a very boring cena era coming like longer reign than punk. Hopefully zig proves he's champ material
Hate to sound like a broken record but I still see Cena verses Rock III at Wrestlemania XXX for the title, with Cena winning in the end. So I wouldn't be surprised to see him hold it that long either, or at least win it back in time for Wrestlemania.
10/18 - King Diamond
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
Old 04-14-2013, 04:10 PM
Concert Veteran

Cena will lose the belt at Summerslam to Lesnar. After Brock wins, he should smash that shitty looking belt to bits with a hammer the next night on RAW and bring back the WWE championship design that he wore during his first WWE run.

Take this for what it's worth but supposedly Batista is training and back up to his wrestling weight of 290 and might be looking to make a return to the WWE. He may feud with Lesnar if he comes back. Give me that over Rock/Brock any day.
Old 04-14-2013, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Cena will lose the belt at Summerslam to Lesnar. After Brock wins, he should smash that shitty looking belt to bits with a hammer the next night on RAW and bring back the WWE championship design that he wore during his first WWE run.

Take this for what it's worth but supposedly Batista is training and back up to his wrestling weight of 290 and might be looking to make a return to the WWE. He may feud with Lesnar if he comes back. Give me that over Rock/Brock any day.
This is true.

RVD MAY also be coming back to WWE.
Old 04-14-2013, 05:36 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

If Batista had of stayed with the WWE there'd be HUGE money in a feud with Brock. There'll still be money made but it could've been massive.
10/18 - King Diamond
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
Old 04-15-2013, 07:02 PM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Brock beating up 3MB was cool, decent matches in Cesaro/Kingston and Swag/Zig, and odd promo from Punk(just gonna leave til whenever?). This Cena promo is just baaad. Ryback/Cena seriously who cares.
Tough Mudder-10/26
Real Friends/Neck Deep?-11/7
Old 04-15-2013, 07:23 PM
Rats off to ya

So Ryback is gonna be the first guy to go against Cena for the title?

Good job WWE writers, i'm completely convinced that a mid-card guy is gonna take the title from the guy who just beat the Rock. You really have me on the edge of my seat here.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:03 AM
Concert Veteran

Some interesting news about Punk's future:

"One of the reasons that Brock Lesnar is being used so soon after WrestleMania and that the Undertaker is working a match on Raw next week is because CM Punk won't be returning anytime soon and WWE feels that they need star power on TV.

The original plan for CM Punk was for him to address the crowd on the Raw after Wrestlemania 29. he would whine about his loss and then "walk out" on the company. WWE held Punk off of that show because officials felt that Punk would get a big reaction from the post-WrestleMania RAW crowd.

But there is more to the story. Punk was not happy with the verbiage that WWE wanted him to use, and didn't want to come off as a whiner. A few weeks ago, Punk had a big blow up with the WWE creative team, and it got to the point that he wanted to give his notice to the company. Punk eventually worked out his issues with WWE management, but it was decided then that he wouldn't work live events, instead just TV and WrestleMania 29.

With the knee injury and issues with creative, the decision was made to write Punk off of TV. While there is no set plan for Punk's return, word is that he won't be back until at least SummerSlam time"

A number of pages are reproting this story. If it's true he'll be gone until Summerslam there goes any reason to watch RAW at all for the next few months. It's great that Punk stood up to management and it's good to know that he's reached some level of being untouchable since he wasn't fired over it.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:34 AM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Some interesting news about Punk's future:

"One of the reasons that Brock Lesnar is being used so soon after WrestleMania and that the Undertaker is working a match on Raw next week is because CM Punk won't be returning anytime soon and WWE feels that they need star power on TV.

The original plan for CM Punk was for him to address the crowd on the Raw after Wrestlemania 29. he would whine about his loss and then "walk out" on the company. WWE held Punk off of that show because officials felt that Punk would get a big reaction from the post-WrestleMania RAW crowd.

But there is more to the story. Punk was not happy with the verbiage that WWE wanted him to use, and didn't want to come off as a whiner. A few weeks ago, Punk had a big blow up with the WWE creative team, and it got to the point that he wanted to give his notice to the company. Punk eventually worked out his issues with WWE management, but it was decided then that he wouldn't work live events, instead just TV and WrestleMania 29.

With the knee injury and issues with creative, the decision was made to write Punk off of TV. While there is no set plan for Punk's return, word is that he won't be back until at least SummerSlam time"

A number of pages are reproting this story. If it's true he'll be gone until Summerslam there goes any reason to watch RAW at all for the next few months. It's great that Punk stood up to management and it's good to know that he's reached some level of being untouchable since he wasn't fired over it.
Yup. Done with WWE until Punk returns then. Whine and walk out, da fuck. WWE really doesnt want to build Punk as one of the best ever to be in WWE, which he easily is.
Tough Mudder-10/26
Real Friends/Neck Deep?-11/7
Old 04-17-2013, 12:49 PM

What the fuck!

Punk should be doing the main event at the June PPV. WWE is going to be some stupid motherfuckers if they think Lesner, Taker, HHH, or anyone is going to get a bigger pop for that PPV than Punk would IN HIS HOMETOWN!