Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Death Angel -- San Francisco, CA -- December 27th, 2014
Protest the Hero -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 27th, 2014
Marduk -- Norrköping, Sweden -- December 19th-20th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 04-11-2013, 10:58 AM
detuned detuned is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
Aren't Mayhem tickets less than $50 to begin w/? Laughable.
not good seats. looks like top price for most of the shows is in the 80-90 range.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04-11-2013, 11:20 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,352
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
LOL

Zombie tickets for KC show are $50 after fees. That pretty much just screwed the pooch on that. No way in hell I pay that. Aren't Mayhem tickets less than $50 to begin w/? Laughable.
Good thing I have ticketmaster gift cards ^o^
__________________
12/16 - Pallbearer
12/18 - Orange Goblin
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 04-11-2013, 11:45 AM
300%_Density 300%_Density is offline
When your grabbing ass with your friends...
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 3,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Good thing I have ticketmaster gift cards ^o^
Goddamn you.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04-11-2013, 12:03 PM
Sinister_Chalupa666's Avatar
Sinister_Chalupa666 Sinister_Chalupa666 is offline
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 349
Going to be pissed if San Antonio doesn't get an off date with any band. They have a day off between FL and the Austin date and Austin is only an hour from here.
__________________
I.......dropped the screw..........in the tuna!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:37 PM
Bengals279's Avatar
Bengals279 Bengals279 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Kansas
Posts: 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
LOL

Zombie tickets for KC show are $50 after fees. That pretty much just screwed the pooch on that. No way in hell I pay that. Aren't Mayhem tickets less than $50 to begin w/? Laughable.
Dude, its pretty much 50 dollar pit tickets
__________________
Solstice-9/2
Godsmack-9/5
Battlecross-10/5
Killswitch Engage-10/24
Slipknot-11/26
Exodus-12/7
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:44 PM
300%_Density 300%_Density is offline
When your grabbing ass with your friends...
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 3,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals279 View Post
Dude, its pretty much 50 dollar pit tickets
I've seen Zombie w/ better support/smaller venues and never payed that much. I only wanted this because of the support, I'm not interested in Zombie's 13-14 song set that will slightly change because of a new album and the same tired WZ songs he always does with John 5's 10 minute guitar solo.

If I'm payin $50 I'm staying the whole time and I better really really want to see the headliner.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:47 PM
Bengals279's Avatar
Bengals279 Bengals279 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Kansas
Posts: 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
I've seen Zombie w/ better support/smaller venues and never payed that much. I only wanted this because of the support, I'm not interested in Zombie's 13-14 song set that will slightly change because of a new album and the same tired WZ songs he always does with John 5's 10 minute guitar solo.

If I'm payin $50 I'm staying the whole time and I better really really want to see the headliner.
Im going for Bodom/Amarth.MH and I would definitely pay 50 bucks for them. And Zombie has some good stuff so he is just an extra
__________________
Solstice-9/2
Godsmack-9/5
Battlecross-10/5
Killswitch Engage-10/24
Slipknot-11/26
Exodus-12/7
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 04-11-2013, 02:49 PM
300%_Density 300%_Density is offline
When your grabbing ass with your friends...
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 3,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals279 View Post
Im going for Bodom/Amarth.MH and I would definitely pay 50 bucks for them. And Zombie has some good stuff so he is just an extra
Those bands are good but if just those 3 bands had their own tour, no way they ask for more than $30 a ticket. That math doesn't add up to me. I've seen MH & Bodom already, never seen AA. Haven't listened to them a ton. I'll live.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 04-13-2013, 09:33 AM
Bengals279's Avatar
Bengals279 Bengals279 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Kansas
Posts: 621
Ok so I messaged battlecross on facebook and they said they were trying to get in on the 8/5 show in bonner springs. And the show has no lawn btw
__________________
Solstice-9/2
Godsmack-9/5
Battlecross-10/5
Killswitch Engage-10/24
Slipknot-11/26
Exodus-12/7
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 04-13-2013, 09:41 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,352
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals279 View Post
Ok so I messaged battlecross on facebook and they said they were trying to get in on the 8/5 show in bonner springs. And the show has no lawn btw
I seriously doubt that there is no lawn.
__________________
12/16 - Pallbearer
12/18 - Orange Goblin
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:52 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008