Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Cannibal Corpse -- South Burlington, VT -- July 28, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Camden, NJ -- July 30th, 2014
Judas Priest -- Vorst, Belgium -- March 16th, 1991
Black Label Society -- Memphis, TN -- July 27th, 2014
Megadeth -- Milwaukee, WI -- July 19th, 2013

Old 04-08-2013, 01:12 PM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
"You eat steak for dinner every night and eventually you get tired of steak. and it's the same thing with the women and the midgets."

-Classie Freddie Blassie
lol I have a signed CFB color promo photo somewhere in my closet. I should go look for it.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:25 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister_Chalupa666 View Post
Word going around is the set up for Brock vs Rock will go down tonight.
lol not anymoar
Old 04-08-2013, 02:54 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
lol not anymoar
Yep, I read that they're in panic mode backstage at RAW today for a re-write since the Rock decided to be the asshole we all know he is and go home without telling anybody. I read he has an injury. Working three crap matches in one year has got to be tough

Overall, mainia wasn't too bad of a show. Now if Vince can just realise that Taker's matches need to close the show then we could end mania with quality main events instead of the garbage that has ended it the last three years. Seriously, what does Taker have to do now to show that nobody should follow him at mania? The match against Punk was great which should really be no surprise when you've got the greatest of all time going up against the best full time worker the WWE has right now.

I was really surprised to see Mark Henry win. Maybe he will be challenging Cena or Del Rio next. I guess the WWE has lost some faith in Ryback since he took the pin last night when he really needed a big win. Maybe beating Cesaro and giving him a good run with the US title can build him up as a threat again. I was also surprised that Swagger didn't beat down Del Rio after the match to set up a Ziggler cash in. The show needed something unpredictable to happen that never did. That would've been good and got the crowd buzzing a bit.

Tripe H and Brock was pretty good but the wrong man won. Triple H winning at this point is not needed and does nothing. Brock murdering people in the ring and winning will draw money still. Triple H winning big matches doesn't anymore.

Rock and Cena stunk up the joint again. Well, mainly The Rock did.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:25 PM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Yep, I read that they're in panic mode backstage at RAW today for a re-write since the Rock decided to be the asshole we all know he is and go home without telling anybody. I read he has an injury. Working three crap matches in one year has got to be tough

Overall, mainia wasn't too bad of a show. Now if Vince can just realise that Taker's matches need to close the show then we could end mania with quality main events instead of the garbage that has ended it the last three years. Seriously, what does Taker have to do now to show that nobody should follow him at mania? The match against Punk was great which should really be no surprise when you've got the greatest of all time going up against the best full time worker the WWE has right now.

I was really surprised to see Mark Henry win. Maybe he will be challenging Cena or Del Rio next. I guess the WWE has lost some faith in Ryback since he took the pin last night when he really needed a big win. Maybe beating Cesaro and giving him a good run with the US title can build him up as a threat again. I was also surprised that Swagger didn't beat down Del Rio after the match to set up a Ziggler cash in. The show needed something unpredictable to happen that never did. That would've been good and got the crowd buzzing a bit.

Tripe H and Brock was pretty good but the wrong man won. Triple H winning at this point is not needed and does nothing. Brock murdering people in the ring and winning will draw money still. Triple H winning big matches doesn't anymore.

Rock and Cena stunk up the joint again. Well, mainly The Rock did.
Prob how I would feel if I saw Mania. May see Taker/Punk just cuz Punk is one of my faves. Lesnar shouldve killed HHH but whatevs.

ZIGGY TIME NOW!
Old 04-08-2013, 06:26 PM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

ITS ZIGGLERS TIME BITCHES!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2013, 07:25 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister_Chalupa666 View Post
ITS ZIGGLERS TIME BITCHES!!!!!!!!!
One of the best actual wrestlers in WWE.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:51 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Just reading the results from Raw, sounds like a mess-of a show.
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation
Old 04-09-2013, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Just reading the results from Raw, sounds like a mess-of a show.
The crowd carried that show. As lively as I've seen in a long time. Some matches ended weird but you could tell they were going all out for developing new angles as fast as they could think of them. Title changes and lies about Rock's injuries made the night a little strange.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:50 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
One of the best SELLERS in WWE.
Fixed that for you.

Ziggler is a great seller in the ring, that's the main thing that's gotten him this far. His in ring skill is decent but he's certainly hasn't shown to be one of the best wrestlers on the roster. His finisher is lame and his two other main moves, the superkick and fameasser are not original and were made famous and done much better by HBK and Billy Gunn. He still has to prove he's a top guy in the WWE when it comes to actual wrestling skill. Hopefully he won't be booked like shit anymore and he can show why so many people think he's special because he doesn't have me completely sold yet. That crowd reaction when his music hit to come down for the cash in and when he won was insane though. I still believe the cash in should've happened at mania. I think Ziggler is good but i've seen nothing from him to convince me he's as good as his fans make him out to be.

So, was that supposed to be a Ryback heel turn last night? If so, that completely failed.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:11 AM

Agreed about Ryback. Cena's already half-hated anyway, so you don't go heel unless it's against a full fledged good guy. Cena is a funny guy though, you gotta give that to him, when he was doing his dance moves and asked if anyone wanted to see a little 'heel turn'. Then he started cha-cha'ing to Fandango's music because the crowd wouldn't stop humming it for like 3 matches lol.

One angle I did like was Hell No coming out to protect Taker. Kane & Taker together again is cool, and I like what they've done with Daniel Bryan a lot.