KISS -- Lake Oswego, OR -- September 14th, 2014
Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014
King Crimson -- Boston, MA -- September 15th, 2014

Old 04-04-2013, 07:41 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Early Wrestlemania set photo.

Another thing to shit on this years show for? Quite possible. We'll have to see how the finished set looks. Not as bad as last years but still pretty ugly. And some really bad seats if you're behind the Empire State Building or Widescreen parts.
I'm pretty sure the seats behind the Empire State Building and the screens will be tarped off. It's a football stadium, unless you've got seats within the first five rows or in the first half of the lower bowl, it's gonna be shit when it comes to watching wrestling matches.

Actually, after looking at that picture again, I think the Empire State Building will be part of the entrance way.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:48 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

I still love this picture some poor sucker took at Wrestlemania 28. Can you imagine! At least a tall guy at a concert may walk away. But that tree wasn't going no where.

11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 -DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy
Old 04-05-2013, 04:02 AM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I'm pretty sure the seats behind the Empire State Building and the screens will be tarped off.
Not all believe it or not. The upper bowl behind the screen is open for business, my wife's cousin is sitting there. Some of the middle bowl is being sold too as you can see.

Old 04-05-2013, 09:52 AM
And now itís time to pull through. Something I must do with or without you.

Wade Barrett (c) vs. The Miz
The Rock (c) vs. John Cena
Alberto Del Rio (w/ Ricardo Rodriguez) (c) vs. Jack Swagger (w/ Zeb Colter)
The Undertaker vs. CM Punk (w/ Paul Heyman)
Sheamus, Randy Orton & Big Show vs. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns)
Ryback vs. Mark Henry
Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan) (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston (w/ AJ Lee)
Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman) vs. Triple H (w/ Shawn Michaels)
Chris Jericho vs. Fandango
Tons of Funk (Brodus Clay & Tensai) and The Funkadactyls (Cameron and Naomi) vs. Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow) and The Bella Twins (Brie and Nikki Bella)

My predictions. If the matches deliver this can be a dope ass WM. I really want CM Punk to wing but WWE doesnt have the balls to do so. If I find a decent stream I shall be watching this as I do my math HW.
Tough Mudder-10/26
TGI/ETID-11/15
Old 04-05-2013, 10:29 AM

Ah, I like this game:

Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan) (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston (w/ AJ Lee) (Kane choke slams Daniel Bryan afterwards)
Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman) vs. Triple H (w/ Shawn Michaels) (I'm on the fence about this one, and no matter what happens I don't think Triple H will ever have a last match)
Tons of Funk (Brodus Clay & Tensai) and The Funkadactyls (Cameron and Naomi) vs. Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow) and The Bella Twins (Brie and Nikki Bella)
Sheamus, Randy Orton & Big Show vs. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns) (On the fence about this one too, Orton heel turn afterwards regardless)
Ryback vs. Mark Henry
The Rock (c) vs. John Cena (No heel turn for Cena, mutual respect shown afterwards, handshake, some tension alluding to Wrestlemania next year)
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend

Last edited by adamclark52; 04-05-2013 at 04:44 PM.
Old 04-05-2013, 04:36 PM

I just saw a teaser on Smackdown for "coming up next, a look at Fandango" and I had to turn it off. This is the first time I've actually seen the guy in anything other than screen caps on wwe.com and I don't know who I feel worse for. Chris Jericho because he'll probably lose to the guy (you don't have someone debut at Wrestlemania and lose) or the guy who plays Fandango. Even if he breaks character some day and becomes a legit WWE Champion "Fan-Dan-Go" will be something that'll haunt the poor guy the rest of his career.

After seeing that I thought for a second that I may be done with WWE's current product. We'll see.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
Old 04-05-2013, 06:23 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
The Rock (c) vs. John Cena
Sheamus, Randy Orton & Big Show vs. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns)
Ryback vs. Mark Henry
Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan) (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston (w/ AJ Lee)
Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman) vs. Triple H (w/ Shawn Michaels)

My predictions. If the matches deliver this can be a dope ass WM. I really want CM Punk to wing but WWE doesnt have the balls to do so. If I find a decent stream I shall be watching this as I do my math HW.
No point in doing my own since this is what I think. Punk will lose and take his break after WM.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:17 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Just watched Hardcore Homecoming: November Reign. Yup.... far better than WrestleMania 29 could ever be... even if it clocked in at just over an hour and a half.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 04-07-2013, 12:32 AM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

I lost it when the crowd brought out the "boring" chants. That shit was pure fucking gold.

Also the Taker/Punk segment was fucking money. The whole pouring ashes on Taker and himself was awesome.
Old 04-07-2013, 04:51 AM
Concert Veteran

Wrestlemania predictions.

MIZ over BARRETT:

It's bullshit that this is on the pre-show. Despite being booked like shit Barrett has been working hard and putting on solid macthes, he deserves more. So does Miz, if for nothing else then the amount of promotion he does for the company. I figure they'll try and get the crowd going with a title change to start the "show".

TONS OF FUNK over RHODES SCHOLARS:

Who really cares about this match? The Bellas will be nice to look at but other than that is just serves as a way to get as many people on the card as possible. Rhodes and Sandow should be winning the tag titles on this show, not being placed in a filler match. Tons of funk will win because Vince and little kids think it's funny when big fat guys who should be monsters decide to dance.

FANDANGO over JERICHO:

There goes the last bit of main event credibility Jericho has left. Remember when you actually had to do something first in order to even get a match against someone like Jericho at wrestlemania?

HELL NO over ZIGGIE and BIGGIE:

Should be a good match but I don't see a reason for a title change since Dolph only has two months left to cash in his MITB.

THE SHIELD over SHEAMUS, ORTON and BIG SHOW:

The Shield has been booked strong and I see no reason why it should end here. A lot of people are predicting the long rumored Orton heel turn to happen during this match. I don't see how that's possible unless he's revealed as the man behind The Shield which doesn't make any sense. Giving RKO's to Sheamus and Show after the match will only get the crowd to cheer him. So that alone is not gonna make him a heel. There needs to be something more for the turn to work.

RYBACK over MARK HENRY:

Ryback needs a big PPV win and he will get it here. Should be a good power vs power match. I'm still worried about Ryback getting Henry up for the shellshock. Ryback is one strong motherfucker but that's a real thick load for him to get up for that.

DEL RIO over SWAGGER:

Should be a good match and the crowd reaction for this should be interesting considering there's probably a lot of fans who agree with the stuff Zeb and Swagger have been saying. I think Ziggler will cash in here and win the title, being the first man to even cash in and win at wrestlemania.

BROCK over HHH:

Triple H pretty much came out of retirement to have a retirement match, so it makes sense for Brock to win. There's more money to be made by keeping Brock around and making him look like a killer than there is in Triple H's wrestling career at this point. The no holds barred stipulation should make this really good and much better than the snoozer they put on at Summerslam last year.

UNDERTAKER over PUNK:

Come on, who really expects the streak to end? Should be a solid match. Punk's had the upper hand through the whole feud, which I think could've been booked a lot better. So it makes sense for Taker to get his revenge here. Bring on Taker and Lesnar for next year

CENA over ROCK:

Shit match last year so it will be even shittier this year since the Rock is completely out of ring shape right now as seen in his two matches with Punk this year. At least the WWE Championship will be back on a guy who shows up for all the RAWs, house shows and actually wrestles on a regular basis.

Overall the card looks decent and most of the matches should be good. But there is a serious lack of hype for mania this year and it doesn't have me excited about seeing most of the card.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 04-07-2013 at 05:07 AM.