Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Skid Row -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 20th, 2014
The Quireboys -- West Hollywood, CA -- August 6th, 2014
High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014
Boris -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- August 17th, 2014

Old 04-02-2013, 08:24 AM
I'm reaching out for something else.

fandango vs y2j will be gold and MOTN. y2j has been putting on quality matches since his return busting out new moves in shit, cena learn something!
Tough Mudder-10/26
Real Friends/Neck Deep?-11/7
Old 04-02-2013, 12:12 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

Watched the first Hardcore Homecoming last night. Good stuff! Much better than I was expecting it to be. I thought the crowd's interaction with everything was awesome... and goddamn... I don't remember Straw hat Guy being THAT angry back in the day

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 04-02-2013, 12:31 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Watched the first Hardcore Homecoming last night. Good stuff! Much better than I was expecting it to be. I thought the crowd's interaction with everything was awesome... and goddamn... I don't remember Straw hat Guy being THAT angry back in the day
Is that the one with Sunny? I think I have that DVD but one thing I remember was the audio being horrible. Good show though.
10/18 - King Diamond
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
Old 04-02-2013, 02:47 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
fandango vs y2j will be gold and MOTN. y2j has been putting on quality matches since his return busting out new moves in shit, cena learn something!
Even though the guy playing Fandango has been in WWE developmental for a while i've never seen him wrestle a match so there's no way to know for sure if the match will be that good. Jericho is great in the ring but most fans really don't know what he has to work with when it comes to Fandango. I'm not sure what you're talking about with Jericho using new moves. I haven't noticed anything different since his return.

Either way Jericho has had one of the worst falls from last year's mania to this years. It's not like they couldn't have had him and Cesaro feud over the US title for mania or anything. At least then you would know you were getting something good. Fandango is completely unproven and not worthy of a match on the mania card. The guy has done nothing to earn a spot on the show.

Meanwhile, Barrett and Miz's match for the IC title has been bumped to the pre-show. Give me a fuckin break, pathetic booking. Weather you like those two or not, you can't deny that they haven't at least earned a spot on the main card for mania unlike Fandango.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:02 PM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Even though the guy playing Fandango has been in WWE developmental for a while i've never seen him wrestle a match so there's no way to know for sure if the match will be that good. Jericho is great in the ring but most fans really don't know what he has to work with when it comes to Fandango. I'm not sure what you're talking about with Jericho using new moves. I haven't noticed anything different since his return.

Either way Jericho has had one of the worst falls from last year's mania to this years. It's not like they couldn't have had him and Cesaro feud over the US title for mania or anything. At least then you would know you were getting something good. Fandango is completely unproven and not worthy of a match on the mania card. The guy has done nothing to earn a spot on the show.

Meanwhile, Barrett and Miz's match for the IC title has been bumped to the pre-show. Give me a fuckin break, pathetic booking. Weather you like those two or not, you can't deny that they haven't at least earned a spot on the main card for mania unlike Fandango.
Well I was just messing cuz I feel Rock/Taker/Lesnar matches may not deliver due to different reasons. I have yet to see a proper Fandango match so who knows what that kid is capable of. And Jericho seems to be doing more high flying moves these days like huricanranas, flying cross bodies, outside dives, and its cool he has been using the lion tamer. I just think Jericho may steal the show at mania given the chance too, to just prove a point that he deserves better. And Miz/Barret getting bumped down to pre show is fucking bullshit. Both are workhorses along with Cesaro who deserves to be on the main card, apparently he's yodeling now? Tons of Funk is really happening too
Tough Mudder-10/26
Real Friends/Neck Deep?-11/7
Old 04-02-2013, 03:23 PM
D.B.B.

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post

Booking is horrible as fuck this year! Jericho was headling mania last year and Miz (although I am not really a fan) was headling two years ago. They both deserve better. And the IC title not being defended on the main card?! The belts don't even matter anymore. It's bullshit.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:41 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Is that the one with Sunny? I think I have that DVD but one thing I remember was the audio being horrible. Good show though.
Yup! She's grown
And yes, the audio or hideous. Trying to hear the wrestlers do promo's is next to impossible, is it that hard to record the audio from the soundboard? I really wanted to hear what New Jack had to say

I hope "November Reign" has better audio, I'll get around to that later this week

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 04-02-2013, 06:32 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

I've seen Fandango wrestle, he sucks.

Also from what I'm hearing Lesner might win WM and the angle will be HBK comes out and screws HHH over. I guess HHH has been telling everyone backstage he wants his final WM match ever to be against HBK so if they do that then next years big match will be HHH's retirement match.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
Lesnar is gonna face Punk at Summerslam. Supposedly Punk is going in to that match as the super heel, not Brock.
I can't buy Brock as anything but a heel. If he's a face he'll lose Heyman and then he'll start cutting his own promos and that just doesn't work for me.
10/18 - King Diamond
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend

Last edited by adamclark52; 04-02-2013 at 11:18 PM.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
I've seen Fandango wrestle, he sucks.

Also from what I'm hearing Lesner might win WM and the angle will be HBK comes out and screws HHH over. I guess HHH has been telling everyone backstage he wants his final WM match ever to be against HBK so if they do that then next years big match will be HHH's retirement match.
Has HBK been giving any feelers that he's interested in coming back to the ring? I personally hope not.
10/18 - King Diamond
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend