Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

King Buzzo -- Dover, NH -- July 9, 2014
Slash -- Hampton Beach, NH -- July 9th, 2014
Sebastian Bach -- London, England -- July 9th, 2014
Extreme -- London, England -- July 8th, 2014
Ash Borer -- Birmingham, AL -- July 6th, 2014

Old 03-26-2013, 12:03 PM
Concert Veteran

I did read that Lesnar will be at the Payback PPV. So the poster, just like Brock, is no bullshit.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:26 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

So... how about Y2J vs Fandango at WrestleMania ?

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 03-26-2013, 07:01 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Hey dcmetal108, saw this posted on a couple news sites. It looks like you may be in for something special if this is indeed the official poster.

I don't think thats the real poster since the date is wrong. It's June not July. Though Always wanted to see Lesner, hopefully HHH is in the PPV or at least comes out somehow.

Also can't wait to scream like a 12 year old when CM Punk comes out.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:20 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

I think I saw Lesnar twice in his first run. Once in May 2002 on Raw during his initial push and a second time in October 2002 on Smackdown just before his Hell in a Cell match with the Undertaker. I can't remember if he wrestled during either.
11/01 - Suffocation
12/06 - Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy
Old 03-26-2013, 11:18 PM
N00B

Saw Lesnar wrestle once at a house show against Eddie Guerrero like a week before Eddie beat him for the belt.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:56 AM
D.B.B.

I saw Lesnar vs HHH at Summerslam. Boring!
Old 03-27-2013, 10:26 AM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
I saw Lesnar vs HHH at Summerslam. Boring!
That shit was trash! But his match with Cena was dope. If HHH is going out and done done then I hope it's as bloodfest full of spots.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:14 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Actually Lesnar did wrestle both times I saw him, he lost via DQ in a handicapped match against the Hardy's at the Raw and beat Chuck Palumbo in a squash match at Smackdown.
11/01 - Suffocation
12/06 - Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy
Old 03-28-2013, 03:38 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

Watched ECW: One Night Stand last night, the one with Cena vs RVD. Damn, good stuff, that crowd was on fire .
The Edge/Foley vs Dreamer/Funk match was FUCKING INTENSE. I couldn't watch a lot of it near the end because of how brutal it was. RVD vs Cena surprised the hell out of me too. That was probably the first Cena match that I actually enjoyed and didn't snooze through.

The DVD also came with a bonus disc that had ECW's first PPV, "Barely Legal" on it. Watched the first three matches of that... WOW. Talk about some true sports entertainment. I don't remember Saturn being so athletic. The RVD vs Lance Storm match was alright, wasn't sure why the crowd was chanting "YOU SOLD OUT" though, and the 6 man Japanese tag team match... HOLY WOW. Sure a couple botched spots, but goddamn.... don't see anything like that in mainstream wrestling these days.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 03-28-2013, 05:32 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Watched ECW: One Night Stand last night, the one with Cena vs RVD. Damn, good stuff, that crowd was on fire .
The Edge/Foley vs Dreamer/Funk match was FUCKING INTENSE. I couldn't watch a lot of it near the end because of how brutal it was. RVD vs Cena surprised the hell out of me too. That was probably the first Cena match that I actually enjoyed and didn't snooze through.

The DVD also came with a bonus disc that had ECW's first PPV, "Barely Legal" on it. Watched the first three matches of that... WOW. Talk about some true sports entertainment. I don't remember Saturn being so athletic. The RVD vs Lance Storm match was alright, wasn't sure why the crowd was chanting "YOU SOLD OUT" though, and the 6 man Japanese tag team match... HOLY WOW. Sure a couple botched spots, but goddamn.... don't see anything like that in mainstream wrestling these days.
That tag match at One Night Stand was awesome. If you couldn't take how "brutal" it became then there is a bunch of shit the original ECW did that you need to avoid. The reason the crowd was chanting that to RVD at Barely Legal was because RVD's gimmick at the time was that of a cocky heel who was too good for ECW and that the other companies wanted him on monday nights. This is where his "Mr. Monday Night" nickname came from. ECW was usually pretty honest with their fans when it came to stuff like that, so a lot of the fans probably did believe RVD was going to either WWF or WCW soon. Eventually, evenyone realized how awesome he was and he became the most popular guy in the history of the original ECW. The only other guy who was at the same level of popularuty as him was probably Taz during his TV and World title runs. Sandman was pretty close to.

Yeah, Saturn used to be pretty damn athletic. The height he used to get on his top rope elbow drop was crazy. He never really got the chance to showcase those abilities too much in WCW and WWF. Injuries slowed him down at bit to by the time he got to the big leagues.