Ghost -- Toronto, Ontario -- April 17th, 2014
Rainbow Bar & Grill 42nd Anniversary -- West Hollywood, CA -- April 13th, 2014
The Goddamn Gallows -- Long Beach, CA -- April 16th, 2014

Old 03-24-2013, 05:39 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
You're really not getting this, are you
Getting what? Your flawed point of view? All I see is a bunch of people who like to think they're so awesome in a group verbally belittling someone because their group is bigger and there's only one on the other side. I'm in the minority on a Metal forum, so fucking what?
Nine Inch Nails/Soundgarden (7/24)
Linkin Park/30 Seconds To Mars (8/29)
Old 03-24-2013, 05:41 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by anomynous View Post
You were the one who said it.
Not getting where you're coming from? I never said I was superior to anybody or any fanbase, look at my posts I said quite the opposite.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:42 PM
Metal-Setlistcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvetgrass View Post
Getting what? Your flawed point of view? All I see is a bunch of people who like to think they're so awesome in a group verbally belittling someone because their group is bigger and there's only one on the other side. I'm in the minority on a Metal forum, so fucking what?

Yup, this will probably be thread of the year.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:43 PM
May you go marching in three-measure time, dressed up as asses and drunk to the nines...

Quote:
Okay, one of my friends is an Insane Clown Posse fan. I can't stand them, but he has Tourette's and he's a really nice guy. Of course a lot of Insane Clown Posse fans do stupid things, but you could say the same about Pantera, a band I dig. I mean the guy who murdered Dimebag was a fan. But putting down an entire fanbase is just screwed up in my opinion.
Dude. You're trolling. You have to be, right?

I mean... I'm a big Overkill fan. If I read that somebody hates Overkill and all their fans (not that anyone would ever write that, because they're probably racists if they do) I would just go, "Meh, fuck that guy, Overkill rules." Now, if I go to the same website or whatever and if that guy writes that he hates all white people, well then I probably take issue and never visit the site again, and maybe take a dump in a box and mail it to him.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:45 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
Dude. You're trolling. You have to be, right?

I mean... I'm a big Overkill fan. If I read that somebody hates Overkill and all their fans (not that anyone would ever write that, because they're probably racists if they do) I would just go, "Meh, fuck that guy, Overkill rules." Now, if I go to the same website or whatever and if that guy writes that he hates all white people, well then I probably take issue and never visit the site again, and maybe take a dump in a box and mail it to him.
No you want to see real trolls see the asshole me and multiple people are dealing with on setlist.fm who keeps editing setlists with irrelevant information

Hate any band you want, that's your leisure. But stereotyping ANY group of people is wrong in my opinion.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:47 PM
Bring Me The Horizon > Opeth

Quote:
- 3-; baka gaijin...
04/24 - Iron Reagan
05/13 - SLAYER
Old 03-24-2013, 05:49 PM
May you go marching in three-measure time, dressed up as asses and drunk to the nines...

Quote:
No you want to see real trolls see the asshole me and multiple people are dealing with on setlist.fm who keeps editing setlists with irrelevant information

Hate any band you want, that's your leisure. But stereotyping ANY group of people is wrong in my opinion.
That's racist! I have every right to add irrelevant information to setlist.fm! How dare you slander my people! Do you have any idea what we went through?! We are TROLLS, and we are PROUD!
Old 03-24-2013, 05:51 PM
Metal-Setlistcore

Quote:

you're stereotyping metalsetlists.com users by saying we all hate all mcr fans.

I'm offended and am suffering emotional distress.

See you in court.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:59 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by anomynous View Post
you're stereotyping metalsetlists.com users by saying we all hate all mcr fans.

I'm offended and am suffering emotional distress.

See you in court.
I never said everybody here does, I said a bunch of people or a group of people here do. Look at my posts. I don't have quite as much as an issue with you, I have a big one with mankvill though. He/she expecting me to conform to his/her point of view and then complains why I'm not getting it. Fucking computer restrictions, I want to take him/her to the pavement

Quick suggestion for whoever runs this site, you should really have an option for user genders here otherwise I wouldn't have to keep saying him/her.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:13 PM

If there's one thing I've always thought about mankvill, it's that he's a dictator. A real hard-ass. Man, I thought this thread was going to suck so much dick, but it's really kicking some ass. Ass of every colour though.