Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Boris -- Santa Cruz, CA -- August 21st, 2014
Skid Row -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 20th, 2014
The Quireboys -- West Hollywood, CA -- August 6th, 2014
High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014

  #11  
Old 03-23-2013, 06:57 AM
smearCampaign's Avatar
smearCampaign smearCampaign is offline
...the dead are among us!
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: ann arbor, mi
Posts: 1,703
Terrible band. I'm amazed anyone on here ever listened to them.
__________________
8/25 - BAT / ChainBreaker ?
8/30 - Morbid Saint / Vektor
9/13 - Sete Star Sept ?
10/3 - Prosanctus Inferi / Horrendous
  #12  
Old 03-23-2013, 06:58 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by smearCampaign View Post
Terrible band. I'm amazed anyone on here ever listened to them.
I forgot we are all only allowed to listen to metal and bands that are approved by other members.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
  #13  
Old 03-23-2013, 07:02 AM
smearCampaign's Avatar
smearCampaign smearCampaign is offline
...the dead are among us!
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: ann arbor, mi
Posts: 1,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
I forgot we are all only allowed to listen to metal and bands that are approved by other members.
I didn't say you weren't allowed to listen to anything. I listen to lots of shit that people here don't like. I'm just surprised people on this board would like My Chemical Romance. Just my opinion. No judgement on you. I just woke up and that was my initial reaction.
__________________
8/25 - BAT / ChainBreaker ?
8/30 - Morbid Saint / Vektor
9/13 - Sete Star Sept ?
10/3 - Prosanctus Inferi / Horrendous
  #14  
Old 03-23-2013, 07:13 AM
El Gordo's Avatar
El Gordo El Gordo is offline
May you go marching in three-measure time, dressed up as asses and drunk to the nines...
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by smearCampaign View Post
I didn't say you weren't allowed to listen to anything. I listen to lots of shit that people here don't like. I'm just surprised people on this board would like My Chemical Romance. Just my opinion. No judgement on you. I just woke up and that was my initial reaction.
I agree with this. I was also surprised to find out people on this board like Three Days Grace a while ago. Radio rock in 2013, especially heavier radio rock tends to be awful, as far as I'm concerned.
__________________
I love inside jokes, I'd love to be a part of one some day.
  #15  
Old 03-23-2013, 07:21 AM
RAZOR's Avatar
RAZOR RAZOR is offline
beware of the quiet one
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,101
To be honest I didn't even know they were still around. But it is a bit amusing people here like them considering their main market used to be young goth kids.
__________________
8/23 - Infest
  #16  
Old 03-23-2013, 07:22 AM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is offline
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
I forgot we are all only allowed to listen to metal and bands that are approved by other members.
My Chemical Romance isn't on the list of approved non-metal bands in the Metal Setlists Committee. Did you even read the rules when you joined?
__________________
10.20 Raven
10.24 Satan
  #17  
Old 03-23-2013, 07:32 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by treghet View Post
My Chemical Romance isn't on the list of approved non-metal bands in the Metal Setlists Committee. Did you even read the rules when you joined?
Nope. That's why I'm able to get away with all the bands that I like on here.

I'm the exception to the rule.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
  #18  
Old 03-23-2013, 07:41 AM
moobys37's Avatar
moobys37 moobys37 is offline
All of my life, I've been waiting for you...
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pittsburgh/California
Posts: 1,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Nope. That's why I'm able to get away with all the bands that I like on here.

I'm the exception to the rule.
There are no exceptions to the rule.

Cone of shame sir. Cone. Of. Shame.
__________________
Ben Frost: 10/18
Moon Duo: 10/24
Slowdive: 10/25
Pallbearer: 10/28
  #19  
Old 03-23-2013, 07:56 AM
Dextrimental's Avatar
Dextrimental Dextrimental is offline
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZOR View Post
To be honest I didn't even know they were still around. But it is a bit amusing people here like them considering their main market used to be young goth kids.
Me neither. And those young goth kids grew up and graduated to heavier stuff, it seems. Hell, I was 15 when these guys landed, and I hated (at the time) everything they seemed to stand for. Seen them live a couple of times and covered one of their songs in a band, I grew to be indifferent towards them. They meant a lot to a lot of kids of my generation, I won't shit on their parade just because they mean nothing to me.
__________________
Yesterday don't mean SHIT.
  #20  
Old 03-23-2013, 08:03 AM
jaysadler2 jaysadler2 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: London
Posts: 273
Thank god, i hated this band, they were shit!
__________________
You can't Kill Rock n Roll
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:17 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008