Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014
King Crimson -- Boston, MA -- September 15th, 2014
Overkill -- West Springfield, VA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA Kick-Off -- Atlanta, GA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 2 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 13th, 2014

Old 03-19-2013, 09:02 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

I'm watching Royal Rumble 1999 and during the opening match of Big Boss Man vs Road Dogg , Boss man keeps calling Road Dogg a cock sucker. Load and clear too.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:22 PM
I came here for 3rd Strike setlists, where are the 3rd Strike setlists

Fandangoo is the best

BEST
Old 03-20-2013, 09:06 AM
Concert Veteran

Wait, is that actually Fandango's entrance? Except for his segment with Jericho on RAW this week i've fast forwarded every time he's been on. It looks like that's what Jericho will be doing at mania. I read the SD spoliers and Fandango cost him his match. How fuckin sad is that? Last year he was in one of the main events challenging Punk for the WWE championship, this year he'll probably be certian jerking the show against some nobody who hasn't even had a televised match since his debut and hasn't even earned the right to be on the mania card. If Fandango gets on the card and guys who have been working hard all year like Cesaro, Sandow and Cody don't, then there are more serious problems with the WWE then we thought at first.

Speaking of Cesaro, I know he's done very well as the US champ but does anyone think they should get rid of the title? It just doesn't seem to be enough challengers for both the US and IC titles to exist at this point. Unless they go back to the brand extension I see no reason for the US title to be around or for them to have two world titles. If it was just the WWE and IC titles the competition would be greater for both championships and it would raise the prestige of both. The less championships around, the more important they become when someone does hold the belt and the more important someone would be seen as if they were challenging for one of them.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:16 AM
And now itís time to pull through. Something I must do with or without you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Wait, is that actually Fandango's entrance? Except for his segment with Jericho on RAW this week i've fast forwarded every time he's been on. It looks like that's what Jericho will be doing at mania. I read the SD spoliers and Fandango cost him his match. How fuckin sad is that? Last year he was in one of the main events challenging Punk for the WWE championship, this year he'll probably be certian jerking the show against some nobody who hasn't even had a televised match since his debut and hasn't even earned the right to be on the mania card. If Fandango gets on the card and guys who have been working hard all year like Cesaro, Sandow and Cody don't, then there are more serious problems with the WWE then we thought at first.

Speaking of Cesaro, I know he's done very well as the US champ but does anyone think they should get rid of the title? It just doesn't seem to be enough challengers for both the US and IC titles to exist at this point. Unless they go back to the brand extension I see no reason for the US title to be around or for them to have two world titles. If it was just the WWE and IC titles the competition would be greater for both championships and it would raise the prestige of both. The less championships around, the more important they become when someone does hold the belt and the more important someone would be seen as if they were challenging for one of them.
This x1000. Seriously man WWE has way too much titles. Remember when they had two tag titles and divas titles I feel the same about the US/intercontinental and WWE/world heavyweight titles. It'd make matches for those matter way more. I feel WWE not treating smackdown the saw as raw is part of the problem though.l
Tough Mudder-10/26
TGI/ETID-11/15
Old 03-20-2013, 11:18 AM
D.B.B.

I disagree with the title discussion. Remember when WCW had a shit load of belts? They had six if I remember correctly, and all the titles had meaning. It's not that there are too many titles, it's that the booking is horrible. And in the case with current WWE, the booking is horrible. If anything, they should get rid of the World Heavyweight title.
Old 03-20-2013, 11:55 AM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

WWF had a lot in the late 90s...

WWF Heavyweight
Light Heavyweight
Womans
Tag Team
Intercont.
European
Hardcore

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 03-20-2013, 01:45 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Title unification matches would make for some good Wrestlemania matches. The US and Intercontinental should be the first (with whatever title is left being called the Intercontinental, of course). Then I would say unify the IC with the World heavyweight. And call it the Intercontinental title then too. Then maybe bring back a low-card title.

So basically go back to how things were in 1999 minus the hardcore title.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 -DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy
Old 03-20-2013, 02:34 PM
And now itís time to pull through. Something I must do with or without you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
I disagree with the title discussion. Remember when WCW had a shit load of belts? They had six if I remember correctly, and all the titles had meaning. It's not that there are too many titles, it's that the booking is horrible. And in the case with current WWE, the booking is horrible. If anything, they should get rid of the World Heavyweight title.
Ya have a point here. I mean Mania card demonstrates this. No reason HHH and Lesnar and Taker, unless this is it for him, should be centerpieces for the card.
Tough Mudder-10/26
TGI/ETID-11/15
Old 03-20-2013, 02:49 PM
Concert Veteran

Yes, during the monday night wars WCW and WWF had more titles then they do now but that's because both rosters were stacked with talent, so there was always something to do with each championship. It's not like that now, that's why Alberto Del Rio lost to Sheamus 3 PPVs in a row last year challenging for the world title or why Miz lost three chances at getting the US title off Cesaro. Title shots should be something special that is earned. Not something just given to someone because they have nothing else for them to do.

I agree the WWE's booking is terrible right now. But they still don't have enough talent to have so many titles right now.
Old 03-20-2013, 03:31 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

I really hate how there is always a rematch after title matches. That takes out any specialness that the title holds. WWE can be better... but they never let people with actual in ring talent get any air time, unless they are a big star.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com