Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Electric Light Orchestra -- London, England -- September 14th, 2014
Skeletonwitch -- West Springfield, VA -- September 12th, 2014
KISS -- Lake Oswego, OR -- September 14th, 2014
Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014
King Crimson -- Boston, MA -- September 15th, 2014

Old 03-08-2013, 01:56 PM
Concert Veteran

RIP Paul Bearer. One of the last great managers in the wrestling world. Managing is unfortunately a dying art in wrestling today, but if you look back at the work he did in the WWF/E he was everything a manager should be. Very few managers had the impact on the people he was in the corner of and their overall character developement like uncle Paul did.
Old 03-08-2013, 02:58 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Undertaker is one of my all time favourites and Paul Bearer was a big part of him. I thought he was really good when Kane was in the picture. RIP.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 -DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy

Last edited by adamclark52; 03-08-2013 at 07:28 PM.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:22 AM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

Looks like TNA selling the Alamodome pretty good for tomorrow nights PPV. Won't be a sell out but it looks like it's going to be a pretty big crowd. Biggest crowd in TNA history. Good for them.

Also they just announced here that Slammiversary is going to be in Boston.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:31 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister_Chalupa666 View Post
Looks like TNA selling the Alamodome pretty good for tomorrow nights PPV. Won't be a sell out but it looks like it's going to be a pretty big crowd. Biggest crowd in TNA history. Good for them.

Also they just announced here that Slammiversary is going to be in Boston.
Good for them. I remember they had a PPV here in Oshawa and the place was sold pretty good (maybe two thousand to three thousand). I don't know why they never came back.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 -DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy
Old 03-09-2013, 10:54 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/we-can-rebuild-him

So just like DDP did for Jake The Snake, DDP set up a fund for Scott Hall to get the money for a hip replacement and other surguries Hall needs. He asked for $80,000. The fund has been up for 24 hours and they already recieved $30,000.

Apprantly too Hall's house is being foreclosed as well. But DDP and Jake said Hall has been sober for a month now and DDP put up videos of him and Scott working out to his yoga but with Scott's bad hip he can't do much.

I donated $15 and will donate more later.

ITS THE RETURN OF THE BAD GUY!
Old 03-10-2013, 07:22 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Good for them. I remember they had a PPV here in Oshawa and the place was sold pretty good (maybe two thousand to three thousand). I don't know why they never came back.
They didn't come back because Dixie Carter is an idiot. Even Hogan undermines her decisions on how she runs the company during interviews and on twitter. I read an interview with Bully Ray a couple months ago where he said TNA has a certian buisness model they go buy and if he was in charge it would be different. Bully said he doesn't know why they don't do more shows up north and they should regularly perform in places like New York/Jersey, Philly, Boston, Toronto, Detroit and Chicago.

Sounds to me like Bully Ray should be booking the venues in TNA. Lockdown should be a solid PPV tonight. I fully expect Bully Ray to beat Jeff Hardy for the belt and be revealed as the leader of Aces and 8s and that the whole good guy turn and marrige to Brooke Hogan was all a ruse to get what he wanted. I will be very disappointed if that doesn't happen tonight.

I also read that Bobby Roode is in a contract dispute with TNA right now. Apparently the idiots in charge of his contract let it run out and he is no longer under contract to the company right now but they are trying to work something out so he can be on the PPV as advertised tonight. Otherwise Austin Aries may have to defend the tag titles by himself. Hopefully something will be worked out because Roode and Aries is an awesome team and they're still in the early stages of it so there's a lot they can do together.
Old 03-10-2013, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I also read that Bobby Roode is in a contract dispute with TNA right now. Apparently the idiots in charge of his contract let it run out and he is no longer under contract to the company right now but they are trying to work something out so he can be on the PPV as advertised tonight. Otherwise Austin Aries may have to defend the tag titles by himself. Hopefully something will be worked out because Roode and Aries is an awesome team and they're still in the early stages of it so there's a lot they can do together.
They already worked something out here in town and he is doing the PPV. So it's all good to go.
Old 03-10-2013, 02:49 PM

Ring Of Honor tickets went on sale and I'm going to get me some. Can't wait to see the debut here in SA.

Also going to buy The Summer Of Punk and Bryan Danielson: The American Dragon DVD's. Been looking forward to those for awhile.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:25 PM

WOW! TNA kicked off Lockdown with a great X-Division championship match. Shit was gooooooood
Old 03-10-2013, 05:45 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister_Chalupa666 View Post
Ring Of Honor tickets went on sale and I'm going to get me some. Can't wait to see the debut here in SA.

Also going to buy The Summer Of Punk and Bryan Danielson: The American Dragon DVD's. Been looking forward to those for awhile.
What? I've seen WWE's dvd release list for the year and never seen either of those listed.