Dillinger Escape Plan -- Brooklyn, NY -- July 31st, 2014
Cannibal Corpse -- South Burlington, VT -- July 28th, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Camden, NJ -- July 30th, 2014

Old 03-06-2013, 06:00 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern_Shaman View Post
Good for him.

...Though I'm sort of laughing at the comments about the 'honour' and 'class' that he displayed. I can't help but think that such comments are a direct result of him (luckily) being acquitted. He'd look like a fucking idiot if he ended up in prison for 10 years because he was too courageous to just hide the fuck away from Czech Republic.
The same honour and class was being displayed well before the verdict, even when he was still in the prison last summer. It's not like he waited until after he was acquitted to open his mouth about the situation.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:30 PM
Wrath!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthG View Post
The same honour and class was being displayed well before the verdict, even when he was still in the prison last summer. It's not like he waited until after he was acquitted to open his mouth about the situation.
I'm aware of this.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:35 AM
N00B

via theprp from Randy's instagram:

Quote:
“I am leaving Prague now- I hope not to return for a long while. This has nothing to do with this city, the people who live here, or the Czech Republic itself at all. This is a wonderful place, & many people have been kind to me. Not a single soul here has been rude or mean to me at all, nor done me any harm- in fact it is quite the opposite. I have grown to love this city, for it is a marvelous, magical town. I encourage everyone to come visit here, to see this lovely country. But for me it is a place of great sadness.

While I am relieved that my innocence was proven & apparently I shall not be going to prison, I am in no way shape or form a happy man right now. The small inconveniences I have been through since my arrest are not noteworthy. People go through much worse daily & still keep a smile on their faces, but currently my smiles are far & few between. A young man is still dead, & his family still suffers. Please remember that fact. This family did no wrong, & have shown me great kindness- with silence, with actions, & finally with words- they spoke on my behalf to the court, & we had a private talk afterwards.

All I will say about that is that they were very kind to me & displayed the utmost strength & class, & wished me a good life. They just want to get on with their lives the best they can. I wish them only the best, & will keep them in my thoughts & prayers. Please do the same- think good thoughts of them & healing thoughts for them. Trust me, they are good people, & I mean that from the bottom of my heart. They did NOTHING wrong.

This picture is from Kutna Hora, at the Sedlec Ossuary. I was there yesterday- like Prague, it is an amazing place. About this city, Kafka wrote: “Prague doesn’t let go…This old crone has claws. One has to yield, or else.” I have found this to be true. I am yielding, I am leaving a part of myself here, I think. Some bit of me will always roam these streets at night, & that is only fitting. Now I will go home & try to see what good I can make come out the destruction that occurred here- it is the only correct thing to do. Rest in peace, Daniel Nosek.”
This was very respectful way to conclude things. It makes it sound like the family will not be pursuing further action against him.
04/24 - Nile
Old 05-15-2013, 10:04 AM
MetalSetLists's Smartest Man

Awesome blog post from Randy:

http://www.thegauntlet.com/article/5...laughter-Trial