Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014
Helmet -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 11th, 2014
Mastodon -- Nordfjordied, Norway -- July 18th, 2014

Old 03-06-2013, 03:45 PM
Welcome To My Nightmare...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onioner View Post
HOLY FUCK.

Dude are you serious? I am fucking all over this shit if this is true.
Yup. I'd say Divebomb is by far the best record label for reissues these days. They are re-releasing one of Grinder's records sometime this year, along with Crow's only record.

Here's their confirmed upcoming releases and past ones: http://www.divebombrecords.com/site/releases/
9/5 - Spell/Manacle
Old 03-06-2013, 06:03 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

Guys. Real serious talk:

Do I want to drive 1 1/2 hours and pay a (admittedly small) toll to go to Topeka on Saturday to see 5 bands + Master for $10?

or

Do I want to drive 30 minutes to Kansas City to go to a DIY venue to see Handguns + State Champs play for probably $2 or less?

I think I would have about the same amount of fun at each show.
07/31 - Warped
08/01 - Cannabis Corpse
Old 03-06-2013, 06:21 PM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Guys. Real serious talk:

Do I want to drive 1 1/2 hours and pay a (admittedly small) toll to go to Topeka on Saturday to see 5 bands + Master for $10?

or

Do I want to drive 30 minutes to Kansas City to go to a DIY venue to see Handguns + State Champs play for probably $2 or less?

I'm not too familiar with Master but don't they rarely tour? I'd see them if it's unlikely you'll get another chance but go to the cheaper/more convenient show otherwise.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:46 PM
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack

Quote:
Guys. Real serious talk:

or

Go see Master. This is the third time they have toured the states in the last 15 years or so. Speckmann is getting old and may not have it in him to come back much more. You know you want to hear them Human Machine songs. Plus, I told you if you don't go, we aren't friends anymore.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:49 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Guys. Real serious talk:

or

You know Handguns will be awesomely crazy.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:21 PM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Quote:
Guys. Real serious talk:

or

Just catch Handguns at warped along with TSSF,TWY,Motion City Soundtrack,...
Old 03-08-2013, 08:10 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

Not gonna bother making a setlist thread for this, but here's my little review of the show for........

...Handguns:

First band was called Forget About Tomorrow from Salina. They all looked like kids and they put on a really bad performance. Like, they were horribly off-key a lot. If they practice more I'm sure they'd be better.

Next band was Embrace This Day. Straight-up br00t4l deathcore. It had a really good tone and the vocalist and bass player were awesome, but very generic.

After them was another deathcore/beatdown hardcore band called Conflicts who are actually pretty big around here. Again, just pretty straight-forward deathcore but it sounded a bit lamer than Embrace This Day.

First touring band was State Champs and they just launched right into their brand of pop punk and it was so refreshing. They sound a lot like The Story So Far and had everyone jumping along.

Handguns headlined and killed it. Huge crowd for them and everyone was singing and jumping and moshing and it was so much fun. Unfortunately they blew a fuse halfway through their song I Hope He Kills You, so they played two more songs without mics, but the crowd sang along really loudly and it was still tits. It was a good night!
07/31 - Warped
08/01 - Cannabis Corpse
Old 03-08-2013, 08:57 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:

First touring band was State Champs and they just launched right into their brand of pop punk and it was so refreshing. They sound a lot like The Story So Far and had everyone jumping along.

Handguns headlined and killed it. Huge crowd for them and everyone was singing and jumping and moshing and it was so much fun. Unfortunately they blew a fuse halfway through their song I Hope He Kills You, so they played two more songs without mics, but the crowd sang along really loudly and it was still tits. It was a good night!
So jelly you go to see State Champs and that sounds like it'd be awesome to see. Everyone singing to replace the band, thats great.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:18 AM
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack

Quote:
Not gonna bother making a setlist thread for this, but here's my little review of the show for........

...Handguns:

First band was called Forget About Tomorrow from Salina. They all looked like kids and they put on a really bad performance. Like, they were horribly off-key a lot. If they practice more I'm sure they'd be better.

Next band was Embrace This Day. Straight-up br00t4l deathcore. It had a really good tone and the vocalist and bass player were awesome, but very generic.

After them was another deathcore/beatdown hardcore band called Conflicts who are actually pretty big around here. Again, just pretty straight-forward deathcore but it sounded a bit lamer than Embrace This Day.

bastard. You probably won't ever see Master after that.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:21 AM
Happy birthday, darling. We love you very very very very very very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
bastard. You probably won't ever see Master after that.
Precisely. Nice job
3/15 Gogol Bordello