Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Sleep -- Chicago, IL -- August 29th, 2014
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers -- Clarkston, MI -- August 24th, 2014
Cheap Trick -- Boston, MA -- August 27th, 2014
Misery Signals -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Rhapsody of Fire -- Cd. Obregon, Mex -- August 24th, 2014

Old 02-25-2013, 07:18 PM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

Cena nearly killed himself Brock Lesnar style with that Hurricanrana. Props for him pulling that off though lol.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:22 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

That ring post hit Brock hit was insane! Just saw it. He ended up with like 16 staples to the head backstage I heard and just walked it off.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:58 PM
I came here for 3rd Strike setlists, where are the 3rd Strike setlists

So apparently the beginning and end of that episode were great, but everything in the middle was straight up dogshit, we stopped watching and missed the Punk/Cena match, which was apparently really good. Oh well. Everything in the middle was a shit gimmick match or just promos and trailers for movies. That was brutal.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:30 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

So was the Undertaker there tonight?
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 - DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy
Old 02-26-2013, 05:58 AM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

I can picture undertaker vs the shield for wrestlemania, obviously wont happen.

and whats the deal with #SWAG? i wonder if wwe is just going to wait until after his court appearance to figure out what to do. i was surprised to see him.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 02-26-2013, 06:13 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
So was the Undertaker there tonight?
No
Old 02-26-2013, 06:59 AM
I came here for 3rd Strike setlists, where are the 3rd Strike setlists

I read that they trolled the arena crowd by sneaking someone under the ring before the Punk/Cena match but then nothing happened. Maybe it would have been too obvious after him being in Waco, and they wanted a legitimate surprise for when he comes out. They'd already had the most obvious thing ever happen with the whole HHH/Bork Laser angle, maybe twice in one night would be too much
Old 02-26-2013, 07:59 AM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

"- Vince McMahon reportedly "blew a gasket" backstage at RAW last night during the CM Punk vs. John Cena main event. Word is that Vince got upset when Punk hit Cena with a piledriver, which is a banned move when done the way Punk did it. Vince was upset with Cena and Punk but because it was them, there will likely be no serious punishment."

Old 02-26-2013, 08:02 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_M_S View Post
So apparently the beginning and end of that episode were great, but everything in the middle was straight up dogshit, we stopped watching and missed the Punk/Cena match, which was apparently really good. Oh well. Everything in the middle was a shit gimmick match or just promos and trailers for movies. That was brutal.
This is why you watch RAW on DVR or download the episode from somewhere. You can buzz by all the pointless segements, video recaps and product shilling they do and have the show done in an hour and a half or less. I haven't watched a RAW live in full since they went to three hours and i'm not even sure how the most diehard WWE can do that on a weekly basis?

I'm also fortunate that I work 230-1030 on monday evenings. I'm usually home in time to see the last 10 minutes of the show and then since I DVR it, I just watch the rest before I go to sleep. RAW isn't must see TV anymore, so do whatever you can to avoid it live because as it stands now, the full three hour production is killing it's entertainment value.

It was good to see HHH back but just like The Undertaker, he really doesn't look like himself without the long hair. That was a nasty shot Lesnar took on the ring post. I'm glad the WWE didn't chicken out and put an end to the segment when they realised how bad he had been busted opened. Punk's promo and the main event were excellent. Dean Ambrose should be the only guy in the Shield allowed to talk since he's the only one in the group who can. Rollins is OK on the mic but something isn't feeling quite right when he talks. Reigns just needs to shut the fuck up and be the groups silent muscle.

I think Punk's promo is forshadowing the Undertaker's return. Punk called himself a legend, icon and God so that should be enough for Taker to challenge him to a match at mania. In order to call himself God, Punk will have to beat Taker at mania, since Taker is God.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:08 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister_Chalupa666 View Post
"- Vince McMahon reportedly "blew a gasket" backstage at RAW last night during the CM Punk vs. John Cena main event. Word is that Vince got upset when Punk hit Cena with a piledriver, which is a banned move when done the way Punk did it. Vince was upset with Cena and Punk but because it was them, there will likely be no serious punishment."

I find that hard to believe. There's no way Punk and Cena would do a banned move like that without the permission of Vince first.