Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014
King Crimson -- Boston, MA -- September 15th, 2014
Overkill -- West Springfield, VA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA Kick-Off -- Atlanta, GA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 2 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 13th, 2014

Old 02-15-2013, 07:13 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Yeah but DDP took Jake in sobered him up, got him back in shape, helping him get his arm fixed and do wrestling again, and he helped Jake get a good relationship with his daughter again.

Also I think before DDP took him in Jake was nearly homeless I remember reading.
Old 02-15-2013, 07:49 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Yes, but she knows that you still want her:lol
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 -DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy
Old 02-15-2013, 08:56 AM

I'm thinking I'll go see the Elimination Chamber Sunday at a theatre in downtown Toronto when I drop my wife off to watch Bon Jovi. I want to see the Rock LAY THE SMACK DOWN ON CM PUNKS CANDY ASS!
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
Old 02-15-2013, 09:15 AM
I came here for 3rd Strike setlists, where are the 3rd Strike setlists

barf
Old 02-15-2013, 09:16 PM

I really wish they would make Punk champ again.

OH AND MORE NEWS ABOUT WWE HOF! :

So I guess is Bruno didn't agree to be inducted this year then Kevin Nash would have been inducted as the main inductee under Foley.

Also Vince wanted to induct DX this year and HHH said no he won't let DX be inducted until he is inducted as a singles wrestler. So rumors are saying HHH will be inducted next year.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:16 PM

Thats the seating chart for TNA's next big PPV. WWE got wind of TNA trying to book good venues so WWE paid off reserves so TNA can't book them so TNA had a to book a arena.

Kind of a dick move to book a venue that you dont even plan on using though I had that happen once when my dad and I were booking indy wrestling shows last year.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post

Thats the seating chart for TNA's next big PPV. WWE got wind of TNA trying to book good venues so WWE paid off reserves so TNA can't book them so TNA had a to book a arena.

Kind of a dick move to book a venue that you dont even plan on using though I had that happen once when my dad and I were booking indy wrestling shows last year.
This has to be a joke. Why would TNA even think to try booking an arena that big? I'm not going to start TNA bashing but they are just not that big. If WWE rented half the arena out from them or not, the place would still probably be half empty anyway. And they'd be paying for the full arena!

No this has to be a joke. If it isn't I have no sympathy for TNA when they're back to doing shows only at the Impact Zone in September.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend

Last edited by adamclark52; 02-16-2013 at 05:10 AM.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:09 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Why would TNA even think to try booking an arena that big? I'm not going to start TNA bashing but they are just not that big. If WWE rented half the arena out from them or not, the place would still probably be half empty anyway.
They aren't booking that big venue in hopes of selling it out. Dixie Carter is an idiot when it comes to running a wrestling company but she isn't that dumb. This venue, The Allamodome, has special seating setups so they can have other samll events there as well. That's what TNA is doing here. They're not selling tickets for the whole place just for the smaller set up shown on the seating chart. In total that's probably about five thousand tickets which TNA has drawn for PPV's before.

TNA announced where Lockdown was taking place long before the news broke that the WWE was blocking them from booking certian places. This booking choice has nothing to do with what the WWE is doing.

Bully Ray used to book the venues back when he worked in ECW. They should have him do that for TNA. He knew the right size places to book ECW and I believe he would know how to do that for TNA as well. More importantly, since he's from New York City, he would book TNA to run shows in that area along with shows in Philly, Jersey, Boston, Chicago and Detroit. These have always been hot wrestling areas. They need to start booking more shows up north if they ever want to get anywhere. The live Impact in Chicago next month is a huge step in the right direction for them.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 02-16-2013 at 05:18 AM.
Old 02-16-2013, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
They aren't booking that big venue in hopes of selling it out. Dixie Carter is an idiot when it comes to running a wrestling company but she isn't that dumb. This venue, The Allamodome, has special seating setups so they can have other samll events there as well. That's what TNA is doing here. They're not selling tickets for the whole place just for the smaller set up shown on the seating chart. In total that's probably about five thousand tickets which TNA has drawn for PPV's before.

TNA announced where Lockdown was taking place long before the news broke that the WWE was blocking them from booking certian places. This booking choice has nothing to do with what the WWE is doing.

Bully Ray used to book the venues back when he worked in ECW. They should have him do that for TNA. He knew the right size places to book ECW and I believe he would know how to do that for TNA as well. More importantly, since he's from New York City, he would book TNA to run shows in that area along with shows in Philly, Jersey, Boston, Chicago and Detroit. These have always been hot wrestling areas. They need to start booking more shows up north if they ever want to get anywhere. The live Impact in Chicago next month is a huge step in the right direction for them.
I never fully read the original post about the WWE renting out other arenas in the area and blocking TNA. But they couldn't have booked every bingo hall in town.

I think I've heard of the Allamodome but I know nothing of it. Is there some prestige that comes with saying you booked a show there?
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend

Last edited by adamclark52; 02-16-2013 at 07:29 AM.
Old 02-16-2013, 07:34 AM

Well from what I heard (from living in Chicago) the venue for TNA here (which I hope to go to) is about 45 minutes away from 45 minutes away from Chicago and they are saying that all top level seats won't be sold so that it looks like a full house when they record.