Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014

Old 02-11-2013, 12:22 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post

Also AJ is so damn hot lol.
I knew a girl who looked a lot like her.....

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 02-11-2013, 02:07 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Next paycheck I plan on buying a CM Punk and Ryback shirt off wwe.com.

Also in March I might go to the first TNA live show from IL. First TNA show EVER that isn't from their studio. Already said that RVD, Bubba Ray, Hogan and Brooke, Sting, Angle and the other big names will be there. It will be a historic show if I go.
You should go to that Impact show. But seeing RVD won't be a highlight. The dude is old, slow and doesn't give a shit anymore and it's really starting to show in his performances. I love the guy but he's getting pretty sad to watch now. Seeing Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, Christopher Daniels, Kazarian, Angle, Sting, Bully Ray and Velvet Sky will be worth it though.

Also, if your seats are close enough to the ring that you're able to throw some garbage at Jeff Hardy and hit him right in the head with it I will send you a hundred dollars.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:38 PM
Concert Veteran

So The Undertaker was in attedance for a Nashville Predators game last night and RAW is in Nashville tonight. So, that's lead to people thinking he will be on RAW tonight. I'm not sure about this though, wouldn't they want to advertise for a few weeks that he's returning rather than just having him pop up?
Old 02-11-2013, 11:01 PM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Punk shouldve added "I'll be on Smackdown if you want your title back" to The Rock.

The Chamber could be pretty damn good this year. I want D-Bry or Y2J to win. Damn what a fine match from them to as well. Rest of the card looks aight, is Shield vs Team Overrated in The Chamber?
Old 02-12-2013, 06:24 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
So The Undertaker was in attedance for a Nashville Predators game last night and RAW is in Nashville tonight. So, that's lead to people thinking he will be on RAW tonight. I'm not sure about this though, wouldn't they want to advertise for a few weeks that he's returning rather than just having him pop up?
Yeah he was there but they didn't do anything with him. I saw a picture of him and the Predators mascot the night before Raw and Undertaker still looks good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
You should go to that Impact show. But seeing RVD won't be a highlight. The dude is old, slow and doesn't give a shit anymore and it's really starting to show in his performances. I love the guy but he's getting pretty sad to watch now. Seeing Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, Christopher Daniels, Kazarian, Angle, Sting, Bully Ray and Velvet Sky will be worth it though.

Also, if your seats are close enough to the ring that you're able to throw some garbage at Jeff Hardy and hit him right in the head with it I will send you a hundred dollars.
haha I just read the other day too that TNA signed another contract with Jeff Hardy so that'll he will be with TNA for A LONG TIME.

and Doomsayer, yes team cena vs team shield is in the chamber.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:47 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Punk shouldve added "I'll be on Smackdown if you want your title back" to The Rock.
That means the Rock would be working more than one WWE show a week. We can't have that.

I think Ziggler cashes in at the PPV after the Del Rio/Show match and wins the title and Jericho wins the chamber setting up Ziggler/Jericho for the world title at mania. Del Rio can get his rematch on smackdown sometime before mania since it's not until april 7th, they've got some time to kill between next monday and mania.

I know Del Rio is the champ and you've gotta make him look strong but why the hell did they have Sandow job to him in less than two minutes? Sandow is one of the WWE's best rising stars right now and the match should have at least been a good competitive ten minutes.

That was pretty awesome when Cesaro kept swinging Miz into the barricade. You don't see stuff like that too often and that's one of the many different things Cesaro does that's makes him stand out from the rest of the roster. If he's not world heavyweight champ at some point this year I will be very disappointed.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:09 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

Team Cena vs Shield PREDICTION

It'll be all three shield guys taking on one member of Team Cena for a majority of the match, then another member of Team Cena enters, but the Shield makes short work of him, then Cena comes out last and saves the day.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 02-12-2013, 12:15 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

The New Age Outlaws should totally make a comeback. Billy can still work, Road Dogg can still talk, and the tag team division needs something bad.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:41 PM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

FINALL!!!! The Shield have a shirt that just came out today.

http://shop.wwe.com/The-Shield-%22Ju...thentictshirts

Going to get me one and I guess they are going to be a team for awhile since they have this shirt now.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:34 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister_Chalupa666 View Post
FINALL!!!! The Shield have a shirt that just came out today.

http://shop.wwe.com/The-Shield-%22Ju...thentictshirts

Going to get me one and I guess they are going to be a team for awhile since they have this shirt now.
Damn that shirt is generic lol.