Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Voivod -- Providence, RI -- February 6th, 2016
Metallica -- San Francisco, CA -- February 6th, 2016
The Cult -- Los Angeles, CA -- February 4th, 2016
Amorphis -- Moscow, Russia -- February 5th, 2016
Caspian -- Cleveland, OH -- February 3rd, 2016

  #771  
Old 02-08-2013, 09:06 PM
Sanitarium78's Avatar
Sanitarium78 Sanitarium78 is offline
Concert Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,845
Khali is good for them in India but that shouldn't matter anymore, it's obvious now he just can't do anything. He's at the same level of bad that Andre The Giant was at the end of his career right now. Get him out of the ring, the guy is just painful to watch.

What the fuck are they doing with Natalya? The diva's division is dead right now and they've got a lady who is nice looking, can go in the ring and can talk yet they're doing this shit with her. If they want to revive the diva's division then make her face of it and rebuild it around her. One things for sure, she has way more talent than Khali and Horswoggle, yet she gets pushed less then they do.

Also, WHY THE FUCK IS HORNSWOGGLE STILL ON TV?!?!?!?!
  #772  
Old 02-08-2013, 09:12 PM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is offline
When I trust you we can do it with the lights on
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 8,049
I never really liked Carlito Carribean Cool that much, but the shit with Hornswoggle and the "hole" in the wall killed the poor guys career.
__________________
02/14 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
02/27 - Inertia 20th Ann. Show
03/05 - Conan
03/06 - Cradle of Filth
03/11 - Rusty
03/12 - WWE
03/19 - Unearth
  #773  
Old 02-08-2013, 09:36 PM
Sanitarium78's Avatar
Sanitarium78 Sanitarium78 is offline
Concert Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,845
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I never really liked Carlito Carribean Cool that much, but the shit with Hornswoggle and the "hole" in the wall killed the poor guys career.
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about
  #774  
Old 02-08-2013, 09:40 PM
XDoomsayerX's Avatar
XDoomsayerX XDoomsayerX is offline
Leave this life behind and take the next step in the right direction.
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California
Posts: 2,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Khali is good for them in India but that shouldn't matter anymore, it's obvious now he just can't do anything. He's at the same level of bad that Andre The Giant was at the end of his career right now. Get him out of the ring, the guy is just painful to watch.

What the fuck are they doing with Natalya? The diva's division is dead right now and they've got a lady who is nice looking, can go in the ring and can talk yet they're doing this shit with her. If they want to revive the diva's division then make her face of it and rebuild it around her. One things for sure, she has way more talent than Khali and Horswoggle, yet she gets pushed less then they do.

Also, WHY THE FUCK IS HORNSWOGGLE STILL ON TV?!?!?!?!



Pretty much all of this. Seriously Khali looks like he's gonna just collapse one day in the ring.
__________________
March 19 - Self Help Fest
  #775  
Old 02-09-2013, 01:00 AM
Chris_M_S's Avatar
Chris_M_S Chris_M_S is offline
I came here for 3rd Strike setlists, where are the 3rd Strike setlists
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 513
Yeah, I fear live tragedy every time Khali gets involved. It's really pathetic, and I thought Mark Henry might actually end his life tonight. I get that he's A GIANT OMG and is physically impressive, but good god, it's upsetting to see him try to move.

I'm off to a house show on Sunday, where our lineup (tentatively, of course) is:

CM Punk, The Miz, Ryback, Dolph Ziggler, Chris Jericho, Antonio Cesaro, AJ, Big E Langston, Vickie, The New Age Outlaws (wtf) and Team Rhodes Scholars (RIP).

Needless to say, I'm fucking stoked. Cesaro and Sandow are my favorite characters, and I will be wearing a Sandow shirt like a total fucking mark
__________________
Standin' on the podium, tryin' to watch my sodium
  #776  
Old 02-09-2013, 04:53 AM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is offline
When I trust you we can do it with the lights on
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 8,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about
Really? There was a notorious moment at the hight of Hornswoggles "popularity" where Carlito was chasing him around the locker room. Hornswoggles grabbed a big black marker and drew a hole in the wall and ran through it. Carlito looked all confused and tried to go after him and bashed his head off the wall. Like in an old Bugs Bunny cartoon. It was hilarious!!!!!

I wish I could forget that moment. I don't think Carlito stuck around much longer after that.
__________________
02/14 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
02/27 - Inertia 20th Ann. Show
03/05 - Conan
03/06 - Cradle of Filth
03/11 - Rusty
03/12 - WWE
03/19 - Unearth
  #777  
Old 02-09-2013, 05:22 AM
Sanitarium78's Avatar
Sanitarium78 Sanitarium78 is offline
Concert Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,845
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Really? There was a notorious moment at the hight of Hornswoggles "popularity" where Carlito was chasing him around the locker room. Hornswoggles grabbed a big black marker and drew a hole in the wall and ran through it. Carlito looked all confused and tried to go after him and bashed his head off the wall. Like in an old Bugs Bunny cartoon. It was hilarious!!!!!

I wish I could forget that moment. I don't think Carlito stuck around much longer after that.
I just looked it up on youtube and I have never seen that segment before. What year was that? 2007 maybe? I don't even recall their being any kind of feud with Carlito and Hornswoggle. Carlito still stayed around for a bit after this though. He was waring the ring attire he had as a singles competitor in the video. Before he left WWE he formed a tag team with his brother Primo and his hair was longer and he wore pants instead of trunks. They had the tag titles together and were the team that unfied the RAW and Smackdown tag titles.

Not too long after they lost the titles Carlito left because of a painkiller addiction and he refused to go to rehab when the WWE asked him to. I wouldn't mind seeing Carlito come back, he would be a nice addition to WWE's weak midcard right now.
  #778  
Old 02-09-2013, 07:30 AM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is offline
When I trust you we can do it with the lights on
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 8,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I just looked it up on youtube and I have never seen that segment before. What year was that? 2007 maybe? I don't even recall their being any kind of feud with Carlito and Hornswoggle. Carlito still stayed around for a bit after this though. He was waring the ring attire he had as a singles competitor in the video. Before he left WWE he formed a tag team with his brother Primo and his hair was longer and he wore pants instead of trunks. They had the tag titles together and were the team that unfied the RAW and Smackdown tag titles.

Not too long after they lost the titles Carlito left because of a painkiller addiction and he refused to go to rehab when the WWE asked him to. I wouldn't mind seeing Carlito come back, he would be a nice addition to WWE's weak midcard right now.
I think it was late 2006 or 2007. It was on Wrestlecrap.com, I think as a part of Hornswoggle winning the Gooker one year.
__________________
02/14 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
02/27 - Inertia 20th Ann. Show
03/05 - Conan
03/06 - Cradle of Filth
03/11 - Rusty
03/12 - WWE
03/19 - Unearth
  #779  
Old 02-09-2013, 01:45 PM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is offline
When I trust you we can do it with the lights on
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 8,049
It was late 2007, here's the Wrestlecrap link, because I know you want to relive this Sanitarium.

Here's a link to all the past Gooker winners for anyone who's never seen this shit.
__________________
02/14 - Fleshgod Apocalypse
02/27 - Inertia 20th Ann. Show
03/05 - Conan
03/06 - Cradle of Filth
03/11 - Rusty
03/12 - WWE
03/19 - Unearth
  #780  
Old 02-10-2013, 03:50 PM
Sanitarium78's Avatar
Sanitarium78 Sanitarium78 is offline
Concert Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,845
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
It was late 2007, here's the Wrestlecrap link, because I know you want to relive this Sanitarium.

Here's a link to all the past Gooker winners for anyone who's never seen this shit.
After reading through how they broke down the storyline, I don't even remember any of that stuff after hornswaggle was revealed as Vince's son. Regal and Coachman babysitting him and the thing with Carlito, absolutely no recollection on my part at all. I must've either changed the channel or if I was watching it on DVR I must have just fast forwarded through all those segemnts. I have taken breaks here and there from wrestling over the years. Usually they're only a month or two at a time or when Rey Mysterio was world champion. Maybe this stuff happened while I was on one of those breaks. I remember the whole lead up to the reveal but nothing after it.

Anyways, nobody mentioned on here the big news of the week, Bruno Sammartino is being inducted into the WWE hall of fame.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:48 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008