Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Pallbearer -- Kansas City, MO -- December 16th, 2014
System Of A Down -- Inglewood, CA -- December 13th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Montreal, Quebec -- December 13th, 2014
Nonpoint -- Flint, MI -- December 13th, 2014
HIM -- Silver Spring, MD -- December 12th, 2014

Old 02-05-2013, 07:02 PM
So either make a change or shut the fuck up about it already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Yep. Cesaro/Ryback and Punk/Jericho were good macthes. Punk's promo at that start was very good as well. Henry coming back and squashing the masked midgets was awesome. It's always nice to see the overrated and always overpushed Meysterio go splat after Henry gave him the Vader bomb. I just can't believe how many recaps they do, it's such as waste of time and benefits nothing and nobody. Thank the gods I watch this show on DVR and can fastforward through most of this garbage. I don't know how anybody can watch this trainwreck of a show live week after week?

As if I needed anymore justification as to why The Rock is my most hated wrestler ever, last night just proves it. He's been coning his fans for over a decade now. Talking all this shit about how he loves them and the wrestling buisness, yet he only shows up when there's movies to promote and when it fits his schedule. He's the champ and couldn't ever bother to clear his schedule for two months to appear on every RAW leading up to mania. He's a hypocritical piece of shit and I hope the fans wake up to this at some point. He is no doubt the greatest con man to ever be in the buisness. Nobody who says he loves wrestling and the fans should ever miss a RAW/house shows going into mania as WWE Champ.

I hear that he's supposed to miss at least 2 other RAWs. I hope there is a serious fan backlash when he does show up because of this. But I doubt it since the Rock has everyone brainwashed into thinking he's something much greater than what he is. Seriously, what the hell is the appeal of his character? He's the most annoying wrestler of all time.
Yuuup. Punk vs Rock II better deliver cuz seriously The Rock is no where near Punk's league in the ring. Hopefully they put the belt back on Punk but I dont see that happening.

Y2J vs Punk was a great match and a clean ending!

Hopefully Henry is in Smackdown chamber and not Khali. It should be Swagger,Rey,Orton,Henry,D-Bry,Kane

Also wtf are they gonna have 2 chamber matches for since one cant be for #1 contendership. The Shield vs Cena,Sheamus,Ryback in tag team elimination
Old 02-05-2013, 07:18 PM
Concert Veteran

The Shield vs. Ryback/Sheamus/Cena in the chamber is a good idea. They should at least have two chamber matches at the show and this would put a nice twist on the usual format.

Of course Rock can't do a chamber match. It's enough for him that Punk will show him up again. In the chamber he would have five guys showing him up in the ring and we can't have that. Cena gets a lot of shit from some fans but at least he busts his ass and does macthes like the chamber, ladders, tables ect. You won't get that out of The Rock.

I love that even when Punk was injured he still showed up at the arenas for RAW and still appeared on camera. The fans weren't even worthy enough last night to get one of Rock's long winded "live via satellite" promos. That really shows what he thinks of the fans and the business. As long as you keep lining his pockets with merchandise and movie ticket sales is all that matters. The Rock doesn't give a shit about the fans or wrestling. It's so damn obvious, how come so many people still fall for his shit?
Old 02-05-2013, 07:28 PM
I came here for 3rd Strike setlists, where are the 3rd Strike setlists

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Yeah I watched it the other day and ended up spitting Dr. Pepper all over my keyboard
GUYS THIS IS SERIOUS, WE'RE TALKING ABOUT WRESTLING IN HERE
Old 02-06-2013, 01:16 PM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

Hey Sanitarium... is The Rock your favorite wrestler?

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Old 02-06-2013, 02:12 PM
with his arms outstretched

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Hey Sanitarium... is The Rock your favorite wrestler?

I've been getting that impression too.

But I completely agree. I turned on the Rock after Wrestlemania X7. He went off and shot a movie, and then came back just before Summerslam and won the World Heavyweight Championship. Then he dissappeared right after Wrestlemania X8 and came back at Vengeance that year and won the Unified Championship in his first match again. Then dissappeared after losing it. The only thing that "saved" the Rock for me was I loved his heel turn leading up to Wrestlemania XIX.

But I thought that was bad then, in 2001! That's nothing compared to what's going on now. The only reason I'm not as upset as Sanitarium about what's going on now is that I'm not too into wrestling anymore and really don't care. But if I was ravonous like I was ten years ago I'd probably be outside Titan Towers with a pitchfork and a torch.

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2
Old 02-06-2013, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
The Shield vs. Ryback/Sheamus/Cena in the chamber is a good idea. They should at least have two chamber matches at the show and this would put a nice twist on the usual format.
It could be a great tool to get Ryback over as the monster they want him to be. Maybe have Ryback and one member of the Shield start the match, then have the other two members of the Shield come out next and Ryback have to fend all three off for five minutes.

Or they could even have Sheamus turn heel on Ryback and set something up for Wrestlemania.

07/06 -- U2
Old 02-06-2013, 04:06 PM
Concert Veteran

New Chris Jericho figure with glow in the dark entrance jacket

http://www.ringsidecollectibles.com/...Category_Code=

I havn't collected wrestling figures since the attitude era ended but i'm thinking about getting this one.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:50 PM
I came here for 3rd Strike setlists, where are the 3rd Strike setlists

Smackdown tonight! Jackie Swags! Cody Rhodes! Mark Henry! All this and more!
Old 02-08-2013, 05:45 PM
So either make a change or shut the fuck up about it already.

why the fuck is Khali still on my TV?!
Old 02-08-2013, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
why the fuck is Khali still on my TV?!
That guy looked so BAD in the Royal Rumble. Not Vader in 2005 on Raw bad or Jackie Gayda 2002 bad; a whole other level of bad. Bad like, dude you seriously look like moving will give you a heart attack. Just STOP!!!!

From what I've heard the WWE is actually really big in India and Khali is their poster boy over there.

07/06 -- U2