Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014
Helmet -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 11th, 2014

Old 02-07-2013, 04:13 PM
Hunting High And Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by theclansman1114 View Post
Holy crap, I used to love that album. I probably haven't heard it in about 10 years. Must dig it out!!!
You should, you won't be disappointed
Old 02-07-2013, 04:22 PM
I'M BACK

I have trouble deciding my top 10 albums. I'm always so indecisive with it. I'm going to attempt a top 100. It will probably take all year. How do you even begin this task?
Old 02-07-2013, 04:27 PM
Hunting High And Low

Quote:
I have trouble deciding my top 10 albums. I'm always so indecisive with it. I'm going to attempt a top 100. It will probably take all year. How do you even begin this task?
I'm telling you, it wasn't easy.I wrote down a list awhile back ago, and it was hard deciding if I was going to do it or not, because I'm still always changing on albums places and switching them out for other ones.All I know is that having the list all written down makes it more easier, so if you where to do it, I would recommend doing that.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:04 PM
I'M BACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildAndTheYoung View Post
I'm telling you, it wasn't easy.I wrote down a list awhile back ago, and it was hard deciding if I was going to do it or not, because I'm still always changing on albums places and switching them out for other ones.All I know is that having the list all written down makes it more easier, so if you where to do it, I would recommend doing that.
The hard part is the ordering for me. Hell most days I can't pick my favorite album, let alone trying to rank them all. I'm going to try. I have a rough 100 albums. But it's the ordering that will be very tough.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:24 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Holy crap, I used to love that album. I probably haven't heard it in about 10 years. Must dig it out!!!
It's badass. Check it out ASAP.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:39 PM
Hunting High And Low

80.Twelve Shots On The Rocks - Hanoi Rocks

Tracklist:
1.Intro
2.Obscured
3.Bad News
4.New York City
5.Delirious
6.A Day Late, A Dollar Short
7.In My Darkest Moment
8.People Like Me
9.Watcha Want
10.Moonlight Dance
11.Gypsy Boots
12.Lucky
13.Watch This
14.Designs On You
15.L.A.C.U.
16.Are You Lonely Tonight
17.Winged Bull

Genre: Glam Punk/Hard Rock

Hanoi Rocks is a band worthy of legendary status, because they (along with Wrathchild) pretty much started the glam metal genre of the 80's, influencing bands like Motley Crue, Guns 'N Roses, L.A. Guns, etc.They definitely had some great 80's albums that are really rockin', and while most would say their debut "Bangkok Shocks, Saigon Shakes, Hanoi Rocks" or "Oriental Beat" is their best album, I have to let the top spot go to their comeback album, "Twelve Shots On The Rocks", which I've also labeled the best comeback of all time.Everything Hanoi Rocks is good at is on here, just with today's production added.The best three songs on the album are ballad the "In My Darkest Moment", hard-hitting rocker "People Like Me" (o how the lyrics to this song are so true), and the best Hanoi Rocks song of all time in my opinion, "A Day Late, A Dollar Short", all three next to each other on the record.This album should please anyone, glam metal fans, hard rock fans, punk fans, even metal fans!

Standout Track:
"A Day Late, A Dollar Short" http://grooveshark.com/s/A+Day+Late+...t/3Yl59S?src=5

Last edited by TheWildAndTheYoung; 02-07-2013 at 05:42 PM.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:21 AM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildAndTheYoung View Post
86.Stakk Attack - Wrathchild

Tracklist:
1.Stakk Attakk
2.Too Wild To Tame
3.Trash Queen
4.Shokker
5.Kick Down The Walls
6.Alrite With The Boyz
7.Sweet Surrender
8.Law Abuzer
9.Tonite
10.Wreckless

Genre: Glam Metal/Sleaze Rock

Wrathchild where the first sleaze rock band ever formed, and maybe even the first glam metal band in general ever formed.This album rocks from start to finish, with every song being sleazier than the previous one, and also in true sleaze fashion have incorrectly spelled songs ("Stakk Attakk", "Shokker", "Law Abuzer", etc.). To pick a few highlights is not an easy task with this record, but I would have to go with album closer "Wreckless", party-anthem "Alrite With The Boyz", and the best one of the record "Too Wild To Tame".The guitar tone on this album is also worth mentioning, it has a real dirty-fuzz tone that is killer in my opinion, so for those of you who like that sound will like the guitar work on this album.A great record for glam metal/sleaze rock fans, might also attract average metal and rock listeners.

Standout Track:
"Too Wild To Tame" http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=da-_N4dEvks
It's funny in my "Best Songs" thread I touched on the lawsuit between these posers and Wrathchild America. I wondered if anyone listened to them and apparently someone did. Good to know Shannon Larkin from WA is in Godsmack and Brad Divens from WA it a Tour Manager for Garbaga and other bands. I wonder what these clowns are doing these days...
10/24 - Judas Priest & Steel Panther
Old 02-08-2013, 10:46 AM
Hunting High And Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
It's funny in my "Best Songs" thread I touched on the lawsuit between these posers and Wrathchild America. I wondered if anyone listened to them and apparently someone did. Good to know Shannon Larkin from WA is in Godsmack and Brad Divens from WA it a Tour Manager for Garbaga and other bands. I wonder what these clowns are doing these days...
they actually made a awesome comeback album a few years ago
Old 02-08-2013, 12:59 PM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
Are you Jeff, are you Jeff
Are you Jeff in disguise?!
Are - you - Jeff
In - dis - guise?!

EDIT: Actually, the presence of a U2 album answers this.
I take umbrage to that. I would never, ever have this much glam metal on my list.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:59 PM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
The hard part is the ordering for me. Hell most days I can't pick my favorite album, let alone trying to rank them all. I'm going to try. I have a rough 100 albums. But it's the ordering that will be very tough.
Also, what the hell are you doing here?