The Quireboys -- West Hollywood, CA -- August 6th, 2014
High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014
Boris -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- August 17th, 2014

Old 01-29-2013, 07:06 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Who the hell is Spoony? I think Lesnar got that element back after he hurt both HBK and HHH this summer.

A fuckface that used to make 90 minute videos of him being on camera alone and unscripted whining about how TNA episodes sucked in 2010 (not that they didn't, but he still sucks). I was just hoping you would say something that would prove him wrong and that was all I needed.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:19 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

I guess Lesner broke Vince's pelvis from that F5.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:43 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
I guess Lesner broke Vince's pelvis from that F5.
I read that there was footage on WWE.com of Vince getting put into an ambulance after that. From what i've read it seems like it's a real injury. Vince didn't take the move right either. You're supposed to land flat on your face while taking the F5, not flipping onto your back.

Of course the nearly 70 year old Vince shouldn't be taking a move like that from a beast like Lesar in the first place.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:32 AM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I read that there was footage on WWE.com of Vince getting put into an ambulance after that. From what i've read it seems like it's a real injury. Vince didn't take the move right either. You're supposed to land flat on your face while taking the F5, not flipping onto your back.

Of course the nearly 70 year old Vince shouldn't be taking a move like that from a beast like Lesar in the first place.
From what I read, the injury is a work just to get Triple H back and have him fight for his father in law. The way Vince took the F5 was so that he could land on his back, much easier than a front bump. If I was someone his age, I would have landed that way too, and this is coming from someone who was trained by a pro to take bumps, so I know what I'm talking about.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:38 AM
I came here for 3rd Strike setlists, where are the 3rd Strike setlists

Nevermind that shit.

JACK SWAGGER IS BACK
Old 01-30-2013, 09:01 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_M_S View Post
Nevermind that shit.

JACK SWAGGER IS BACK
I never understood why they buried the guy as bad as they did. He didn't make a good world champ but that's more the WWE's fault for giving him the belt way too soon.

I think they've done all they can with him as a heel. It's time to make him a face and play up the whole all american american thing and have him fued with Cesaro over the US title. With the way Cesaro has been putting down america the storyline pretty much writes itself and you can have Swagger beat him for the belt and bring the US title "back home".

While Swagger may not be a main eventer for them ever again, the guy has the skills to go in the ring. There's no reason he can't be a succuessful midcard guy for the WWE.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:46 AM

I only realized the other day that I went to college with him. IF ONLY I HAD BEEN FRIENDS WITH JACK SWAGGER
Old 01-30-2013, 11:49 AM

Also, yeah, the Swagger vs Cesaro thing makes sense. I bet they do that at house shows before they make it a TV angle (if they do), because pretty much only faces win at house shows, especially the ones I go to in rural Missouri. My friends and I are the only smartasses who show up cheering for Tensai and Cesaro and Sandow and etc. Layla came out to fight Aksana in a ridiculous American flag getup that I don't remember her ever wearing on TV.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:41 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

I was watching a few short clips from the Rumble... a couple things I noticed...

1. WHY HAVE SOMEONE LIKE THE GODFATHER EVEN SHOW UP IF HES GOING TO BE ELIMINATED THE MOMENT HE GETS IN THE RING!? I know... WWE is stupid and known for this, but way to slap him and every fan of the Attitude Era in the face.

2. Goldust's appearance definitely seemed to go over well with everyone. Like it was a huge thing, as if it were... say... Stone Cold randomly showing up (k, maybe not THAT big, but still). I really hope they let him feud with his brother, that'd be fun to watch. (Didn't they already feud though?)

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 01-30-2013, 04:07 PM

You guys, Miz TV is on! Ryback is talking! I have it on mute! Big E Langston should be the only person allowed to do interviews from here on out