Protest the Hero -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 27th, 2014
Marduk -- Norrköping, Sweden -- December 19th-20th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014

Old 01-23-2013, 12:20 AM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
You know how you don't post here a lot? Let's keep it that way.

I've got no problem if you don't like Rush but you show just how ignorant you are when you call them a "piece of shit band".
There is only one good thing about this dumb fuckin’ band….that is the drummer, Neil Peart. He needs to be playing with real musicians. But, that doesn’t mean I think Peart is that good of a drummer either. Just better at what he does than the other two jack-offs. And, when it comes to a small handful of the worst singers ever, that fuckin’ toucan Geddy Lee pops right up.

Geddy Lee’s whiny, nasally, complaining vocals, sound so much like Alice Kramden of The Honeymooners, in rare form goin’ off on Ralph. When I hear Geddy start up with his shit, I imagine seeing a large skillet flying, like an ICBM through the air to kiss his scarecrow face, exactly like a cartoon. And then see the metal of the pan mold around and take shape of his huge beak. Oh…if only that could stop his noise. Geddy’s bass playing is almost as useless as Alex Lifeless’ guitar playing. Geddy’s bass playing is just so weak with nothing to add. The guy just can’t play anything creative at all. Geddy works his bass like it’s a wrench on a nut. Alex Lifeson must be the most pathetic excuse for a guitar player right alongside The Firm of U2. Rush may be in 2nd place for being the most overrated band to have success in the world.

Really, what does Lifeson need with a guitar anyway? Lifeson handles a guitar just like an actor does in a movie and you know that actor has never picked up one before in his life. I’ve seen children operate an inflatable ballon guitar with more dexterity than Lifeson. Watching Alex Lifeson try to work a guitar, is like watching a 95 year old with advanced arthritis use a Rubik’s Cube.

Then there’s the music of Mush…er..ahh..Rush. Songs with no ending in sight. And these lackluster songs just go on and on and on. Maybe if Rush had a real guitar player and a real bass player, then you’d have something. But, if you did that, then you’d have a real band anyway, wouldn’t cha’? all in all Rush blows some serious dick
Old 01-23-2013, 12:21 AM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Work at the venue. So of course I am going for free

Everyone was chill as fuck and fun to hang out with.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:11 AM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister_Chalupa666 View Post
There is only one good thing about this dumb fuckin’ band….that is the drummer, Neil Peart. He needs to be playing with real musicians. But, that doesn’t mean I think Peart is that good of a drummer either. Just better at what he does than the other two jack-offs. And, when it comes to a small handful of the worst singers ever, that fuckin’ toucan Geddy Lee pops right up.

Geddy Lee’s whiny, nasally, complaining vocals, sound so much like Alice Kramden of The Honeymooners, in rare form goin’ off on Ralph. When I hear Geddy start up with his shit, I imagine seeing a large skillet flying, like an ICBM through the air to kiss his scarecrow face, exactly like a cartoon. And then see the metal of the pan mold around and take shape of his huge beak. Oh…if only that could stop his noise. Geddy’s bass playing is almost as useless as Alex Lifeless’ guitar playing. Geddy’s bass playing is just so weak with nothing to add. The guy just can’t play anything creative at all. Geddy works his bass like it’s a wrench on a nut. Alex Lifeson must be the most pathetic excuse for a guitar player right alongside The Firm of U2. Rush may be in 2nd place for being the most overrated band to have success in the world.

Really, what does Lifeson need with a guitar anyway? Lifeson handles a guitar just like an actor does in a movie and you know that actor has never picked up one before in his life. I’ve seen children operate an inflatable ballon guitar with more dexterity than Lifeson. Watching Alex Lifeson try to work a guitar, is like watching a 95 year old with advanced arthritis use a Rubik’s Cube.

Then there’s the music of Mush…er..ahh..Rush. Songs with no ending in sight. And these lackluster songs just go on and on and on. Maybe if Rush had a real guitar player and a real bass player, then you’d have something. But, if you did that, then you’d have a real band anyway, wouldn’t cha’? all in all Rush blows some serious dick
Yet you like Eummure....

You opinion is null and void.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:54 AM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Blah blah blah Rush is gay because I say so.
This guy sucks ^^^^
Old 01-23-2013, 05:29 AM
Not a number, I'm a free man

I wish I was as cool as you.
7/1 - Iron Maiden - Luxembourg
10/31 - Fleetwood Mac
Old 01-23-2013, 05:48 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:

I'm sorry, did you say something?
Old 01-23-2013, 06:08 AM
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
Yet you like Eummure....

You opinion is null and void.
This. x698201

12/07: Slipknot/Korn (?)
12/13: Despised Icon (?)
Old 01-23-2013, 10:31 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

I like Emmure and I can even say you have to be fucking stupid to call Rush gay.

And saying if Rush had real musicians then the songs would be better just makes you sound like a dumb ass who knows nothing about music.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:39 AM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

Jebus, what happened to this thread? I hate when I accidentally click on the Mayhem Fest thread when I don't mean to.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:40 AM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

Quote:
Work at the venue. So of course I am going for free

Everyone was chill as fuck and fun to hang out with.
Quote:
Went to this tour last Saturday. It was combined with the Scream The Prayer Tour. I was pissed because the All Stars Tour was outside and STP got the inside portion of the venue. It was like 105 outside all day and sucked, but the crowd was still going crazy for every band. The Chariot fucking killed though. God(no pun) I love that band live.