Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Evergrey -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 29th, 2015
Moscow Metal Meeting 2015 -- Moscow, Russia -- August 29th, 2015
Riot Fest -- Denver, CO -- August 28th, 2015
Adler -- Uncasville, CT -- August 28th, 2015
Sonic Pulse -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 27th, 2015

  #11  
Old 01-18-2013, 04:30 PM
Travis The Dragon's Avatar
Travis The Dragon Travis The Dragon is offline
EMPIRE OF THE CLOUDS IS A MASTERPIECE!!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
Posts: 2,924
Tiesto as in the techno DJ? If so, kind of strange for a rock festival.
__________________
Aces High, my #1 favorite vocal performance EVER has been TIED with the opening part on The Red And The Black! I NEVER thought that would happen! WOW!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-18-2013, 06:11 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 23,341
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinder5050 View Post
here a great idea soundgarden
Yeah, I wouldn't doubt Soundgarden and/or AiC end up on this.

@Fonzy: yeah, the DJ. They tend to have normal rock fest-type bands on the mainstages, and then have a "dance tent" for stuff like Tiesto. Last year they had Girl Talk and STS9.
__________________
07/22 - Melt-Banana
07/26 - Forever Came Calling & Primitive Man
07/30 - Warped (?)
08/05 - Knockout Kid
08/07 - Fireworks (?)
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-18-2013, 06:15 PM
Natrlhi's Avatar
Natrlhi Natrlhi is offline
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 8,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzbear2000 View Post
Tiesto as in the techno DJ? If so, kind of strange for a rock festival.
Somebody has never been to a typical summer rock festival.

Bonnaroo. Coachella. Lollapalooza. They all have DJ's.
__________________
9/2 Chelsea Wolfe
9/5 Old Man Gloom
10/28 Acid King
11/13 Windhand
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-18-2013, 09:10 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 8,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Yeah, I wouldn't doubt Soundgarden and/or AiC end up on this.

@Fonzy: yeah, the DJ. They tend to have normal rock fest-type bands on the mainstages, and then have a "dance tent" for stuff like Tiesto. Last year they had Girl Talk and STS9.
: party:
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-18-2013, 09:11 PM
300%_Density 300%_Density is offline
Say what you want about America - 13 bucks can still get you a hell of a lot of mice!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 4,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Yeah, I wouldn't doubt Soundgarden and/or AiC end up on this.
I'd bet $ on Soundgarden. They seem to work to the metal crowd just enough & still being big for alternative fans. The headlined Lollapalooza & that's where alot of the Kanrocksas bands seem to come from.

Really doubt AIC does this. They confirmed that they're playing 98.9 Yearly Musical Abortion Fest. Doubt they'd do that & then comeback in like a month & a half.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-19-2013, 08:16 AM
Bengals279's Avatar
Bengals279 Bengals279 is online now
N00B
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Kansas
Posts: 626
Your Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
I'd bet $ on Soundgarden. They seem to work to the metal crowd just enough & still being big for alternative fans. The headlined Lollapalooza & that's where alot of the Kanrocksas bands seem to come from.

Really doubt AIC does this. They confirmed that they're playing 98.9 Yearly Musical Abortion Fest. Doubt they'd do that & then comeback in like a month & a half.
AIC will be at rockfest. So their is no chance that they will be at kansrocksas. But soundgarden is a great possibility. DO you think AIC will headline Rockfest or co headline?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-19-2013, 09:03 AM
hinder5050's Avatar
hinder5050 hinder5050 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: missouri
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals279 View Post
AIC will be at rockfest. So their is no chance that they will be at kansrocksas. But soundgarden is a great possibility. DO you think AIC will headline Rockfest or co headline?
headline i couldnt imagine them getting two huge bands
__________________
LETS GET IT ON- qoute from big john mcarthy ufc ref
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-19-2013, 09:07 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 23,341
Blog Entries: 19
ugh has the shitfest lineup been announced yet?
__________________
07/22 - Melt-Banana
07/26 - Forever Came Calling & Primitive Man
07/30 - Warped (?)
08/05 - Knockout Kid
08/07 - Fireworks (?)
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-19-2013, 09:22 AM
hinder5050's Avatar
hinder5050 hinder5050 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: missouri
Posts: 95
nope probaly not til early march
__________________
LETS GET IT ON- qoute from big john mcarthy ufc ref
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-19-2013, 09:34 AM
Bengals279's Avatar
Bengals279 Bengals279 is online now
N00B
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Kansas
Posts: 626
Rockfest announcement in march

They will announce it on the first monday of march. But AIC already revealed they were going to be there but quickly took it off their website. Sevendust also will be there. At twisted xmas they told the crowd they were going to be there. And i heard papa roach would be there to
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:02 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008