Ghost -- Boulder, CO -- April 23rd, 2014
Gideon -- Toledo, OH -- April 22nd, 2014
Queensryche -- Uncasville, CT -- April 19th, 2014
Scott Stapp -- London, England -- April 23rd, 2014

Old 01-14-2013, 08:26 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVH5150 View Post
That was the most underwhelming "special" episode of wrestling I've ever seen.

Hell, I was at the fucking Decade of Smackdown episode in Boston and at least we got to hear Iron Sheik rant for a couple minutes!
FACK DE TOMMOLLOW! U NO FACK DEALL CUM 2NITE!

FACKIN BULLSHIIII!
Old 01-14-2013, 08:33 PM
Music Is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
FACK DE TOMMOLLOW! U NO FACK DEALL CUM 2NITE!

FACKIN BULLSHIIII!
CAMEL CLUTCH MAKE YOU HUMBLE!!!!!!
Old 01-14-2013, 08:51 PM
though the vocals can be a little to extreme for me some times

The thing is there was nothing special about the episode other than the flashbacks they did showing clips. That and McMachan stating how its because of him that everything is so big and how hes a huge fucking genius.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:03 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

That's the thing with nostalgia, even it can get old. From what I've heard this was almost a carbon copy of the RAW 10th anniversary show (worst gimmicks, flashbacks, Vince). I think they may have done awards that night too, but they do that every year now. And having the 1000th episode special six months ago doesn't help either. In this digital age when I can see whatever I want whenever I want you have to come up with something better than a bunch of clips.
07/04 - Agalloch
08/23 - Alice in Chains
12/06 - the Music of Final Fantasy

Last edited by adamclark52; 01-15-2013 at 09:43 AM.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:22 PM
I'm reaching out for something else.

They just need quality matches and better promos. Is it really that hard? and fuck they something on Wednesdays now?!
Basement-8/12
Old 01-15-2013, 05:37 AM

Well there was suppose to be a shit load of WWF guys on Raw last night but like 2 days before this Vince called and cancelled the entire thing to do a regular Raw instead.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:38 AM

Quote:
WZ has learned from sources inside WWE that the reason The Undertaker, Bret Hart and other big name legends weren't used on Raw last night was because Stone Cold Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels weren't available.

As reported, Austin and HBK were both in Las Vegas for a hunting convention which is why they weren't in Houston for RAW.

Because those two could not make it, WWE decided to drop any plans of using other big name legends, most notably The Undertaker and Bret Hart. The feeling was they didn't want to have a bunch of legendary names on RAW and it draw attention or heat on Austin and Michaels for not being there.

Mick Foley was there obviously for the Hall of Fame announcement.

As for Ric Flair being there, his appearance was justified as he was on RAW a few weeks ago and is slowly being worked back in as a regular role player on WWE programming.

So this happened.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:27 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

Well that's stupid. Stone Cold was at the 1000th Episode either.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 01-15-2013, 05:17 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Kinda dumb idea unless the matches are kickass.

I mean like the matches aren't the same guys fighting each other like every week.
I was joking about that. They're probably working on a new PPV theme and just don't know what it is yet. WCW isn't around anymore, so nothing like that is likely to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Diff note they gonna just feed Ziggler to Cena? seriously they make him look so weak. He carries the whole match and Cena gets multi kick outs while Ziggler cant kick out of a random FU.
Ziggler does a good job of making himself look weak without Cena's help. His offense isn't impressive at all and Ziggler just doesn't have "it" plain and simple. A great IC/US champ and part time main eventer from time to time but he will never have a big run as a top guy. His best ability is making others look good and the WWE will forever use him for that.

He wasn't even supposed to win MITB. Barrett was set to win it lasy year before he got injured. I think they just gave it to Dolph with no plans whatsoever for him to do anything with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVH5150 View Post
Kaitlyn is hotter and a better wrestler.
Who's hotter is certainly debatealbe but who's a better wrestler isn't. Eve is a lot better wrestler and is a legitimate fighter. Eve has trained in brazillian jujitsu at the Gracie academy for years now. She's leaving the WWE to start up a women's self defense class there. Kaitlyn has come along nicely over the last two years considering she had no wrestling experience before this. But Eve is much better and if she wanted to, she could grab one of Kaitlyn's limbs, take her down and have her tapping out in 20 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Well that's stupid. Stone Cold was at the 1000th Episode either.
Austin was recovering from a knee surgery he had a few weeks before the show and was on crutches. Hard to whoop somebody's ass like that.

I love how people think these legends have nothing better to do than sit by the phone and wait for the WWE to call them up for some special RAW. These guys have their own lives and other commitments, they just don't jump and say "yes" everytime the WWE comes calling.

I don't recall much talk on the previous RAWs about a lot of old timers being on hand for this weeks RAW. So i'm not sure what everyone is so upset over
Old 01-15-2013, 05:56 PM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post

Ziggler does a good job of making himself look weak without Cena's help. His offense isn't impressive at all and Ziggler just doesn't have "it" plain and simple. A great IC/US champ and part time main eventer from time to time but he will never have a big run as a top guy. His best ability is making others look good and the WWE will forever use him for that.

He wasn't even supposed to win MITB. Barrett was set to win it lasy year before he got injured. I think they just gave it to Dolph with no plans whatsoever for him to do anything with it.

Who's hotter is certainly debatealbe but who's a better wrestler isn't. Eve is a lot better wrestler and is a legitimate fighter. Eve has trained in brazillian jujitsu at the Gracie academy for years now. She's leaving the WWE to start up a women's self defense class there. Kaitlyn has come along nicely over the last two years considering she had no wrestling experience before this. But Eve is much better and if she wanted to, she could grab one of Kaitlyn's limbs, take her down and have her tapping out in 20 seconds.

Damn you aint Ziggler fan. Its cool to each their own. All that eve stuff I didnt know but she looked better in the ring, like more fluid and smooth ya know doing moves n stuff. Kaitlyn is okay at best, attractive sure. At least she aint kelly kelly god what an awful wrestler.
Basement-8/12