The Story So Far -- Lawrence, KS -- September 30th, 2014
Coheed and Cambria -- Boston, MA -- September 28th, 2014
Vixen -- Madrid, Spain -- September 27th, 2014
Crowbar -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- September 28th, 2014

Old 01-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Even though I voted for the AJ angle you never know how it could play out. Natalyas farting gimmick is over and it did nothing but damage, just like that Clair Lynch angle. But who knows where AJ or Aces & Eights could lead. It's better to wait until an angle is done before it's deemed crap (unless its just that bad). Mark Calloway probably went into the WWF's offices in 1990 and heard what they had in line for him and probably though his career was going to go nowhere fast.
The Claire Lynch angle didn't do that much damge. Daniels and Kazarian really shined in their role during it and came out of it much better than they were before it. They had been tagging for awhile before this angle but they never truely developed their characters as a team until this storyline. They are easily two of the best reasons to watch TNA now. Without this storyline, I don't think Daniels and Kaz would've came up with the entertaining characters they have now.

Now that i'm talking about this stuff it does seem that some of the bad angles this year did have some good come out of them at least.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:08 PM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Daniel Bryan losing to Sheamus in 18 seconds is the reason I will never pay money for a WWE PPV again. I've got no problem with Sheamus winning but to have the world title match go down like that is flat out one of the most embarrassing things Vince has ever done. Shit like this makes you wonder why you bother with the WWE anymore.
Not to mention it was the first match on a Wrestlemania card. That loss was just horrific. I didn't even watch all of Wrestlemania after that. Just the main events.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:49 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
The Claire Lynch angle didn't do that much damge. Daniels and Kazarian really shined in their role during it and came out of it much better than they were before it. They had been tagging for awhile before this angle but they never truely developed their characters as a team until this storyline. They are easily two of the best reasons to watch TNA now. Without this storyline, I don't think Daniels and Kaz would've came up with the entertaining characters they have now.

Now that i'm talking about this stuff it does seem that some of the bad angles this year did have some good come out of them at least.
I've honestly only read about the Clair Lynch angle and heard that it was terrible. And how the WWE had an angle that was very similar after it.

I hope it wins. That way TNA can finally have something to post on the front page of their website and tell the world that they beat the WWE at something two out of the last three years.
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 - Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy
Old 01-11-2013, 06:28 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
Not to mention it was the first match on a Wrestlemania card. That loss was just horrific. I didn't even watch all of Wrestlemania after that. Just the main events.
The fan backlash from that has been great though. I think Vince wanted Bryan out of the title picture for good and that's why he did that. But the fans felt cheated out of a good match and bad for Bryan so they let Vince know by making him one of the most over guys in the company since then.

Wrestlemania would've made more sense to start with Big Show and Cody for the IC title. The way the angle played out, Cody had embarassing loss written all over him. Show could've came out gave Cody the knockout punch and it would've been over like that. Most importantly, it would've made sense from a storyline perspective. The choice to do that in the Sheamus Bryan match was pointless and as they proved at the next PPV, those two can have a very good match with each other. Too bad they weren't allowed to show that on the biggest show of the year.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:05 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

id laugh so hard if the leader of aces and eights turned out to be...

*drum roll*

VINCE RUSSO

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 01-11-2013, 08:07 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Am I the only person here who likes Daniel Byrant?
Old 01-11-2013, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Daniel Byrant?
whozat?

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 01-11-2013, 08:24 PM

but in all seriousness, d-bry is awesome. he really needs to get into it with cm punk again. they put on some good matches.

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 01-11-2013, 09:36 PM
And now itís time to pull through. Something I must do with or without you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Am I the only person here who likes Daniel Byrant?
Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
but in all seriousness, d-bry is awesome. he really needs to get into it with cm punk again. they put on some good matches.
Like this guy said him and CM Punk need to match up again. D-bry and cesaro would put on clinics as well. Any Cesaro fans out there, he has been getting great TV time, hopefully they put him on a cool angle with someone. Also the shield kinda faded hopefully they come back again with a purpose.
Tough Mudder-10/26
TGI/ETID-11/15
Old 01-11-2013, 09:40 PM

cesaro, d-bry, punk, kidd, gabriel, the wwe doesnt need people like sheamus and cena running the show with such great "rising stars" (quotes because punk and d-bry have already been around the block, but still fresh, compared to what vince shoves down our throats every week)

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com