Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Electric Light Orchestra -- London, England -- September 14th, 2014
Skeletonwitch -- West Springfield, VA -- September 12th, 2014
KISS -- Lake Oswego, OR -- September 14th, 2014
Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014
King Crimson -- Boston, MA -- September 15th, 2014

Old 01-09-2013, 03:48 PM
Concert Veteran

For those who follow the independents, WWE has signed El Generico. Supposedly because of the success guys like Punk, Bryan and Cesaro are having, Triple H has decided to go after more bigger names on the indy scene.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

I don't see how someone said Sting would be one of the people to break Undertakers streak. Has Sting ever even been in WWE?

I mean Sting is within my top 3 of all time and even I don't think he would deserve it.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:45 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Yeah I agree with all you guys on the Sting issue. People have been on it for years. But now especially a large portion of the WWE's audience would have no idea who Sting is.

I'd say Shawn Micheals, Triple H or Kane should end it. Or an up and coming guy. Or best of all, just never end it.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 -DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy
Old 01-09-2013, 04:48 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

remember when the undertaker piledrived that guy into a coffin

that was kewl
09/22 - RA/TA/Radkey ?
09/23 - Crowbar
Old 01-09-2013, 05:56 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Their best bet is to not end it, them ending it would be a HUGE hit to WWE and drive almost all their hardcore fans away.

Why end what is easily one of WWE's most well known records by one of their most well known guys.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
remember when the undertaker piledrived that guy into a coffin

that was kewl
I remember when Anaal Nathkrah put out a good album, in 2001.

BURN!
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
Old 01-09-2013, 07:25 PM
And now itís time to pull through. Something I must do with or without you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
For those who follow the independents, WWE has signed El Generico. Supposedly because of the success guys like Punk, Bryan and Cesaro are having, Triple H has decided to go after more bigger names on the indy scene.
Cool with this! Chris Hero should be called up, heard good things about him. I want to see Dean Ambrose and Seth rollins in matches alreasy haha
Tough Mudder-10/26
TGI/ETID-11/15
Old 01-11-2013, 12:46 PM

Wrestlecraps Gooker awards nominations are out. Like we were discussing a few months ago, 2012 was a forgettable year so nothing really stuck (or stunk) out like past years.

I voted for AJ Lee. I know people like her but the few times I've seen her it's been cringe-worthy.

And the new wrestlecrap.com launched, and like any other site that completely redesigns after 10+ years I hate it but will get used to it.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
Old 01-11-2013, 04:22 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Wrestlecraps Gooker awards nominations are out. Like we were discussing a few months ago, 2012 was a forgettable year so nothing really stuck (or stunk) out like past years.

I voted for AJ Lee. I know people like her but the few times I've seen her it's been cringe-worthy.

And the new wrestlecrap.com launched, and like any other site that completely redesigns after 10+ years I hate it but will get used to it.
My vote went to Natalya's farting gimmick. It didn't last long but in all my years as a wrestling fan i've never seen something that stupid and pointless before. Why she didn't quit the WWE after this i'll never know. Her payckeck must be really good is all I can say.

People can shit on AJ Lee's various lovers angle all they want but it did end up putting a number of performers over. Besides AJ herself, the angle helped Bryan get over huge, helped reginvigerate Kane's career and made him a popular face again and it led to the formation of Team Hell No. Now they're using AJ to help get Ziggler more over and to introduce Big E Langston. They could scale AJ's screen time back a little now but her storyline this year has helped out more talent than it's hurt.

The Claire Lynch storyline was terrible but the excellent performaces by Christopher Daniels, Kazarian and AJ Styles helped make the horrible angle watchable.

Aces & Eights hasn't been going well lately but the story hasn't reached it's climax yet, so it's hard to vote for that when it hasn't been finished. The leader, who I believe to be Bully Ray, still has to be revealed. Only when the mastermind behind it is made known can I judge on weather the angle has been a flop or not.

The Ryder/Eve storyline tunred Eve into a star, which was something that the Diva's division desperately needed. Just because Ryder didn't benefit from it everyone shits on it. Eve turned heel and develpoed a character for the first time in her WWE career and to both her and the WWE's credit, they capitalised on that. I give Ryder credit for getting over on his own but the bottom line is, his character isn't that good, at least as a face and his in ring work is fine but nothing special.

Daniel Bryan losing to Sheamus in 18 seconds is the reason I will never pay money for a WWE PPV again. I've got no problem with Sheamus winning but to have the world title match go down like that is flat out one of the most embarrassing things Vince has ever done. Shit like this makes you wonder why you bother with the WWE anymore.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:48 PM

Even though I voted for the AJ angle you never know how it could play out. Natalyas farting gimmick is over and it did nothing but damage, just like that Clair Lynch angle. But who knows where AJ or Aces & Eights could lead. It's better to wait until an angle is done before it's deemed crap (unless its just that bad). Mark Calloway probably went into the WWF's offices in 1990 and heard what they had in line for him and probably though his career was going to go nowhere fast.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend