Black Label Society -- Memphis, TN -- July 27th, 2014
Megadeth -- Milwaukee, WI -- July 19th, 2013
Family Values Tour -- Denver, CO -- November 11th, 2001
Judas Priest -- Salt Lake City, UT -- November 12th, 1990

Old 12-30-2012, 04:35 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Okay, so like I keep saying I don't watch WWE broadcasting at all these days but I read recaps and go on boards. What the fuck is 'Tout'?
Pretty much a live action version of twitter and the worst thing the WWE has ever invested in. Yes, it's worse than the XFL.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tout_(company)

The WWE has part ownership in it. Here's where the idiocy of Vince really comes to the forefront. Instead of having wrestlers cut promos and promote fueds/matches or other WWE realted stuff on TV like they used to, they have them do it on tout which only reaches about half of the WWE viewing audience. No wonder nobody can become a star and get over today because they rather have them talk on twatter or tout instead of in front of a live TV audience where more people can see you.

It gets better though, they also show on RAW sometimes fans touting their thoughts on what's going on. Which just talks up more time that could be spent on having a wrestler do a 60 second promo where millions of fans can get to know that person better. It seems the WWE wants social media to be more over than 95 percent of their roster and i've gotta say, they're achieving that goal very well over the last couple years.

No wonder they can't get anybody to be a major star anymore, they put way more time into getting social media over than they do their talent. Sometimes I wonder if I wasn't a fan during the 80s and during the attitude era, if this garbage would piss me off as much as it does.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 12-30-2012 at 04:39 AM.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:58 AM
Concert Veteran

So, if Punk isn't ready for his title match with Ryback on RAW next week does anyone think they'll change it to a triple threat at the Rumble? I know his injury wasn't that major but he's straight edge and doesn't take pain killers or any other kind of medicine, so it's possible he might not be 100 percent healed by monday.

EDIT: Punk has been medically cleared to wrestle on monday. Hopefully nothing bad happens and his feud with the Rock will still happen and Punk can beat his ass and keep the title until after wrestlemania. The Undertaker is my favorite ever but I think it would be cool if Punk fought him at mania in a title vs streak match and Punk actually wins and breaks the streak.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 01-04-2013 at 04:41 AM.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:38 PM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Antonio Cesaro is a beast. Seriously dat uppercut!

Lets see if this Ryback/Punk match happens.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post

EDIT: Punk has been medically cleared to wrestle on monday. Hopefully nothing bad happens and his feud with the Rock will still happen and Punk can beat his ass and keep the title until after wrestlemania. The Undertaker is my favorite ever but I think it would be cool if Punk fought him at mania in a title vs streak match and Punk actually wins and breaks the streak.
This would be dope.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:43 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Pretty much a live action version of twitter and the worst thing the WWE has ever invested in. Yes, it's worse than the XFL.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tout_(company)

The WWE has part ownership in it. Here's where the idiocy of Vince really comes to the forefront. Instead of having wrestlers cut promos and promote fueds/matches or other WWE realted stuff on TV like they used to, they have them do it on tout which only reaches about half of the WWE viewing audience. No wonder nobody can become a star and get over today because they rather have them talk on twatter or tout instead of in front of a live TV audience where more people can see you.

It gets better though, they also show on RAW sometimes fans touting their thoughts on what's going on. Which just talks up more time that could be spent on having a wrestler do a 60 second promo where millions of fans can get to know that person better. It seems the WWE wants social media to be more over than 95 percent of their roster and i've gotta say, they're achieving that goal very well over the last couple years.

No wonder they can't get anybody to be a major star anymore, they put way more time into getting social media over than they do their talent. Sometimes I wonder if I wasn't a fan during the 80s and during the attitude era, if this garbage would piss me off as much as it does.
Like I keep saying; Vince is an idiot. He's like a three year old with a toy (tout being the toy). He'll play with it for a while, he'll be inseperable from it. But he'll get tired of it soon and forget about it.
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation
Old 01-08-2013, 12:39 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

Did... did.....

DID RYBACK ACTUALLY PUT ON A DECENT MATCH WITH CM PUNK LAST NIGHT!?
...well... I enjoyed it. CM Punk vs The Rock should be pretty good.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 01-08-2013, 02:04 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

That TLC match was the tits! I mean Punk took some hard hits mainly when Ryback lifted him over his head and threw him against the ladder and when he threw back over the ropes thew the table.

Next weeks RAW is the 20th anniversary :

Rumors so far are

Original DX (all of them ever in it)
Stone Cold
Undertaker
Kevin Nash
Vader
Scott Hall
Old 01-08-2013, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Did... did.....

DID RYBACK ACTUALLY PUT ON A DECENT MATCH WITH CM PUNK LAST NIGHT!?
...well... I enjoyed it. CM Punk vs The Rock should be pretty good.
It was aight. I dug how Punk called the rock out on his shitty same promo stuff. Sooo true all rock does is tell lame jokes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
That TLC match was the tits! I mean Punk took some hard hits mainly when Ryback lifted him over his head and threw him against the ladder and when he threw back over the ropes thew the table.

Rumors so far are

Stone Cold
Undertaker
Kevin Nash
Vader
Scott Hall
Lame lame lame. These shows are always are a bore and go no where.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:53 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:

Rumors so far are

Stone Cold
Undertaker
Kevin Nash
Vader
Scott Hall
You're nuts if you think WWE would ever have Scott Hall show up on live TV anymore. He's had way too many alcohol and drug issues for them to do that.

The best bump in the TLC match was the one Ryback took when he was powerbomed through a table on top of the stairs by The Shield. When Ryback press slammed Punk into the ladder and bent it was cool to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Lame lame lame. These shows are always are a bore and go no where.
So, it would be no different than the bulk of the RAW's that the WWE has been doing for the last year. It's never a bad idea to see the two greatest of all time, The Undertaker and Stone Cold show up. It's wretelmania season now and they need to do whatever they can to get people to watch. They're booking the current roster like crap so people don't care enough about them to watch unless the throw in some stars from the past.
Old 01-08-2013, 06:19 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Everyone gives me shit for saying this, and I know it won't happen, but Chyna was a very important part of DX and if they're going to have "everyone" that should include her.
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation