Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Head Wound City -- Los Angeles, CA -- September 21st, 2014
After The Burial -- Flint, MI -- September 20th, 2014
Periphery -- Lansing, MI -- September 19th, 2014
Otherwise -- Sturtevant, WI -- September 19th, 2014
Eluveitie -- Baltimore, MD -- September 19th, 2014

Old 01-03-2013, 10:18 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Leave BOO off it but After The Burial would be a great addition.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:11 AM
Buahahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Leave BOO off it but After The Burial would be a great addition.
But they're both equally as terrible. Leave 'em both off!
11/06 Intronaut
Old 01-03-2013, 12:14 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by W0unds View Post
I am expecting DEP to be co-headliner this year along with at least one other Sumerian band considering Ash organizes it. The Faceless have been on it nearly every year so they are a possibility, Born of Osiris and After The Burial both will have new albums as well.

I would prefer Behemoth to Children of Bodom for the headliner but I think it will be one of these two. For old school bands I could see Napalm Death, Morbid Angel or Broken Hope (they are working on a new album) filling that role nicely.
I wouldn't count on Broken Hope only because it seems like Dirge Within will be touring a lot this year
Slayer/Suicidal/Exodus
Living Colour
Slipknot/KoRn
Old 01-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Look at me now, using torches of fire, look higher than anyone else, I am the great juggler!

So who does this leave now that Behemoth are pretty much confirmed for Mayhem Fest?
Old 01-06-2013, 10:45 AM
N00B

maybe Bodom and Dillinger?!?! VERY odd combination if so.

So we now know Behemoth, The Black Dahlia Murder and Machine Head have no involvement. I love em all but only Behemoth woulda made sense to have been on SS.

I would not be surprised if All Shall Perish is considered a headline type slot whether last or 2nd to last. They haven't done SS since 2010 and haven't done a major market headline tour.

BUT, Bodom and Dillinger both have new records coming out so that can be the 2 closing it out.

Has anyone thought about if Hatebreed or Amon Amarth can headline it?!

Hatebreed has a new album on the way and can use a major market tour like this and they've always brought bands on tour with them that would be on this.

Also i think Amon Amarth may be possible too. New record on the way and i think they only have a couple overseas shows booked in June if memory serves correct.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:51 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickweiser View Post
maybe Bodom and Dillinger?!?! VERY odd combination if so.

So we now know Behemoth, The Black Dahlia Murder and Machine Head have no involvement. I love em all but only Behemoth woulda made sense to have been on SS.

I would not be surprised if All Shall Perish is considered a headline type slot whether last or 2nd to last. They haven't done SS since 2010 and haven't done a major market headline tour.

BUT, Bodom and Dillinger both have new records coming out so that can be the 2 closing it out.

Has anyone thought about if Hatebreed or Amon Amarth can headline it?!

Hatebreed has a new album on the way and can use a major market tour like this and they've always brought bands on tour with them that would be on this.

Also i think Amon Amarth may be possible too. New record on the way and i think they only have a couple overseas shows booked in June if memory serves correct.
If Hatebreed were to headline the venues would be MUCH bigger
Slayer/Suicidal/Exodus
Living Colour
Slipknot/KoRn
Old 01-06-2013, 10:56 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steev View Post
If Hatebreed were to headline the venues would be MUCH bigger
You think so?! I mean am a fan of Hatebreed but when they do headline tours in the States its the same venues that this tour hits. They have put Cannibal Corpse, All Shall Perish, Whitechapel, Dying Fetus on their own tours before. Shit one of the few bands who would actually take out Napalm Death on the road. Not many bands willing to do that.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:02 AM
N00B

Quote:
You think so?! I mean am a fan of Hatebreed but when they do headline tours in the States its the same venues that this tour hits. They have put Cannibal Corpse, All Shall Perish, Whitechapel, Dying Fetus on their own tours before. Shit one of the few bands who would actually take out Napalm Death on the road. Not many bands willing to do that.
For over a decade when Hatebreed headlines in Philly they do the Electric Factory(which holds 2,500-3,000). Meanwhile when Summer Slaughter comes it does either the Trocadero(which holds 1,200) or the TLA(which holds 1,000).
Slayer/Suicidal/Exodus
Living Colour
Slipknot/KoRn
Old 01-06-2013, 11:12 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steev View Post
For over a decade when Hatebreed headlines in Philly they do the Electric Factory(which holds 2,500-3,000). Meanwhile when Summer Slaughter comes it does either the Trocadero(which holds 1,200) or the TLA(which holds 1,000).
I see what your sayin. Ya im from the corrupt city of the Chicagoland area. Slaughter hits the Chitown HOB and that's where Hatebreed headlines. Im also near Milwaukee, WI and thats the same venue Hatebreed headline and SS go for Milwaukee.

Your numbers in Philly show different and are accurate. I guess well just find out when announcement hits
Old 01-06-2013, 11:17 AM
N00B

Quote:
I see what your sayin. Ya im from the corrupt city of the Chicagoland area. Slaughter hits the Chitown HOB and that's where Hatebreed headlines. Im also near Milwaukee, WI and thats the same venue Hatebreed headline and SS go for Milwaukee.

Your numbers in Philly show different and are accurate. I guess well just find out when announcement hits
Truthfully Hatebreed is the one of the only bands to consistently play that venue or that long, we've gotten Stillborn Fest like 6 times
Slayer/Suicidal/Exodus
Living Colour
Slipknot/KoRn