Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Nonpoint -- Jacksonville, FL -- April 24th, 2015
The Body -- Gainesville, FL -- April 22nd, 2015
Incantation -- Brooklyn, NY -- April 24th, 2015
The Who -- Duluth, GA -- April 23rd, 2015
Y&T -- Sellersville, PA -- April 24th, 2015

  #1  
Old 12-07-2012, 08:38 AM
TheWildAndTheYoung's Avatar
TheWildAndTheYoung TheWildAndTheYoung is offline
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,421
Dream Europe Setlist

Haven't seen one for Europe here,so I figured I'd do one,so here it is:
1.Halfway To Heaven
2.The Getaway Plan
3.Seven Doors Hotel
4.Open Your Heart
5.Wings Of Tomorrow
6.Sign Of The Times
7.Start From The Dark
8.Wasted Time
9.Heart Of Stone
10.No Stone Unturned
11.Scream Of Anger
12.The Beast
13.Little Bit Of Lovin'
14.Always The Pretenders
15.On The Loose
16.New Love In Town
17.Stormwind
18.All Or Nothing
19.More Than Meets The Eye
20.Dreamer
21.Cherokee
Encore:
Prelude
22.Last Look At Eden
23.Rock The Night
24.Prisoners In Paradise
25.Superstitious
__________________
8/16 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
9/27 - Styx

Last edited by TheWildAndTheYoung; 12-07-2012 at 08:42 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-07-2012, 01:57 PM
Caped Crusader's Avatar
Caped Crusader Caped Crusader is offline
Some Kind of Monster
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 87
1) Not Supposed to Sing the Blues
2) Rock the Night
3) New Love in Town
4) Seven Doors Hotel
5) Demonhead
6) Prisoners in Paradise
7) Sign of the Times
8) On Broken Wings
9) Flames
10) Carrie
11) Bag of Bones
12) The Beast
13) More Than Meets the Eye
14) Halfway to Heaven
15) Doghouse
16) No Stone Unturned
17) Hero
18) Superstitious
19) Start from the Dark
Encore:
20) Prelude/Last Look at Eden
21) Riches to Rags
22) Let the Good Times Rock
23) The Final Countdown
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-07-2012, 06:51 PM
TheWildAndTheYoung's Avatar
TheWildAndTheYoung TheWildAndTheYoung is offline
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caped Crusader View Post
1) Not Supposed to Sing the Blues
2) Rock the Night
3) New Love in Town
4) Seven Doors Hotel
5) Demonhead
6) Prisoners in Paradise
7) Sign of the Times
8) On Broken Wings
9) Flames
10) Carrie
11) Bag of Bones
12) The Beast
13) More Than Meets the Eye
14) Halfway to Heaven
15) Doghouse
16) No Stone Unturned
17) Hero
18) Superstitious
19) Start from the Dark
Encore:
20) Prelude/Last Look at Eden
21) Riches to Rags
22) Let the Good Times Rock
23) The Final Countdown
nice set,totally forgot about On Broken Wings and Riches To Rags,but where's the stuff from Wings Of Tomorrow?
__________________
8/16 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
9/27 - Styx

Last edited by TheWildAndTheYoung; 12-07-2012 at 06:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-07-2012, 07:31 PM
Caped Crusader's Avatar
Caped Crusader Caped Crusader is offline
Some Kind of Monster
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 87
I tried to create an even blend between their newer stuff and their older stuff, but evidently I missed that one (although I thought I had Scream of Anger there).

I'll fix it up eventually.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-08-2012, 08:02 AM
TheWildAndTheYoung's Avatar
TheWildAndTheYoung TheWildAndTheYoung is offline
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,421
Here is one that I would think would be realistic for their usual 20 songs set:
1.Gonna Get Ready
2.Stormwind
3.Got To Have Faith
4.Seven Doors Hotel
5.Riches To Rags
6.More Than Meets The Eye
7.Carrie
8.Halfway To Heaven
9.The Beast
10.Always The Pretenders
11.Scream Of Anger
12.On The Loose
13.Start From The Dark
14.Rock The Night
15.New Love In Town
16.Prisoners In Paradise
17.Cherokee
18.The Final Countdown
Encore:
Prelude
19.Last Look At Eden
20.Superstitious
__________________
8/16 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
9/27 - Styx
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-23-2012, 07:17 PM
TheWildAndTheYoung's Avatar
TheWildAndTheYoung TheWildAndTheYoung is offline
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,421
One just for Pre-Start From The Dark era:
1.Seven Doors Hotel
2.Danger On The Track
3.Ready Or Not
4.Dreamer
5.Seventh Sign
6.Love Chaser
7.More Than Meets The Eye
8.Carrie
9.Wasted Time
10.Stormwind
11.Heart Of Stone
12.The King Will Return
13.All Or Nothing
14.Let The Good Times Rock
15.Cherokee
16.Halfway To Heaven
17.Open Your Heart
18.The Final Countdown
Encore:
19.Sign Of The Times
20.Rock The Night
21.Prisoners In Paradise
22.Superstitious
__________________
8/16 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
9/27 - Styx
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-19-2015, 04:54 PM
Caped Crusader's Avatar
Caped Crusader Caped Crusader is offline
Some Kind of Monster
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 87
New album time.

1. Ready or Not
2. The Second Day
3. Rock the Night
4. Drink and a Smile
5. More than Meets the Eye
6. Light It Up
7. On Broken Wings
8. Never Say Die
9. Catch that Plane
10. Days of Rock 'n' Roll
11. Bag of Bones
12. On the Loose
13. I'll Cry for You
14. Angels (with Broken Hearts)
15. Prisoners in Paradise
16. Seven Doors Hotel
17. Wings of Tomorrow
18. Carrie
19. Rainbow Bridge
20. Hero
21. Halfway to Heaven
22. Bring It All Home
Encore:
23. War of Kings
24. In the Future to Come
25. The Final Countdown

Christ, this was painful.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-21-2015, 07:46 AM
TheWildAndTheYoung's Avatar
TheWildAndTheYoung TheWildAndTheYoung is offline
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caped Crusader View Post
New album time.

1. Ready or Not
2. The Second Day
3. Rock the Night
4. Drink and a Smile
5. More than Meets the Eye
6. Light It Up
7. On Broken Wings
8. Never Say Die
9. Catch that Plane
10. Days of Rock 'n' Roll
11. Bag of Bones
12. On the Loose
13. I'll Cry for You
14. Angels (with Broken Hearts)
15. Prisoners in Paradise
16. Seven Doors Hotel
17. Wings of Tomorrow
18. Carrie
19. Rainbow Bridge
20. Hero
21. Halfway to Heaven
22. Bring It All Home
Encore:
23. War of Kings
24. In the Future to Come
25. The Final Countdown

Christ, this was painful.
Superstitious?
__________________
8/16 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
9/27 - Styx
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-21-2015, 12:49 PM
Caped Crusader's Avatar
Caped Crusader Caped Crusader is offline
Some Kind of Monster
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 87
I have a love-hate relationship with that song. Not a favorite by any means, but I sure as hell wouldn't leave the concert when I heard "KEEP."

If only they'd play "Halfway to Heaven" again...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-21-2015, 07:02 PM
TheWildAndTheYoung's Avatar
TheWildAndTheYoung TheWildAndTheYoung is offline
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caped Crusader View Post
I have a love-hate relationship with that song. Not a favorite by any means, but I sure as hell wouldn't leave the concert when I heard "KEEP."

If only they'd play "Halfway to Heaven" again...
The song might not be one of their top overall, that chorus though

Halfway To Heaven is a great tune and should be added again.
__________________
8/16 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
9/27 - Styx
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008