The Quireboys -- West Hollywood, CA -- August 6th, 2014
High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014
Boris -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- August 17th, 2014

Old 12-19-2012, 10:21 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinder5050 View Post
I dont think Big Show will be World Champ by time Wrestlemania come and further more i would rather see Ryback vs Zack Ryder really anybody would be better than Big Show he is so boring and so stupid anymore he just waisting my time and WWE fans time also you do Ryback vs Brock Lesnar to put Ryback over the top as a solitified Main eventer
If Brock was to face Ryback he'd probably have it in his contract that he wins. Brock is a prick and would only want to lose to established stars, Triple H, Undertaker, Cena, even Rock. And he's smart, so believe me he has it written in his contract. And if they changed the match the DAY OF Wrestlemania to Ryback winning Brock would have no problem walking out. So that's why I don't see it happening.
10/18 - King Diamond
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
Old 12-19-2012, 11:38 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
If Brock was to face Ryback he'd probably have it in his contract that he wins. Brock is a prick and would only want to lose to established stars, Triple H, Undertaker, Cena, even Rock. And he's smart, so believe me he has it written in his contract. And if they changed the match the DAY OF Wrestlemania to Ryback winning Brock would have no problem walking out. So that's why I don't see it happening.
I have heard Brock has told WWE he has no problem with working with guys to get them over
Old 12-19-2012, 11:45 AM

Well, maybe you're right? Things will start taking shape in the next few weeks.
10/18 - King Diamond
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
Old 12-19-2012, 05:29 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Hell if we wanna talk about people oweing others I know Heyman still owes a lot of the old ECW crew a lot of money.

I remember hearing a interview with RVD saying that Heyman owed him over $10,000.

He owes Shane Douglas over $140,000.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:38 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
He owes Shane Douglas over $140,000.
Damn! For what?
Old 12-19-2012, 05:58 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
I know everyone from ECW when it collapsed is still owed money. I remember Dreamer saying he ended up going like a year without getting payed while paying out of pocket just hoping that the company would pick itself back up.

If only they'd of known Heyman was screwing them over.

Honestly I don't think many of them like him anymore because of it. I don't think most of the ECW guys talk to him at all. I know like Rhyno and The Franchise hate him.
I don't believe Heyman intentionally screwed anyone over. He wanted to handle everything himself and never hired anyone to take care of the money in ECW. So, he ended up mismanaging it and that's one of the reasons it closed. It also didn't help that he lost a guy like Taz, who was making a shit ton of money for him in merch sales. Losing the Dudleys and RVD being out for so long with his leg injury while TV champ helped in the demise to. Taz and RVD were ECW's two biggest draws and without them the company just couldn't stay afloat.

Like they said on the DVD, getting a national TV deal didn't help because they had to tone down the product to appeal to a wider audience. Which in turn caused ECW to lose that special appeal they had. I'm not even gonna get into the horrible decision making Heyman made when he had guys like Mike Awesome and Steve Corino as world champions. Awesome was a very good and impressive worker for a man of his size, but he didn't have that charisma and drawing power a Taz or RVD had for them. Steve Carino was just awful and was nowhere near ready for that spot and had absloutely zero appeal to the ECW audience. There were several factors that brought on the death of ECW, but the mismanagement of the companies money was probably the biggest one. But when Heyman lost his draws to the competition it's hard to make up that financial loss when he didn't have guys built up to take over the spots left opened.

As far as people hating Heyman, I don't know about that. I don't recall ever reading or hearing too much on that subject. He always seems like one of those guys that almost gets universally priased by anyone who worked for or was associated with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinder5050 View Post
I have heard Brock has told WWE he has no problem with working with guys to get them over
I hope you don't believe that, I sure as hell don't. Brock has been under contract for about 8 months now and he's only worked two matches. Those matches were against two guys who are massively over already and certainly don't need any rub from Lesnar to help with that. If he had worked with guys like Punk, Sheamus and Bryan I could see that being true. Sounds like complete bullshit to me.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:25 PM
N00B

Quote:
Well, maybe you're right? Things will start taking shape in the next few weeks.
I doubt i am right its just my opion of what i think should happen but bank on rock vs cena
Old 12-19-2012, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I hope you don't believe that, I sure as hell don't. Brock has been under contract for about 8 months now and he's only worked two matches. Those matches were against two guys who are massively over already and certainly don't need any rub from Lesnar to help with that. If he had worked with guys like Punk, Sheamus and Bryan I could see that being true. Sounds like complete bullshit to me.
I'm glad someone else agrees with me. I really like Brock Lesnar the character but really don't like Brock Lesnar the person. Everytime he opened his mouth in UFC I was embarrassed to be a fan of his.
10/18 - King Diamond
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
Old 12-20-2012, 04:49 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
I'm glad someone else agrees with me. I really like Brock Lesnar the character but really don't like Brock Lesnar the person. Everytime he opened his mouth in UFC I was embarrassed to be a fan of his.
Yeah, as a person he does come off as a piece of shit. Then again, he might just be playing the role of a villian for the cameras to create some buzz.

If I was Vince I would've told Lesnar if he was gonna sign a one year, 5 million dollar contract with me, that he would be working the entire year for me full time. If Brock didn't like it, then he can say goodbye to that 5 million bucks. There's no way i'm paying someone that much and only using him for 30 apperances. I know Triple H didn't negociate this contract, i'm sure it was Vince or John Lauranitis who did it because the whole deal just reeks of someone who is out of touch and has no clue what they're doing anymore.

I doubt even Triple H, HBK or Taker ever made that much for any contract they signed. Once you factor in merch sales, i'm sure they came close to clearing that in a year sometimes. But as the base salary? I doubt it. The only guys who've probably ever made that much in a year for the WWE are Hogan, Austin, Rock and Cena.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:46 AM
Traditionalist Asshole

Spitballing for Wrestlemania:

John Cena vs. Dean Ambrose (I give this guy credit, he's such a great heel I get angry looking at his stupid face. Feed him to the five moves of doom!)

Brock Lesnar vs. Haku (this would rule and you know it)

Team Hell No vs. The New Age Outlaws

Christian vs. Randy Orton (one more match goddammit, this was the feud of 2011!)

Roman Reigns vs. Sin Cara

Seth Rollins vs. The Miz

Dolph Ziggler vs. CM Punk

about two weeks before have Undertaker tease he's coming back for Wrestlemania and that he wants to challenge The Rock, but then have Shield beat him comatose. This gives us the perfect opportunity for the last true dream match:

The Rock vs. HBK (goddammit Vince, this match = $$$$$)