Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Evergrey -- New York, NY -- September 3rd, 2015
Revocation -- New York, NY -- September 4th, 2015
Chelsea Wolfe -- Cleveland, OH -- September 2nd, 2015
Deiphago -- Los Angeles, CA -- September 1st, 2015
Old Man Gloom -- Portsmouth, NH -- September 2nd, 2015

  #1351  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:43 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,830
Blog Entries: 1
R.I.P. to this dude, who masturbated himself to death when Rush made the RnR HOF today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi3qC_zQ4Po
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #1352  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:48 PM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is offline
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 6,058
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
R.I.P. to this dude, who masturbated himself to death when Rush made the RnR HOF today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi3qC_zQ4Po
__________________
Ride the wings of death.
Reply With Quote
  #1353  
Old 12-11-2012, 02:07 PM
XDoomsayerX's Avatar
XDoomsayerX XDoomsayerX is offline
Leave this life behind and take the next step in the right direction.
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California
Posts: 1,847
Holy tits Gojira at the Glasshouse! Must attend!
__________________
Slipknot/LoG?- 8/29
Knuckle Puck? - 10/29
The Wonder Years? - 11/6
PUP? - 11/13
The Front Bottoms?- 11/14
Reply With Quote
  #1354  
Old 12-11-2012, 03:13 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 10,184
Interviewing Psychostick tonight in Minneapolis. Totally wasn't planning on it.
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #1355  
Old 12-11-2012, 05:04 PM
powerslave_85's Avatar
powerslave_85 powerslave_85 is offline
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 11,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
R.I.P. to this dude, who masturbated himself to death when Rush made the RnR HOF today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi3qC_zQ4Po
I'm so glad they got inducted so their fans can stop complaining and then immediately pretending like they didn't care in the first place.
__________________
"COLONEL KLINK, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"
Reply With Quote
  #1356  
Old 12-11-2012, 05:59 PM
BloodoftheKings's Avatar
BloodoftheKings BloodoftheKings is online now
Rats off to ya
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Strong Island
Posts: 6,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
R.I.P. to this dude, who masturbated himself to death when Rush made the RnR HOF today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi3qC_zQ4Po
Jackson posted this on facebook and I didn't even bother to watch it because I thought it was just gonna be something a 13 year old power metal fan made in windows movie maker. I busted out laughing just from seeing what that guy looks like. I don't think I can even make it through the whole video. If he's gonna complain that people think brutal death metal and grindcore are music then someone needs to show him harsh noise.
Reply With Quote
  #1357  
Old 12-11-2012, 06:18 PM
powerslave_85's Avatar
powerslave_85 powerslave_85 is offline
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 11,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
Jackson posted this on facebook and I didn't even bother to watch it because I thought it was just gonna be something a 13 year old power metal fan made in windows movie maker. I busted out laughing just from seeing what that guy looks like. I don't think I can even make it through the whole video. If he's gonna complain that people think brutal death metal and grindcore are music then someone needs to show him harsh noise.
If I had to create a parody of that kind of metal fan, that is exactly what I would come up with. Either that or a 40 year old dude with glasses, a goatee, ponytail, and a Rush t-shirt with a dragon on it.
__________________
"COLONEL KLINK, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"
Reply With Quote
  #1358  
Old 12-12-2012, 01:27 AM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 20,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Like this record from this total hipster?

http://www.amazon.com/Bottle-Pills-W.../dp/B001GJ2ZGG


BOOM
The Wino-that-isn't-Wino record? I don't get it
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

28/8 Chantel McGregor
10/9 Ricky Warwick
11/9 W.A.S.P.
18/9 Theater Equation
Reply With Quote
  #1359  
Old 12-12-2012, 06:34 AM
kalfitegrdan's Avatar
kalfitegrdan kalfitegrdan is offline
THIS IS LHHC!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: DeKalb, IL
Posts: 4,414
The venue's choice of music to play over the loudspeaker last night at Eluveitie was pretty hilarious. Before the show it was The Black Album, while Wintersun was setting up it was straight fist-pumping club music and while Eluveitie was setting up it was all metalcore/deathcore (Conducting From the Grave was the only thing I recognized).

Also, holy shit, Varg is such a good band live. Probably stole the show for me.
__________________
9/4 Cult of Luna
9/5 Aeon
9/11-13 Riot Fest
9/19 Uncle Acid & the Deadbeats
9/25 Cattle Decapitation
9/26 D.R.I. and/or Alcest
10/2 Witchaven
Reply With Quote
  #1360  
Old 12-12-2012, 06:59 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 8,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalfitegrdan View Post
The venue's choice of music to play over the loudspeaker last night at Eluveitie was pretty hilarious. Before the show it was The Black Album, while Wintersun was setting up it was straight fist-pumping club music and while Eluveitie was setting up it was all metalcore/deathcore (Conducting From the Grave was the only thing I recognized).

Also, holy shit, Varg is such a good band live. Probably stole the show for me.
They had random choices for KSE. We heard NWA, club music, deathcore, metalcore, rock, pop. It was all over the place.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:21 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008