Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014
Opeth -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 21st, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- December 21st, 2014

Old 12-04-2012, 09:21 AM
THIS IS LHHC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RampinUp46 View Post
Most of my German class: There's around twenty-six of us in class. Why is it that only five of us - myself included - pay attention? It's bad enough that we're overrun with freshmen and that there's literally somewhere between a fourth and a third (too lazy to do the actual math) of the school population that are so goddamn obsessed with "swag" and are dumber than a bag of sand. I swear to God, if the teacher doesn't snap and smack these two kids across the jaw with an oar, I will.

Stalker classmate: I hope you get hit by a bus you socially awkward poseur fuck. You somehow found my number (and my friend's number!) last year, started calling us over the summer, and completely missed us saying that we don't like you. When I tell the teachers that I want you away from me and they say they'll write you up if you come near me, that doesn't mean, "keep following me!". And by the way, trying to get me to like you by talking music won't work. Stop calling it melodic death metal when your influences all follow the "scream the verse, croon the chorus" formula. It won't impress me any more than that time when I had to explain to you who Ronnie James Dio was when you told me you knew a lot about Black Sabbath. That's entry level knowledge there dude, come on.

Various other idiots in my classes: This also applies to the aforementioned 1/4th (give or take) as well as a handful of the other 3/4ths: You can barely read words with more than three syllables, you're making the rest of the student body look bad by simply existing, you claim to smoke so much weed but probably can't tell the difference between low end mids and cat shit, you all have over-inflated egos, and you think you deserve everything. At least the weird kids you always mock know what it means to work for what you want. The real world will chew you up and spit you out like a piece of gum if you don't change, so you might want to learn how to grill processed meat sometime soon if you enjoy your Gangnam Style shirt and $200 shoes you can just buy dirt cheap in a couple of months at the local Goodwill.

...Well that was interesting.

I'm sorry if I started sounding like some sort of whiny bitch on here guys. And before anyone asks, yes, I still attend high school, yes, I'm really this pissed about everyone I mentioned, and yes, it can bite this much ass. Fortunately, the classes themselves don't suck and there are some good people that make all this shit almost vanish...
Damn, high school sounds shitty now. Glad I got out when I did.

Also, that sucks that they're ruining your German class. I only had between 5-7 people in mine for the year and half I took it and I fuckin' loved that.
1/9 Skull Fist
1/10 Cruel Hand
1/16 Mayhem
1/23 Sea of Shit
Old 12-04-2012, 09:33 AM
and you can never quarantine the past

Homeless people at Five Points station: please properly dispose of your chicken wings and feces, thank you.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:38 AM
Happy birthday, darling. We love you very very very very very very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by larvtard View Post
Homeless people at Five Points station: please properly dispose of your chicken wings and feces, thank you.
Not in that particular order, either, right?
3/15 Gogol Bordello
Old 12-04-2012, 02:58 PM
Rats off to ya

White suburban gangsters: Stop blasting trap rap in your cars with the bass all the way up. You look like a fucking tool.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:25 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
White suburban gangsters: Stop blasting trap rap in your cars with the bass all the way up. You look like a fucking tool.
This. I see this all the time at Walmart.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:33 PM
Not popular in Buffalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
2 CHAINZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
1/25 August Burns Red
1/31 Machine Head

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Old 12-04-2012, 08:58 PM
not the mama

Roommate: Please stop making out with your girlfriend when I'm in the room, especially when we're all supposed to be sleeping. And when I leave the room late at night to study in the common room so you two can get some sleep, its not an ok to start having sex.

Seriously I don't think I have bitched about this on here but this was my problem all semester. Rarely was a time where I didn't feel awkward in my own room. Kid had absolutely no respect no matter how many times I would tell him to stop and my nights consisted of finding new ways to make as much noise as possible so that they would leave the room. There was even moments where I was sick and coughing everywhere and neither of them had any sense to leave, I really cannot understand that. I'm moving out next semester luckily.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Welcome To My Nightmare...

The more I think about the whole situation regarding Manowar's new album, the angrier I'm getting. At this point, I don't care that they released a half complete version, nor do I care that they ended up releasing a better version (in fact, it's good that they released the second one).

What I don't understand is why you can't buy the new one anywhere. The only place I've seen is on their website for the low, low price of $20, or on eBay for even more. I think I even remember the band posting a status update on Facebook being surprised that the album wasn't available in North America, but I'm sure they could make it available if they tried.

As somebody who doesn't think they are a complete joke (yet), I don't understand why they are making it difficult for their fans to hear their new album. I've heard bits and pieces on YouTube, but it doesn't replace actually having the CD.

Another thing that bothers me (more than the bad production) is that one of the songs, "El Gringo", doesn't have the terrible bass fuzz! And that's the song that was released first.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:29 PM
Happy birthday, darling. We love you very very very very very very much

Every time I come into this thread I'm tempted to bitch and moan.
3/15 Gogol Bordello
Old 12-06-2012, 02:02 PM
Metal Setlists Elitist Committee

Dear piano proficiency teacher: I apologize that we aren't great piano players. People learn at different paces and have their main instrument to focus on, so sorry we can't be at the extremely high standard you set. It takes people more than minute to get things down on a secondary or possibly third instrument.