Fleetwood Mac -- Minneapolis, MN -- September 30th, 2014
The Story So Far -- Lawrence, KS -- September 30th, 2014
Coheed and Cambria -- Boston, MA -- September 28th, 2014
Vixen -- Madrid, Spain -- September 27th, 2014

Old 12-03-2012, 04:55 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthG View Post
Dude, people who don't use MetalSetlists and MetalSucks fucking LOVE Five Finger Death Punch. While people here would hate it, I don't think the typical Mayhem fan will mind. At all. Same with HellYeah. The mere fact that Vinnie Paul is in the band basically guarantees them a good crowd reaction.
This, and the more bands like that means more room for random bands who normally wouldn't do a fest like Mayhem
Living Colour
Slipknot/KoRn
Old 12-03-2012, 04:56 PM
Rats off to ya

I wasn't paying attention to the rumored lineups for this tour because the lineup is always shit anyway but seriously? Rob Zombie, 5FDP, and Hellyeah? Why does this thread have almost 200 pages? This tour is a fucking joke and shouldn't even be discussed here.
Old 12-03-2012, 04:59 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
I wasn't paying attention to the rumored lineups for this tour because the lineup is always shit anyway but seriously? Rob Zombie, 5FDP, and Hellyeah? Why does this thread have almost 200 pages? This tour is a fucking joke and shouldn't even be discussed here.
Its the same thread from last year
Living Colour
Slipknot/KoRn
Old 12-03-2012, 05:04 PM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steev View Post
Its the same thread from last year
Well that explains a lot, still, this isn't worthy of discussion. Every year metal nerds all over the internet get riled up over nothing. It's a radio rock shitfest that's not really put together for metalheads and that's what it's always gonna be.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:10 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthG View Post
Dude, people who don't use MetalSetlists and MetalSucks fucking LOVE Five Finger Death Punch. While people here would hate it, I don't think the typical Mayhem fan will mind. At all. Same with HellYeah. The mere fact that Vinnie Paul is in the band basically guarantees them a good crowd reaction.
I guess I'm in the minority here as I like Five Finger Death Punch. I've just recently gotten into them, I really enjoyed their first two albums especially War Is The Answer. I haven't listened to American Capitalist so I don't know how it fares yet. I wouldn't mind seeing them live if it was part of a package tour. They co-headlined before Godsmack in a festival a fair distance away from me. It was a little too pricey for my taste though.

I wish Godsmack would headline a tour like this. They were before Disturbed on Mayhem in 2011 and before Shinedown on Uproar this year. I really love both of those bands too, but have already seen them live. So I would like to see Godsmack live at some point, preferably as a headline closer.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:56 PM
Cowboy From Hell

Exclamation

Quote:
Why does this thread have almost 200 pages? This tour is a fucking joke and shouldn't even be discussed here.
Its discussed here cause this is METALsetlists.com.

Thrash. Black. Sludge. Death. Core. Alt. Industrial. Speed. Classic. Power. Groove. Nu. These are all forms of metal whether you like them or the bands that play it is up to you BUT unless the rules change people are free to discuss any parts of it they like. One reason it has so many pages is because haters come & hate. Which is odd to me because usually when someone posts about bands/tours I don't like I leave it alone. More power to those who like it.

Some folks here used to bitch about having numerous threads overrunning the forum for Mayhem/Warped/etc and now that there is only one they come here post about how they don't like it either. I hope Santa had his elves make a few extra panty unwadders this year cause they will make en excellent gift for some

Last edited by WOLVERINEKILLS; 12-03-2012 at 06:01 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Cowboy From Hell

Quote:
Well that explains a lot, still, this isn't worthy of discussion. Every year metal nerds all over the internet get riled up over nothing. It's a radio rock shitfest that's not really put together for metalheads and that's what it's always gonna be.
If it aint worthy of discussion exit the thread and don't look back... I do it all the time about bands/tours posted here I don't like. It beats wasting time bitching... go do something positive or constructive with your time.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLVERINEKILLS View Post
go do something positive or constructive with your time.
No.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:28 PM
Cowboy From Hell

So if Mayhem Fest isn't metal does this mean Metallica isn't metal? By the band members own choosing they have toured with Kid Rock, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park on their own tour Summer Sanitarium. A tour the members have claimed to pick the bands for, whose bands are more generic hard rock radio than Mayhem Fest headliners. Even Manson, 5FDP & Disturbed are heavier than those bands.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Metal-Setlistcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLVERINEKILLS View Post
I actually think that Slayer, Anthrax, Mastodon thing next summer will blow Mayhem Festival away, especially with 5FDP and HellNo on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenocide View Post
WHAT SLAYER/ANTHRAX/MASTODON THING?!?!?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
This.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anomynous View Post
THESE