Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Ghost -- Boulder, CO -- April 23rd, 2014
Gideon -- Toledo, OH -- April 22nd, 2014
Queensryche -- Uncasville, CT -- April 19th, 2014
Scott Stapp -- London, England -- April 23rd, 2014
Megadeth -- Quito, Ecuador -- April 22nd, 2014

  #1691  
Old 12-03-2012, 01:52 AM
stylesclash516's Avatar
stylesclash516 stylesclash516 is offline
From beyond beyond the thunder dome
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
Somebody completely unrelated to this site told me that they heard through a friend of a friend that it's gonna be System and Rammstein, with Hatebreed headlining the second stage.
Rammstein is not happening (and most likely never will) because their 2013 European tour runs the whole month of July.
__________________
05/24-05/26 - Maryland Deathfest
06/01 - Bolt Thrower
Reply With Quote
  #1692  
Old 12-03-2012, 01:59 AM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is offline
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
Somebody completely unrelated to this site told me that they heard through a friend of a friend that it's gonna be System and Rammstein, with Hatebreed headlining the second stage.
Are you sure?? I heard from this guy at the gas station that Black Sabbath is on it.
__________________
5.17 Scion Rock Fest
7.11 Sargeist
Reply With Quote
  #1693  
Old 12-03-2012, 02:46 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
though the vocals can be a little to extreme for me some times
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 6,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by treghet View Post
Are you sure?? I heard from this guy at the gas station that Black Sabbath is on it.
No my source that is a cashier at a Toys R Us said Sabbath is opening the side stage with the headliner being Pantera with a virtual Dimebag.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #1694  
Old 12-03-2012, 04:06 AM
Steev Steev is online now
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,984
A stage with Testament/Exodus/Sylosis would be very awesome
__________________
Rock on the Range
Queen
Nine Inch Nails/Soundgarden
Mayhem Festival
Kiss/Def Leppard
Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
Reply With Quote
  #1695  
Old 12-03-2012, 04:23 AM
kalfitegrdan's Avatar
kalfitegrdan kalfitegrdan is online now
Four graves...
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: DeKalb, IL
Posts: 3,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
No my source that is a cashier at a Toys R Us said Sabbath is opening the side stage with the headliner being Pantera with a virtual Dimebag.
You sure, man? My mom's mailman's son told me that they were actually going to try to use the Necronomicon to resurrect Dimebag and that Pantera would actually be the one headlining the side stage.
__________________
4/25 Behemoth
4/26 Possessed ?
4/27 Iron Reagan ?
5/3 Chthonic ?
5/3 Sadistic Intent
5/14 Deathhammer
Reply With Quote
  #1696  
Old 12-03-2012, 04:55 AM
anomynous's Avatar
anomynous anomynous is online now
Metal-Setlistcore
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 1,698
lol if St. Louis gets fucked out of Mayhem Fest too
Reply With Quote
  #1697  
Old 12-03-2012, 07:59 AM
AnthG AnthG is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 1,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalfitegrdan View Post
You sure, man? My mom's mailman's son told me that they were actually going to try to use the Necronomicon to resurrect Dimebag and that Pantera would actually be the one headlining the side stage.
Looks like Pantera decided to shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
__________________
05/10 - Mastodon/Gojira
05/12 - Down
06/10 - DevilDriver
Reply With Quote
  #1698  
Old 12-03-2012, 08:10 AM
moobys37's Avatar
moobys37 moobys37 is offline
All of my life, I've been waiting for you...
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pittsburgh/California
Posts: 850
I heard from the Salvation Army bell ringer outside my office I'm playing Mayhem next year.
__________________
Mastodon: 5/9
Thee Silver Mt. Zion: 5/10
Nick Cave/Warpaint: 6/16 and 7/11
Pitchfork Fest: 7/18-7/20
NIN/Soundgarden: 8/25
Reply With Quote
  #1699  
Old 12-03-2012, 08:15 AM
brutal_descent's Avatar
brutal_descent brutal_descent is offline
Happy birthday, darling. We love you very very very very very very much
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by moobys37 View Post
I heard from the Salvation Army bell ringer outside my office I'm playing Mayhem next year.
I guess he didn't hear that I'm replacing you. Sorry, drone doesn't sell.
__________________
11/22 Iceage
12/3 Peter Murphy
12/6 Cut Copy
3/15 Gogol Bordello
Reply With Quote
  #1700  
Old 12-03-2012, 08:17 AM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is offline
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutal_descent View Post
I guess he didn't hear that I'm replacing you. Sorry, drone doesn't sell.
Didn't you get my email? They cancelled you and my cat is taking your slot.
__________________
5.17 Scion Rock Fest
7.11 Sargeist
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:12 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008