Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Intronaut -- West Hollywood, CA -- December 19th, 2014
Cannabis Corpse -- Chicago, IL -- December 17th, 2014
Kreator -- London, England -- December 18th, 2014
It Lies Within -- Westland, MI -- December 16th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Kansas City, MO -- December 16th, 2014

Old 12-01-2012, 06:33 AM
THIS IS LHHC!

Roommate #1: Keep bitching, please. I love it.

Roommate #2: I'm friends with you and your girlfriend, but when you're together you both make the most annoying person. Also, she IS your girlfriend, not your "fuck buddy." Accept that fact.

People who live above me: Get a fucking hobby because stomping on your floors all the time needs to not be your only one.

My parents: Get a time machine, go back in time and conceive me six days earlier. I want to see High on Fire next Friday.

Bill Gates: Invent a time machine.
1/5 Genocide Pact ?
1/9 Skull Fist
1/10 Cruel Hand
1/16 Mayhem
Old 12-01-2012, 07:39 AM
Traditionalist Asshole

Day of conception really doesn't mean anything on that type of scale. Births can be late, or premature.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:09 AM
THIS IS LHHC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
Day of conception really doesn't mean anything on that type of scale. Births can be late, or premature.
I'm aware, but for this hypothetical situation I was going under the assumption that the amount of time I would spend in the womb was already predetermined.
1/5 Genocide Pact ?
1/9 Skull Fist
1/10 Cruel Hand
1/16 Mayhem
Old 12-01-2012, 01:36 PM
I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Sooo much negativity!
You must be new here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F73sMmb6CS0
Old 12-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Cowboy From Hell

The Mayhem Fest thread. Haters bitch about it but can't stay out of the thread and further add to the post count by posting it lol... a tour thats had Slipknot, Slayer, Manson, Chimaira, Lamb of God, Behemoth, Hatebreed, Mastodon, Dragonforce, 3 Inches Of Blood, In Flames, Shadows Fall on it... with some generic radio hard rock too... but some on here say Mayhem Fest isn't metal Bahahaha... its the worst troll job ever... gotta be. I guess Metallica can't be metal because their own tours have had Kid Rock, Linkin Park, Deftones, Limp Bizkit on it, right? Lol
Old 12-03-2012, 07:26 PM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLVERINEKILLS View Post
The Mayhem Fest thread. Haters bitch about it but can't stay out of the thread and further add to the post count by posting it lol... a tour thats had Slipknot, Slayer, Manson, Chimaira, Lamb of God, Behemoth, Hatebreed, Mastodon, Dragonforce, 3 Inches Of Blood, In Flames, Shadows Fall on it... with some generic radio hard rock too... but some on here say Mayhem Fest isn't metal Bahahaha... its the worst troll job ever... gotta be. I guess Metallica can't be metal because their own tours have had Kid Rock, Linkin Park, Deftones, Limp Bizkit on it, right? Lol
>complaining about people bitching about shit that doesn't matter in a thread intended for bitching about shit that doesn't really matter
Old 12-03-2012, 07:27 PM
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalfitegrdan View Post
Roommate #2: I'm friends with you and your girlfriend, but when you're together you both make the most annoying person. Also, she IS your girlfriend, not your "fuck buddy." Accept that fact.
The fact that she's around enough for you to form an opinion of her sort of proves your point, huh?
Old 12-03-2012, 08:24 PM
WELCOME TO THE WEST COAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalfitegrdan View Post
Old 12-03-2012, 10:55 PM
It's fun to take a trip. Put acid in your veins.

Most of my German class: There's around twenty-six of us in class. Why is it that only five of us - myself included - pay attention? It's bad enough that we're overrun with freshmen and that there's literally somewhere between a fourth and a third (too lazy to do the actual math) of the school population that are so goddamn obsessed with "swag" and are dumber than a bag of sand. I swear to God, if the teacher doesn't snap and smack these two kids across the jaw with an oar, I will.

Stalker classmate: I hope you get hit by a bus you socially awkward poseur fuck. You somehow found my number (and my friend's number!) last year, started calling us over the summer, and completely missed us saying that we don't like you. When I tell the teachers that I want you away from me and they say they'll write you up if you come near me, that doesn't mean, "keep following me!". And by the way, trying to get me to like you by talking music won't work. Stop calling it melodic death metal when your influences all follow the "scream the verse, croon the chorus" formula. It won't impress me any more than that time when I had to explain to you who Ronnie James Dio was when you told me you knew a lot about Black Sabbath. That's entry level knowledge there dude, come on.

Various other idiots in my classes: This also applies to the aforementioned 1/4th (give or take) as well as a handful of the other 3/4ths: You can barely read words with more than three syllables, you're making the rest of the student body look bad by simply existing, you claim to smoke so much weed but probably can't tell the difference between low end mids and cat shit, you all have over-inflated egos, and you think you deserve everything. At least the weird kids you always mock know what it means to work for what you want. The real world will chew you up and spit you out like a piece of gum if you don't change, so you might want to learn how to grill processed meat sometime soon if you enjoy your Gangnam Style shirt and $200 shoes you can just buy dirt cheap in a couple of months at the local Goodwill.

...Well that was interesting.

I'm sorry if I started sounding like some sort of whiny bitch on here guys. And before anyone asks, yes, I still attend high school, yes, I'm really this pissed about everyone I mentioned, and yes, it can bite this much ass. Fortunately, the classes themselves don't suck and there are some good people that make all this shit almost vanish...
10/28 - Mike Watt
10/29 - Melvins
11/7 - 7 Seconds
Old 12-04-2012, 08:49 AM
WELCOME TO THE WEST COAST

Friends from home: I love you guys and I can't be any happier that I've been friends with you for over 12 years, even through the bad times, but god damn, quit the online gaming crap (League of Legends and whatever the hell you're playing now). 2 weeks ago I wanted to see you guys again and that's all you did and I couldn't take it after an hour. I'd give anything to go back to a year ago where we were doing fun things like biking, frisbee golf, watching movies and playing group video games like Super Smash Bros. If I don't see you guys over winter break because that's all you'll be doing, then so be it, but I really don't want it to come to this.

Last edited by GarageMetal468; 12-04-2012 at 08:54 AM.