Queen -- Columbia, MD -- July 20th, 2014
Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014

Old 12-25-2009, 10:08 PM
We're dying on the inside

One more:

To the Spurs: It's great that you can beat non-playoff teams and look fairly confident in doing so, and that should be enough to get you into the playoffs. However, you won't face any non-playoff teams IN the playoffs, so I suggest you start scouting LA, Dallas, Denver, Portland, Utah, Houston, and Phoenix just a little bit harder. You could be wasting the last year of Tim Duncan's prime right now, don't fuck it up.
Old 12-25-2009, 11:19 PM
cool babies, strange but not a stranger

hmmm, ok time for some venting i guess

To all the guidos: you're setting Italian Americans back 100 years you makeup wearing douchebags. stop walking around the city without shirts on to show off your roid abs. stop coming to class in wifebeaters, especially when its snowing outside. stop with the forced brooklyn accent, a jersey accent doesnt sound like people from long island do. and to the dudes infront of the frat houses on halloween in the chippendale costumes... you looked totally gay and none of the chicks were checking you out.

To the New Brunswick leader guys: what do you mean you dont clear snow off the streets? and on top of that you have the nerve to fine us $400 if we dont clear the sidewalks? are you kidding me? We already replaced the governor with a republican because of shit like that, dont think we wont vote your asses out too.

To the Rutgers University science department: I realize you guys get alot of cred and recognition, but the phrase "just fail with dignity" should never leave a professors mouth you arrogant twats. Take your fucking arrogance and your Ph.D's and shove them up your ass, everyone knows the GOOD scientists work at corporations and the shitty ones become professors.

To the Rutgers University food cafeteria people: if I want to get two helpings of takeout food and give one to food for homeless people thats my fucking business. im overpaying for this shit anyway and everyone knows the meal swipes are a scam.

To all the girls who didnt spontaneously swarm me like a rock star and beg me to go out with them: your loss baby

and finally:

To the asshole who lives in the other room on the first floor of my house: everyone fucking hates you and youre the most socially awkward, creepiest motherfucker ive ever met. we all know youve been living there for over 8 years, just move the fuck out already. seriously, you graduated over 4 years ago and youre still living there working night shifts at a pizza place? you should know that when people say hi to you its polite to say hi back to them, dick. and how do you manage to use an entire roll of toilet paper every two days? and how you bitched to the landlord that someone else was doing laundry? yea other people live here now you twat, and i beg the landlord every week to throw your ass out, your name isnt even on the lease so you dont have any rights here. oh, and how you keep turning the thermostat up to like 80 degrees because youre too cheap to buy a space heater like everyone else did? we all dont want to pay an extra $100 each per month in utilities, next time you do that im cutting the wire to the thermostat, noone cares if you think youre getting sick, infact we all would like you to just fucking die.

ok, got a little too peeved thinking about that last part
Old 12-25-2009, 11:31 PM
Visualize perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Div View Post
To the asshole who lives in the other room on the first floor of my house: everyone fucking hates you and youre the most socially awkward, creepiest motherfucker ive ever met. we all know youve been living there for over 8 years, just move the fuck out already. seriously, you graduated over 4 years ago and youre still living there working night shifts at a pizza place? you should know that when people say hi to you its polite to say hi back to them, dick. and how do you manage to use an entire roll of toilet paper every two days? and how you bitched to the landlord that someone else was doing laundry? yea other people live here now you twat, and i beg the landlord every week to throw your ass out, your name isnt even on the lease so you dont have any rights here. oh, and how you keep turning the thermostat up to like 80 degrees because youre too cheap to buy a space heater like everyone else did? we all dont want to pay an extra $100 each per month in utilities, next time you do that im cutting the wire to the thermostat, noone cares if you think youre getting sick, infact we all would like you to just fucking die.

ok, got a little too peeved thinking about that last part
Old 12-25-2009, 11:47 PM
Regretting my username

Okay, I guess I'll air my grievances.

-Ohio State douchebags - If you're on campus and carrying books, we can assume that you go to Ohio State. You don't have to wear jerseys, t-shirts, hats, jackets, scarves, shoes, pants, shorts, and necklaces that bear the OSU logo every single day. Diversify your wardrobe, would ya? You aren't 'repping' for the school, while you're at school!
-Other Ohio State douchebags - Stop shooting your mouth off about how Michigan is a worse school than Ohio State (beyond football, because then we're better) when they outperform us in research, endowment, and nearly every other field imaginable.
-Chicks - I wish I was better at talking to girls...I can't read signals and I'm no good at socializing, so.....lets fix that. I won't rape you, and that fact should set me apart from most of the other guys at broSU
-Unnamed friend - Quit trying to get me to smoke weed. Thank you.
-Roommate - Download some more music. The same 10 songs have been playing for 3 months, and I'm loading the shotgun......Also, please bring two hot girls back to the room late at night, so I can bone one of them.
-Democrats - Quit being such fucking pussies! You're in power, now do something! I didn't vote Green Party just for you to sit on your hands and let the Republicans bully you.
-Glenn Beck - Die in a fire.
-Mead - Please come out right! First batch got ruined, and I am getting tired of buying honey and yeast!
Old 11-28-2012, 07:18 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Van Halen: You guys were idiots for choosing to a) have Tattoo be your first single, and b) releasing your album the week after grammys, when everyone was gonna buy the AOTY winner, especially if it was a pop album. For shame, considering it was your best album in many decades.

Nintendo: The Wii U is a stupid title, and fuck you guys for not advertising Xenoblade Chronicles on american television. You guys had your next great IP, and you let it slip through your fingers.

Blackie Lawless: Hang it up. It's over.

Paul Stanley: You can't sing anymore, time to retire.

Me: You were kind of a douchebag in this thread.

The asshole who lives one floor above me: EVERYONE CAN HEAR YOU CRYING AND ARGUING ON THE PHONE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

Eddie Trunk: That Metal Show is going to continue sucking until you fire Don and Jim. And get rid of the Stump The Trunk segment, you look like such a whiny bitch during that.

Last edited by JRA; 11-28-2012 at 07:24 PM.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:26 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post

Van Halen: You guys were idiots for choosing to a) have Tattoo be your first single, and b) releasing your album the week after grammys, when everyone was gonna buy the AOTY winner, especially if it was a pop album. For shame, considering it was your best album in many decades.

Nintendo: The Wii U is a stupid title, and fuck you guys for not advertising Xenoblade Chronicles on american television. You guys had your next great IP, and you let it slip through your fingers.

Blackie Lawless: Hang it up. It's over.

Paul Stanley: You can't sing anymore, time to retire.

Me: You were kind of a douchebag in this thread.

The asshole who lives one floor above me: EVERYONE CAN HEAR YOU CRYING AND ARGUING ON THE PHONE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

Eddie Trunk: That Metal Show is going to continue sucking until you fire Don and Jim. And get rid of the Stump The Trunk segment, you look like such a whiny bitch during that.

Don and Jim are the only good people on that fire. Fire the Trunk!

And Paul Stanley can still sing!
Old 11-28-2012, 08:02 PM
Rats off to ya

This thread seems fun.

Deathcore threads: It feels like every other week I go one here and see that the top thread in the Misinfo and Propaganda is titled "OMG BEST TOUR EVA!!!" for a tour consisting of a few shitty deathcore bands that nobody has liked since the myspace era. It's not funny anymore, nobody actually cares except for dcmetal, just stop.

Mayhem Fest threads: Seriously, why is this a source of discussion year round? It's really not worth discussing because the lineup is shit every single year. I don't need Wolverine's super secret insider scoop to know the lineup is gonna be nothing but middle-school metal with maybe one or two good bands. Why can't we just wait til the lineup is actually announced to talk about the tour? Better tours than mayhem fest get announced every week.

Bands in general: I'm a little disappointed that we didn't have any massive disappointments from established metal artist this year. Last year we heard the already legendary blunders Lulu and Illud Divinum Insanus. I'm still laughing at those albums one year later. Sure some releases this year may have not lived up to our expectations but I was hoping we would get at least one really, really horrible album.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:30 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
This thread seems fun.

Deathcore threads: It feels like every other week I go one here and see that the top thread in the Misinfo and Propaganda is titled "OMG BEST TOUR EVA!!!" for a tour consisting of a few shitty deathcore bands that nobody has liked since the myspace era. It's not funny anymore, nobody actually cares except for dcmetal, just stop.

Mayhem Fest threads: Seriously, why is this a source of discussion year round? It's really not worth discussing because the lineup is shit every single year. I don't need Wolverine's super secret insider scoop to know the lineup is gonna be nothing but middle-school metal with maybe one or two good bands. Why can't we just wait til the lineup is actually announced to talk about the tour? Better tours than mayhem fest get announced every week.

Bands in general: I'm a little disappointed that we didn't have any massive disappointments from established metal artist this year. Last year we heard the already legendary blunders Lulu and Illud Divinum Insanus. I'm still laughing at those albums one year later. Sure some releases this year may have not lived up to our expectations but I was hoping we would get at least one really, really horrible album.

Come on! Actually there aren't really anymore deathcore bands around that are big. You should of just changed it to core bands but I'm still not the only one who cares about that.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:43 PM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Sooo much negativity!
Old 11-28-2012, 09:11 PM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Don and Jim are the only good people on that fire. Fire the Trunk!
This. Eddie Trunk doesn't even have a good taste in metal. I skimmed through his book of essential heavy metal bands and I wanted to vomit.