Unearth -- Pontiac, MI -- April 17th, 2014
Wayne Static -- Birmingham, AL -- April 17th, 2014
Ghost -- Toronto, Ontario -- April 17th, 2014
Rainbow Bar & Grill 42nd Anniversary -- West Hollywood, CA -- April 13th, 2014
The Goddamn Gallows -- Long Beach, CA -- April 16th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 11-27-2012, 10:28 PM
N00B

I think A Living Breath Piece of Defecating Meat was played 2nd after The Carbon Stampede. Now for story time...

Basically I did as I normally do for a show this amazing. Got drunk and moshed for a few hours. I was hurting after the show but amped and buzzed, therefore talkative. As I was closing my tab I saw Travis chilling by his merch booth. I went over and said what's up, the proceeded to tell him that I did not buy any of their merch. He laughed and asked why, so i joked that I heard they'd already been killing it in merch sales. Then was honest and told him a ordered a few shirts during indiemerch store's black friday special, which I actually did do.

Anyways, we shot the shit for a few minutes then he asked if I had any medicinal aids. I told him I have a little bit back at my place but dont carry and invited them over. He asked if we had space for all 4 of them plus the merch guy, I told him sure and he became super appreciative. He asked if I could ride with them so I let my other ride leave and stayed back to help them load out. When we got in the van I told them I dont have much food so we went to a great burger place on the way home called the Vortex. Yes Travis and at least 1 other member ate veggie burgers, and yes i devoured a delicious beef burger right next to him. I was drunk and it was amazing.

Afterwards we went back to my place and chilled. Didn't rage too much, had a few beers, smoked a whooole lot that they actually supplied, and talked about metal. Talked about how much SFU sucked, the Barnes incident, how for some reason girls go to Cattle pits, etc etc. Let all the guys shower and gave em couches to sleep on. All of them were super greatful, nice guys. Cool way to end a badass show. Woke up round noon and showed them the way out.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:20 AM
"I call it torture you call it life. A slave to money and everything I despise"

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenReaper View Post
I think A Living Breath Piece of Defecating Meat was played 2nd after The Carbon Stampede. Now for story time...

Basically I did as I normally do for a show this amazing. Got drunk and moshed for a few hours. I was hurting after the show but amped and buzzed, therefore talkative. As I was closing my tab I saw Travis chilling by his merch booth. I went over and said what's up, the proceeded to tell him that I did not buy any of their merch. He laughed and asked why, so i joked that I heard they'd already been killing it in merch sales. Then was honest and told him a ordered a few shirts during indiemerch store's black friday special, which I actually did do.

Anyways, we shot the shit for a few minutes then he asked if I had any medicinal aids. I told him I have a little bit back at my place but dont carry and invited them over. He asked if we had space for all 4 of them plus the merch guy, I told him sure and he became super appreciative. He asked if I could ride with them so I let my other ride leave and stayed back to help them load out. When we got in the van I told them I dont have much food so we went to a great burger place on the way home called the Vortex. Yes Travis and at least 1 other member ate veggie burgers, and yes i devoured a delicious beef burger right next to him. I was drunk and it was amazing.

Afterwards we went back to my place and chilled. Didn't rage too much, had a few beers, smoked a whooole lot that they actually supplied, and talked about metal. Talked about how much SFU sucked, the Barnes incident, how for some reason girls go to Cattle pits, etc etc. Let all the guys shower and gave em couches to sleep on. All of them were super greatful, nice guys. Cool way to end a badass show. Woke up round noon and showed them the way out.
This is so badass.
6/15 Mutilation Rites
Old 11-28-2012, 06:59 AM
Death by Metal

Quote:

Really cool man. Because of people like you hopefully they will look forward to being back in Atlanta!
5/2 Rob Zombie
5/13 Negura Bunget
5/21-5/25 MDF
Old 11-28-2012, 08:16 PM
Kvlt,Grim,Frostbitten,and Grindage

Quote:

Now that's a fuckin story! Your grandchildren will look up to you for that story one day. And the Burger thing cracked me up
5/17-Midnight/Speedwolf
Old 11-28-2012, 08:20 PM
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack

Quote:

That's awesome man!
6/13-Goddamn Gallows
8/28-8/31-Muddy Roots
Old 11-29-2012, 11:11 PM
N00B

Ha thanks everyone.. I've had bands stay at my place before but not one as established (or that i liked as much) as Cattle! It was awesome, and when they come back they offered the hookups. But yea it was definitely an awesome experience

Tags
cattle decapitation, cerebral bore, dying fetus