Death Angel -- San Francisco, CA -- December 27th, 2014
Protest the Hero -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 27th, 2014
Marduk -- Norrköping, Sweden -- December 19th-20th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 11-26-2012, 04:41 PM
"I call it torture you call it life. A slave to money and everything I despise"

I figured I'd run into you at the show Chris, but im not surprised I didn't cause it was crazy in there! Pretty much agree with what everyone else said, awesome show
2/7 Napalm Death
Old 11-26-2012, 07:25 PM
Not popular in Buffalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by energymetal14 View Post
I figured I'd run into you at the show Chris, but im not surprised I didn't cause it was crazy in there! Pretty much agree with what everyone else said, awesome show
I was surprised I didn't run into you actually, but like you said it was packed. I meant to text you to meet up, but I didn't because I suck Where were you during the show? I was up front on the left side of the stage during Sylosis and In Flames and I was in the back right by the ramp near the soundboard during Hellyeah and Lamb of God.

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Old 11-26-2012, 07:44 PM
"I call it torture you call it life. A slave to money and everything I despise"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastodon421 View Post
I was surprised I didn't run into you actually, but like you said it was packed. I meant to text you to meet up, but I didn't because I suck Where were you during the show? I was up front on the left side of the stage during Sylosis and In Flames and I was in the back right by the ramp near the soundboard during Hellyeah and Lamb of God.
Yeah I was gonna text you too but didn't like an idiot. I was over by LOG and In Flames' merch for Sylosis and Hellyeah and moved to the floor on the right side front/middle for In Flames and Lamb of God. Of course never in the same area Glad you had a good time though, this show was nuts.

And yeah as expected, In Flames got a great response (all bands did), great to see. Sylosis were better than i expected, Hellyeah were more pathetic than I expected, In Flames were great as always, and Lamb of God were crazy. First time seeing them, and even though I think their material on record is just okay, they put on a ridiculous live show, and it was fun as hell. On the possibility of Sylosis playing Mayhem, I could totally see them being on there and getting pretty good responses at the shows, people were definitely into them last night.
2/7 Napalm Death
Old 11-28-2012, 11:17 AM
Complete nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastodon421 View Post
Hellyeah was up next and as I expected, They pretty much sucked. They killed any momentum that Sylosis had built up. Their vocalist, Chad Gray, is such an assclown that it made their set almost amusing. Seriously that guy has to be one of the biggest faux-tough guy douchers I've ever seen in my life. His rants to the crowd about metal, drinking, and "the cowboy attitude" were almost as painful as his feeble attempts at screaming. It's a shame because the music wasn't too bad at times, but the vocals and general douchebaggery from Gray killed their set. It was cool to see Vinnie Paul play live, but besides that Hellyeah was pretty fucking bad.
Thank you. They were fucking horrible. I don't know why everyone loved them, my friend and I kept yelling "HELL NO" throughout the set. I agree 100% with every single thing you said.

Tags
in flames, lamb of god, sylosis