Misery Signals -- Toronto, ON -- August 23rd, 2014
Rhapsody of Fire -- Cd. Obregon, Mex -- August 24th, 2014
Sleep -- Boston, MA -- August 24th, 2014
Alice in Chains -- Rama, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Boris -- Santa Cruz, CA -- August 21st, 2014

Old 11-05-2012, 11:31 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Let me add another catagory of finisher to the discussion: tag team
My favorite is Total Elimination by the Eliminators.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:55 PM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Havent been following but I saw the ending of Raw today, what trash. Lets bury Ziggler and CM Punk
Tough Mudder-10/26
Old 11-06-2012, 05:26 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Tag team : Either the 3D by the Dudleys or Road Warriors finisher.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:13 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
How is the Diamond Cutter considered a power move?
I was under the impression "power" just meant normal finishers, if not, Jackknife or The Last Ride.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 11-06-2012, 12:29 PM

Oh, and for the tag team finisher.... I say the Hardy Boyz old school Leg Drop/Body Splash combo... if that counts as a finisher

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 11-06-2012, 08:09 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVaPb24VJWo
Old 11-07-2012, 03:16 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Grnqk...eature=related
Old 11-07-2012, 06:51 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Havent been following but I saw the ending of Raw today, what trash. Lets bury Ziggler and CM Punk
Considering Ryback is challenging for the title at the next PPV it makes sense to make him look strong and pinning Punk IN A TAG TEAM MATCH, helps with that. If it were a singles match I would have a problem with it to. But it's a tag match and Punk isn't a tag team wreslter, so losing there isn't that big of a deal. I get so sick of fans on the internet saying it's a burial whenever an up an coming guy goes over the established star, that's usually not what it is. In this case it's Punk, the estalished star, giving the up and comer a chance to get over and look like a threat in taking his title, makes perfect sense to me. That win helped Ryback way more than it hurt Punk.

As for Ziggler, he was already buried before this match. He would have to be dead for the WWE to bury him any further. He has the in ring skill to make his opponent look like a million bucks out there but he doesn't have charisma worth a shit to make anyone care about him. Seriously, who is he and why should I give a shit about him? He has been this character for about four years now and I still have no clue what he's supposed to be about. If he's playing more than a generic Mr. Perfect knock off somebody let me know because I sure don't see anything in his persona that makes him stand out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Tag team : Either the 3D by the Dudleys or Road Warriors finisher.
The Road Warriors finisher was called the Doomsday Device. That would be my pick for best tag finisher. When wrestlers were afraid to take the move because of the unprotected fall from Animals shoulders, you know you've got one badass move right there.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:23 PM

To quickly jump off the couple big topics here... I'd like to bring up the CM Punk vs John Cena match where Punk won the title and no one knew if he was coming back or not.

THAT MATCH WAS TERRIBLE. Ok, the idea of it was amazing. No one really knew if Punk would return to the WWE the following night, and when he ran out of the arena through the crowd, that made it even more enjoyable, but the match sucked.

Cena has no in ring skill. I need to rewatch it, but wasn't Cena just on the ground the entire time? It was such a snooze fest. I felt so bad for CM Punk, he has talent, he has tons of in ring skill, and he had to carry John Cena through the match. So many laying moments, so many "ok... now what?" moments. There was practically nothing entertaining in that match, other than the uncertainty of who would walk out with the title around the waist.

Ok... had to vent, continue

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 11-07-2012, 10:12 PM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Considering Ryback is challenging for the title at the next PPV it makes sense to make him look strong and pinning Punk IN A TAG TEAM MATCH, helps with that. If it were a singles match I would have a problem with it to. But it's a tag match and Punk isn't a tag team wreslter, so losing there isn't that big of a deal. I get so sick of fans on the internet saying it's a burial whenever an up an coming guy goes over the established star, that's usually not what it is. In this case it's Punk, the estalished star, giving the up and comer a chance to get over and look like a threat in taking his title, makes perfect sense to me. That win helped Ryback way more than it hurt Punk.

As for Ziggler, he was already buried before this match. He would have to be dead for the WWE to bury him any further. He has the in ring skill to make his opponent look like a million bucks out there but he doesn't have charisma worth a shit to make anyone care about him. Seriously, who is he and why should I give a shit about him? He has been this character for about four years now and I still have no clue what he's supposed to be about. If he's playing more than a generic Mr. Perfect knock off somebody let me know because I sure don't see anything in his persona that makes him stand out.
The pin in tag team is fine but Ryback went in and just cleaned house within seconds while Cena took a beating. Shouldve been a lil more in ring action. However I must say I was interested in Cena/Ryback confrontation cuz technically they have same build yet Cena always gets his ass beat in a match and then comes back even though he's clearly the more muscular wrestler.
Tough Mudder-10/26