Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 11-04-2012, 10:25 PM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

Lamb of God -- San Antonio, Texas -- November 4th, 2012

Show was moved from Sunken Gardens(couple thousand person venue) to Backstage Live(couple hundred person venue) for some odd reason. Never gave an explanation on why they moved it but it was for the better

Got in for free since I won a contest through facebook

Sylosis

Ended up missing them

Hatebreed

Slayed! Brought the crowd energy up and Jasta was making the crowd eat out of the palm of his hands. They played the usual songs like they always do and said they will have a new album in January. So look for a headlining tour around that time.

In no order and for the love of me I can't remember what else they played.

Doomsayer
Live For This
I Will Be Heard
To The Threshold
In Ashes They Shall Reap
Destroy Everything
Everyone Bleeds Now
Proven

InFlames

All the energy that was brought from Hatebreed and the crowd pretty much went out the window. People were just standing around and mildly headbanging and cheering. They were decent live but I think Hatebreed should have been above them for this reason. Anders took someone's camera and started recording with it during their set. Was pretty cool.

Fun fact: Anders hates iphones lol.

Sounds of a Playground Fading
Delight and Angers
Where the Dead Ships Dwell
Reroute to Remain
Embody the Invisible
Cloud Connected
The Mirror's Truth
System
Deliver Us
Take this Life
My Sweet Shadow

Lamb of God

This band has had one foot out of the door from just falling apart at one point, but HOLY SHIT!!!!! They fucking slayed live. I guess Randy being in jail in a different country has revived him and made him appreciate things more or something. He was just on fire and he sounded AMAZING! Like old school LOG amazing. Shit, the whole band was just on their game tonight. Everyone was full of life and energy and just bringing it. Haven't seen this kind of performance from them in sometime now and i'm glad they are back to their old self.

The pits were brutal and all over the place. Everywhere I turned there was a big pit with bodies flying left and right. No one was safe from LOG and the crowd and it was just an excellent site to see. Highlights were Omerta and 11th Hour for damn sure. 11th Hour was just sick live and had been so long since they played it. If they are coming to town then you better go. LOG IS BACK BABY

Drum Intro
Desolation
Ghost Walking
Walk With Me In Hell
Set to Fail
Ruin
Now You've Got Something To Die For
Eleventh Hour
The Undertow
Omerta
Contractor
Redneck
Black Label

All tour shirts were $30, hoodies $50, and some shirts here and there for $25. Now the real shocker was what I saw from the LOG merch. My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw this...

Last edited by Sinister_Chalupa666; 11-08-2012 at 10:20 PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:34 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Damn sucks that everyone is saying In Flames just sucks and kills the energy.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:18 AM
5'3 ball of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
yeah that's making me a little bit upset, not even gonna lie. i was excited to see them, too.

that Hatebreed set looks awesome. and i need to get my hands on one of those Burn The Priest shirts!
Old 11-05-2012, 06:36 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
I've only seen In Flames on Mayhem last year, but it's hard for any band, especially in a smaller GA venue to follow Hatebreed. The energy they bring and the way they get the crowd constantly moving from the opening note to the last is something i've rarely ever seen in all my concert going years. LOG is one of the few bands that could follow Hatebreed and match them when it comes to that. Maybe that's why In Flames is on before LOG, that way the crowd can get a breather before smashing each other to bits again. If Hatebreed was on for the whole tour I think they would be the main support act, there's no way In Flames is more popular than them.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:49 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister_Chalupa666 View Post
Show was moved from Sunken Gardens(couple thousand person venue) to Backstage Live(couple hundred person venue) for some odd reason. Never gave an explanation on why they moved it but it was for the better

Got in for free since I won a contest through facebook

Sylosis

Ended up missing them

Hatebreed

Slayed! Brought the crowd energy up and Jasta was making the crowd eat out of the palm of his hands. They played the usual songs like they always do and said they will have a new album in January. So look for a headlining tour around that time.

In no order and for the love of me I can't remember what else they played.

Doomsayer
Live For This
I Will Be Heard
To The Threshold
In Ashes They Shall Reap
Destroy Everything
Everyone Bleeds Now

InFlames

All the energy that was brought from Hatebreed and the crowd pretty much went out the window. People were just standing around and mildly headbanging and cheering. They were decent live but I think Hatebreed should have been above them for this reason. Anders took someone's camera and started recording with it during their set. Was pretty cool.

Fun fact: Anders hates iphones lol.

Sounds of a Playground Fading
Delight and Angers
Where the Dead Ships Dwell
Reroute to Remain
Embody the Invisible
Cloud Connected
The Mirror's Truth
System
Deliver Us
Take this Life
My Sweet Shadow

Lamb of God

This band has had one foot out of the door from just falling apart at one point, but HOLY SHIT!!!!! They fucking slayed live. I guess Randy being in jail in a different country has revived him and made him appreciate things more or something. He was just on fire and he sounded AMAZING! Like old school LOG amazing. Shit, the whole band was just on their game tonight. Everyone was full of life and energy and just bringing it. Haven't seen this kind of performance from them in sometime now and i'm glad they are back to their old self.

The pits were brutal and all over the place. Everywhere I turned there was a big pit with bodies flying left and right. No one was safe from LOG and the crowd and it was just an excellent site to see. Highlights were Omerta and 11th Hour for damn sure. 11th Hour was just sick live and had been so long since they played it. If they are coming to town then you better go. LOG IS BACK BABY

Drum Intro
Desolation
Ghost Walking
Walk With Me In Hell
Set to Fail
Ruin
Now You've Got Something To Die For
Eleventh Hour
The Undertow
Omerta
Contractor
Redneck
Black Label

All tour shirts were $30, hoodies $50, and some shirts here and there for $25. Now the real shocker was what I saw from the LOG merch. My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw this...

Did you get any pics of the hoodies?
Old 11-05-2012, 08:20 AM
Veteran of the Trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I've only seen In Flames on Mayhem last year, but it's hard for any band, especially in a smaller GA venue to follow Hatebreed. The energy they bring and the way they get the crowd constantly moving from the opening note to the last is something i've rarely ever seen in all my concert going years. LOG is one of the few bands that could follow Hatebreed and match them when it comes to that. Maybe that's why In Flames is on before LOG, that way the crowd can get a breather before smashing each other to bits again. If Hatebreed was on for the whole tour I think they would be the main support act, there's no way In Flames is more popular than them.
I completely agree with this, and seems logical. I think the last time I saw LoG the line up was Hatebreed / Five Finger Death Punch / LoG. That played out in a similar fashion, but with some actualy boos for FFDP.

On a side I got to see all 4 bands last night and enjoyed everyone. My preference would have been Sunken Gardens, but backstage wasn't as packed as I thought it would be. I overheard someone say they are moving the Deftones concert here too, and that I would assume will have a lot more people.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:19 AM
It's fun to take a trip. Put acid in your veins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister_Chalupa666 View Post
Now the real shocker was what I saw from the LOG merch. My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw this...

I'm wearing that shirt right now.

Was gonna post a review, but someone beat me to it. Oh well.

Honestly, In Flames was the weakest band on that night, in my opinion - despite the fact that I don't like them, I still think that. It may be due to being on after Hatebreed, because Donkey Punch gave me the same reaction in 2010 at the Sunken Gardens when Hatebreed went on first.
7/1 - Cannibal Corpse
7/15 - Motley Crue?
7/26 - Summer Slaughter
Old 11-05-2012, 01:48 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Yeah Hatebreed put on one of the craziest shows I've ever seen. Also one the loudest crowd singing shows I've ever seen.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:18 PM
"I call it torture you call it life. A slave to money and everything I despise"

I saw In Flames headline earlier this year and the place was going nuts throughout their entire set, constant pits and headbanging/crowdsurfing. It bums me out that they're not getting that reaction on this tour, although I am in agreement that Hatebreed should probably be above them. Even if they got similar set times, I feel like Hatebreed gets a crazier crowd response and probably have more fans in common with LOG at this point. I'm glad to see In Flames is playing Embody the Invisible on this tour though!

EDIT: Wasn't even thinking about Hatebreed isn't on the whole tour, that's gotta have something to do with it.
8/17 Jungbluth
8/23 Tercer Mundo/Muerte
9/27 GBH

Last edited by energymetal14; 11-05-2012 at 02:20 PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:01 PM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

Yeah, I totally forgot that Hatebreed was only doing half the tour and then Hellyeah takes over the rest of it.

Tags
hatebreed, in flames, lamb of god