Protest the Hero -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 27th, 2014
Marduk -- Norrköping, Sweden -- December 19th-20th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014

Old 11-02-2012, 07:36 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Diesels Jackknife was on the tip of my tongue. As was the F5.
The Jackknife might be the most extreme and dangerous move I've ever seen. Even more than the F5.

If you watch the WWE Top 50 Finishers dvd they put out all the wrestlers even say how the jackknife was just overly dangerous to do. Having Diesel drop them neck first from 7 and a half feet off the ground.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:58 PM
with his arms outstretched

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
The Jackknife might be the most extreme and dangerous move I've ever seen. Even more than the F5.

If you watch the WWE Top 50 Finishers dvd they put out all the wrestlers even say how the jackknife was just overly dangerous to do. Having Diesel drop them neck first from 7 and a half feet off the ground.
Oh fuck yeah buddy. When he dropped that shit on Bob Backlund...
Old 11-02-2012, 08:00 PM

Quote:

I still love Diesel/Kevin Nash, despite all the crap he's gotten the last ten years.
Old 11-03-2012, 04:19 AM

Quote:
I still love Diesel/Kevin Nash, despite all the crap he's gotten the last ten years.
I still love him. I met him once as a small child and then in Aug. at Comic Con and the guys super nice.

(Still payed $25 for a picture with him but he was the cheapest wrestler there to meet), he did stand around though and talk to me and when I told him I met him as a child at a high school he actually named the high school and why he was there. Really nice guy.
Old 11-03-2012, 06:34 AM

Quote:
I still love him. I met him once as a small child and then in Aug. at Comic Con and the guys super nice.

(Still payed $25 for a picture with him but he was the cheapest wrestler there to meet), he did stand around though and talk to me and when I told him I met him as a child at a high school he actually named the high school and why he was there. Really nice guy.
That's awesome.

I met Bret Hart walking on the streets of Toronto once. I couldn't believe how short he was. I didn't really say anything other than, "hey, Bret Hart". He was like, "hey". Epic.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:43 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
That's awesome.

I met Bret Hart walking on the streets of Toronto once. I couldn't believe how short he was. I didn't really say anything other than, "hey, Bret Hart". He was like, "hey". Epic.
That's pretty much what my reaction would be if I just saw some random wrestler walking around one day. I know it's part of the job for them but I don't like bothering any well known person, weather it be a wrestler a musician or some other celebrity when they're just trying to go about their day like everyone else.

The only wrestler I ever saw randomly out in piblic was Big John Studd somewhere around 1989 or 1990. My brother and I were in line for the ferris wheel at the local amusement park and he was standing in line a little bit ahead of us. The WWF was in town the next night so it did make sense that he would be in the area. He just towered over everyone and there really wasn't any mistaking who it was. Not too many people walking around looked like him to begin with. We didn't say anything to him because we were just in awe and a intimidated by his presence. This was during his run as a fan favorite so he probably would've been nice to us if we said something, since back then wreslters were made to carry the same persona in public as they did on TV. Even so, being only 11 or 12 at the time there was no way I was gonna go up and speak to the same guy who used to challenge Andre The Giant
Old 11-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Power : Either DDP's DDP or Diesel's Jackknife
Submission : Ric Flair's Finisher
Flying : Five Star Frog splash (RVD)
It was called the Diamond Cutter.

And as much as I love Razor Ramon's Razor's Edge, there is no greater pro-wrestling finishing move in history then Kenta Kobashi's Burning Hammer. It's like the Attitude Adjustment except the guy gets death valley driven straight on his shoulders. It's so fucking dangerous that he's only used it about 7-8 times in his career. And the move was debuted in 1998.

Obsoive: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuEoimAW604

Last edited by JRA; 11-03-2012 at 07:15 PM.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
It was called the Diamond Cutter.

And as much as I love Razor Ramon's Razor's Edge, there is no greater pro-wrestling finishing move in history then Kenta Kobashi's Burning Hammer. It's like the Attitude Adjustment except the guy gets death valley driven straight on his shoulders. It's so fucking dangerous that he's only used it about 7-8 times in his career. And the move was debuted in 1998.

Obsoive: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuEoimAW604
Seriously that move could cripple or kill someone easily.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:39 PM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

Power: Diamond Cutter. I never liked DDP, but this move always got me pumped!
Submission: Scorpion Death Lock/Sharpshooter. It's awesome, period.
Flying: Swanton Bomb. I was always a huge Jeff Hardy fan, and I loved this move!

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Old 11-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Concert Veteran

How is the Diamond Cutter considered a power move?

Power: Nash's Jacknife and Sid's powerbomb.

Rarely did I not think the person was dead after taking one of those.

Submission: Perry Saturn's The Rings Of Saturn.

Completely strecthes out the oppents upper body. It looks like it could rip your entire torso and your shoulders out of socket all at once. Just a nasty looking move.

Flying: RVD's Five Star Frog Splash.

He used to be able to hit this no matter where the opponet was lying on the mat and he used to be able to change direction in mid air in order hit it properly. Suck it Rey Mysterio, the grestest high flyer ever? My fuckin ass.