Wayne Static -- Birmingham, AL -- April 17th, 2014
Ghost -- Toronto, Ontario -- April 17th, 2014
Rainbow Bar & Grill 42nd Anniversary -- West Hollywood, CA -- April 13th, 2014
The Goddamn Gallows -- Long Beach, CA -- April 16th, 2014

Old 10-26-2012, 11:01 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
I think Undertaker is done and a Undertaker vs Lesner match would suck. Lesner would end up hurting Undertaker too badly. Just let the Undertaker be done and let the streak live on.
We've been saying the Undertaker is done for fifteen years. Who knows?
Old 10-26-2012, 11:35 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
We've been saying the Undertaker is done for fifteen years. Who knows?
Who's been saying that? I don't know remember too many people thinking that during the attitude era. His heel turn during that time made him the most interesting character in wrestling in '98 and '99. Actually, he's always been the most intresting character in wrestling to me. That period in wrestling would not have been anywhere near as good without The Undertaker going all satanic on everyone, he played the perfect villian.

His enterance theme at that time was badass as fuck to. The greatest enterance theme and video ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1nCC...eature=related

Unfortunately, his time in the ring is drawing to an end. I wouldn't be surprised if he never wreslted again and left his Wrestlemania record and a nice 20-0 to end his career.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:18 PM
D.B.B.

Me and my friends have toyed with What we think should happen with Undertaker's retirement and have come up with this. The best way for undertaker to retire is to face Kane at Wrestlemania, and lose. Ending the streak. That would be awesome!
Old 10-26-2012, 12:28 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

Ryback - I don't see anything new or intriguing about him. I feel the fans cheering him and giving him positive feedback is equivilant to me yelling "PANTURRUH" all the time.

Undertaker's Streak - I don't have any idea of what they should do with it, but having his last match be at Wrestlemania against Kane would be perfect. Sure him vs Triple H was an end of an era, but Taker vs Kane would be a closure to one of the most memorable stories in WWF history (imo)

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 10-26-2012, 12:37 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
Me and my friends have toyed with What we think should happen with Undertaker's retirement and have come up with this. The best way for undertaker to retire is to face Kane at Wrestlemania, and lose. Ending the streak. That would be awesome!
It would be great but Kane is at the end of his career and if someone should beat Taker at mania then it should be a younger guy who can benefit for a few years by having done it. The best choice on the current roster would be Punk. It would fit in perfectly with his whole "respect me" thing he's got going on now.

Kane breaking the streak might be the best and most natural idea though. He's one of the few wrestlers fans wouldn't have a problem with if he did end it. Plus, the last time him and The Undertaker feuded with each other a few years ago, Kane beat him three PPVs in a row. So it's completely believeable to fans that he could end it.
Old 10-26-2012, 02:05 PM
though the vocals can be a little to extreme for me some times

Here's what I think :

Undertaker losing the streak could do to WWE what Goldberg losing his streak did to WCW. (anyone who has seen the rise and fall of WCW knows what I mean)
Old 10-26-2012, 02:57 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Here's what I think :

Undertaker losing the streak could do to WWE what Goldberg losing his streak did to WCW. (anyone who has seen the rise and fall of WCW knows what I mean)
Nah. Goldberg's streak was every match he was in whereas Undertaker's is just a yearly occurrence.
Old 10-26-2012, 05:30 PM
though the vocals can be a little to extreme for me some times

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
Nah. Goldberg's streak was every match he was in whereas Undertaker's is just a yearly occurrence.
They are somewhat in the same boat as far as popularity for it goes. Goldberg was known as always winning his matches as Undertaker is known for always winning his wrestlemanias. They are both legacys that even people that don't know wrestling know about.
Old 10-26-2012, 05:55 PM
That Guy

Old 10-26-2012, 07:39 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

I remember reports coming out from 1999-2000 that Undertaker was "thinking of packing it in". Whatever, don't believe anything you read but what I'm saying is that rumors of his leaving have been going on for years.

I agree that if the streak ends it should be Kane. The problem though is that Kane probably doesn't have too many years left either so it really wouldn't be beneficial to him. So really the only young guy I'd want to see end it is CM Punk. If they had a loser like Sheamus or Ryback end it it would be pointless because who knows if they'll even be around another five or ten years. Ryback is hot now but things can fizzle really quickly in the WWE.

Overall, just leave the streak.