Queen - Atlantic City, NJ -- July 26th, 2014
Touche Amore -- Lawrence, KS -- July 27th, 2014
Machine Head -- Toledo, OH -- July 18th, 2014
MayhemFest -- Clarkston, MI -- July 17th, 2014
Winger -- Portland, ME -- July 26th, 2014

Old 10-17-2012, 06:33 PM
N00B

Hatebreed -- Detroit, MI -- October 12th, 2012

In true Harpos fashion the doors opened at 5pm, but the 1st band didn't take the stage until 8:45. That's ridiculous. On top of that, the PA system was not working, and they couldn't get it running on time, so Deez Nuts, who were supposed to play 1st, didn't get to play. No complaints from me. I saw these guys open for The Ghost Inside a few years ago, and they were SO bad! Shitty band w/ a shitty name.

All Shall Perish played 1st and absolutely killed it! This was my 2nd time seeing them, and they're fantastic! I can't wait to see em again!

Next up was Whitechapel. I've seen them 3x now. I just really don't get why these guys have such a following. Don't get me wrong... they definitely bring the heaviness and are a good live band, but to me they are, at best, mediocre musicians, and every song of theirs sounds the same. I don't get why they're any bigger than the hundreds of bands that are literally exactly like them. Oh well, maybe that's just me.

Hatebreed headlined, and they're truly one of the best live bands ever. They always have tons of energy, and their music is so easy to get into. The setlist was pretty standard, except for a few extra songs of of PERSEVERANCE since this is that album's 10th anniversary tour. I always leave a Hatebreed show wishing to have heard certain songs that they don't play a lot (e.g., "Betrayed By Life," "Divine Judgement," "The Most Truth," or "Concieved Through An Act of Violence"). I mean, to throw an extra 4 or 5 songs into the set would only make their set 10 min longer. Is that too much to ask? . Excellent set from Hatebreed as always, though. Setlist:

Proven
Perseverance
You're Never Alone
Everyone Bleeds Now
In Ashes They Shall Reap
As Diehard As They Come
Before Dishonor
Healing to Suffer Again
Last Breath
Final Prayer
This Is Now
Smash Your Enemies
A Call For Blood
To The Threshold
Live For This
I Will Be Heard
Destroy Everything
8/11 Norma Jean
9/11 For Today
9/12 hb
9/19 Periphery
10/16 PJ
Old 10-25-2012, 01:53 PM
N00B

They were supposed to play the entire Perseverance album. I blame Harpos on that one.

Tags
hatebreed