Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014
Boris -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- August 17th, 2014
Motley Crue -- Alpharetta, GA -- August 16th, 2014
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- August 14th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Old 10-15-2012, 01:45 PM
Metal-Setlistcore

More dates TO BE ANNOUNCED
Old 10-15-2012, 01:48 PM
Altars of Radness

Quote:
Originally Posted by anomynous View Post
More dates TO BE ANNOUNCED
Yes but look at them. There doesn't look like there will be room for a New England show. The TBA ones are likely before Ogden.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:49 PM
D.B.B.

I really want this tour to come to LA! (Even though they are both playing California Shit Fest and I'm gonna see both bands play headlining sets for free at the Slidebar within two weeks of eachother, but hey, I'm spoiled so fuck it)
Old 10-15-2012, 04:02 PM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Cali gets these bands for free, each headlining so WIIIN!
Tough Mudder-10/26
Real Friends/Neck Deep?-11/7
Old 10-15-2012, 04:14 PM
Metal-Setlistcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by treghet View Post
Yes but look at them. There doesn't look like there will be room for a New England show. The TBA ones are likely before Ogden.
There's still a good 8 - 10 shows after the last date to put it in before Christmas. Even though The Faceless might just ignore that anyway. I doubt they'll add more shows before.

Anyway Keene just tweet if they aren't coming to your town, most likely they are on another tour which will be announced "soon".
Old 10-15-2012, 04:22 PM
Altars of Radness

Quote:
There's still a good 8 - 10 shows after the last date to put it in before Christmas. Even though The Faceless might just ignore that anyway. I doubt they'll add more shows before.

Anyway Keene just tweet if they aren't coming to your town, most likely they are on another tour which will be announced "soon".
I guess you didn't read my post. California Metalfest is part of the tour. That's on Nov 24th, which leaves room for a Bay Area date and perhaps one more before Ogden. And how do you know there are more shows after? The tour is coming in a circle back to the Southwest. The chances of them going from Arizona all the way back to the East Coast are very slim.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:43 PM
Metal-Setlistcore

I don't know that they'll be after.

You're assuming that there won't be shows added after, just the same that I'm assuming there will be. I was just saying it makes sense for them to be after all the shows already listed, than before. Especially if in regard to New England.

Nothing's impossible, the tour itinerary is already weird on this.

Last edited by anomynous; 10-15-2012 at 05:52 PM.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:45 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

I'll probably be at this. I've always enjoyed The Faceless and I love Revocation, just pissed I've yet to see them headline.

So annoying that the facebook event page for our date is being spammed by morons wanting some local act as an opening band. C'mon.
09/14 - Citizen
09/17 - Mineral
09/18 - Clutch
Old 10-15-2012, 06:17 PM
Altars of Radness

Quote:
I don't know that they'll be after.

You're assuming that there won't be shows added after. I was just saying it makes sense for them to be after all the shows already listed, than before. Especially if in regard to New England.

Nothing's impossible, the tour itinerary is already weird on this.
Let me reiterate. I'm assuming there won't be shows added after because there's no logical reason for them to go all the way back to the other side of the country. Yes, occasionally tours do have terrible routing and go across the country twice, but what are the chances of that happening here? With the amount of dates they have already there's really no reason for them to book enough to get all the way back east. Not only that, but The Faceless is from LA so it makes sense for the tour to start here and end in Tucson. And I already explained why there should be more dates before Ogden, but I'll say it again, because apparently you didn't understand the first two times. California Metalfest is on the 24th and the show in Ogden, Utah is on the 27th. Aside from the gap in dates, that's also a long drive. It would be logical for them to book another show or two between them. There are really only a couple other opportunities for added shows, and the most feasible one I see is a show in El Paso or Albuquerque before Tucson.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:19 PM
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
I really want this tour to come to LA! (Even though they are both playing California Shit Fest and I'm gonna see both bands play headlining sets for free at the Slidebar within two weeks of eachother, but hey, I'm spoiled so fuck it)
Nekrogoblikon is opening the Slidebar show for the Faceless!