Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

After The Burial -- Toledo, OH -- March 27th, 2015
The Decemberists -- Milwaukee, WI -- March 25th, 2015
The Ghost Inside -- Lansing, MI -- March 23rd, 2015
The Skull -- Kansas City, MO -- March 23rd, 2015
Natefest -- Howell, NJ -- March 21st, 2015


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #741  
Old 10-07-2012, 01:06 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is online now
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 6,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
Those are the same people who probably don't care enough to go even if they did know about the shows in their area.
That's so true.
__________________
Who needs a god when you've got Big Macs?
Reply With Quote
  #742  
Old 10-07-2012, 01:11 PM
brutal_descent's Avatar
brutal_descent brutal_descent is offline
Happy birthday, darling. We love you very very very very very very much
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
Those are the same people who probably don't care enough to go even if they did know about the shows in their area.
What's the point of saying it, then?
__________________
5/23 Nick Cave
Reply With Quote
  #743  
Old 10-07-2012, 01:19 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is online now
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 6,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutal_descent View Post
What's the point of saying it, then?
To justify why they didn't get off their ass and go.
__________________
Who needs a god when you've got Big Macs?
Reply With Quote
  #744  
Old 10-07-2012, 01:35 PM
brutal_descent's Avatar
brutal_descent brutal_descent is offline
Happy birthday, darling. We love you very very very very very very much
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
To justify why they didn't get off their ass and go.
...Who would've called them out on it? If they shut up nobody knows or cares that they didn't go.
__________________
5/23 Nick Cave
Reply With Quote
  #745  
Old 10-07-2012, 01:44 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is online now
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 6,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutal_descent View Post
...Who would've called them out on it? If they shut up nobody knows or cares that they didn't go.
The bands always call people out on it. They obviously don't message each person individually, but if not enough people show up to a certain city, then they probably won't want to come back there and they make it a point to sometimes post about that. People just post they didn't know about it to try to get the band to come back again in case they decide to go the next time.
__________________
Who needs a god when you've got Big Macs?
Reply With Quote
  #746  
Old 10-07-2012, 02:04 PM
OraclesofAgony's Avatar
OraclesofAgony OraclesofAgony is offline
Born Again In Blasphemy
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Posts: 2,243
If I lived closer to LA I'd probably go to twice as many shows as I go to now. Hell, if I lived in LA I probably wouldn't miss any shows. But since I don't and I hate driving to LA with a passion, I miss a lot of shows I would go to see, and that's where all the tours get booked here.
__________________
5/21-24 Maryland Deathfest
Reply With Quote
  #747  
Old 10-07-2012, 02:11 PM
XDoomsayerX's Avatar
XDoomsayerX XDoomsayerX is offline
So either make a change or shut the fuck up about it already.
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California
Posts: 1,639
No more audio in my car...fuuuck
Reply With Quote
  #748  
Old 10-07-2012, 02:28 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is online now
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 6,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by OraclesofAgony View Post
If I lived closer to LA I'd probably go to twice as many shows as I go to now. Hell, if I lived in LA I probably wouldn't miss any shows. But since I don't and I hate driving to LA with a passion, I miss a lot of shows I would go to see, and that's where all the tours get booked here.
At least Master is playing in Corona next year, so that'll be a convenience for you.
__________________
Who needs a god when you've got Big Macs?
Reply With Quote
  #749  
Old 10-07-2012, 02:34 PM
OraclesofAgony's Avatar
OraclesofAgony OraclesofAgony is offline
Born Again In Blasphemy
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Posts: 2,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
At least Master is playing in Corona next year, so that'll be a convenience for you.
I think I'd rather go to the Slidebar show.

I'll also be done with school by the time the Slidebar show rolls around.
__________________
5/21-24 Maryland Deathfest
Reply With Quote
  #750  
Old 10-07-2012, 02:39 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is online now
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 6,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by OraclesofAgony View Post
I think I'd rather go to the Slidebar show.

I'll also be done with school by the time the Slidebar show rolls around.
Cool. I'm sure I'll be going to the Slidebar and hopefully one more show.
__________________
Who needs a god when you've got Big Macs?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:10 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008