Sadistic Intent -- Downey, CA -- December 21st, 2013
Thy Art Is Murder -- Sydney, Australia -- December 19th, 2014
Intronaut -- West Hollywood, CA -- December 19th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 10-05-2012, 08:49 PM
WELCOME TO THE WEST COAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by srm90 View Post
Slipping on a floor that has broken glass all over it?

Yeah, they need to pour that shit into cups. I always roll my eyes when the wasted motherfuckers walk into the pit with a full cup of beer right before the band is about to play because I know they're going to spill it immediately when they start. I got a whole pitcher of beer poured on me by some drunk chick when I went to see Posessed earlier this year.
Yeah, this girl poured beer on me at the beginning of Cianide's set at the Autopsy show in Chicago this year. I think I had details of that in my review.

Speaking of that, that bitch was there last night. I really wish she had slipped and landed on the shards of the beer bottle she broke on the ground. Terrible fucking person harassing my friends at every show she's at.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:51 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by srm90 View Post
Slipping on a floor that has broken glass all over it?

Yeah, they need to pour that shit into cups. I always roll my eyes when the wasted motherfuckers walk into the pit with a full cup of beer right before the band is about to play because I know they're going to spill it immediately when they start. I got a whole pitcher of beer poured on me by some drunk chick when I went to see Posessed earlier this year.
What you wrote in that paragraph is exactly what happened last night. Drunk person walking around with bottle in hand. I have had beer get on me by accident. Nothing too crazy like being drenched but at least i didn't get hit by a bottle or glass. I am honestly contemplating writing a complaint to Mojoes about this. Im not one to do that stuff often but in all seriousness common sense should be just that, common sense and beer should only be in cups. Same with liquor
Old 10-05-2012, 08:52 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageMetal468 View Post
Yeah, this girl poured beer on me at the beginning of Cianide's set at the Autopsy show in Chicago this year. I think I had details of that in my review.

Speaking of that, that bitch was there last night. I really wish she had slipped and landed on the shards of the beer bottle she broke on the ground. Terrible fucking person harassing my friends at every show she's at.
Dan you need to point out this bitch for me someday. I got the sibling sister who would love to put that bitch outta her misery
Old 10-06-2012, 01:09 AM
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack

Quote:
Originally Posted by treghet View Post
Some would say they're just too extreme.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:23 AM
Happy birthday, darling. We love you very very very very very very much

Nobody bitched about the formatting
3/15 Gogol Bordello
Old 10-06-2012, 10:46 AM
#Controversial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickweiser View Post
Dan you need to point out this bitch for me someday. I got the sibling sister who would love to put that bitch outta her misery
Lol what if the chick ended up being your sister
Old 10-06-2012, 04:35 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicbrian666 View Post
Lol what if the chick ended up being your sister
IF she did that shit at a show, i wouldnt bring her. She wouldnt hear the end of it from me. I do not fuck around with bs at shows.

On a side note, i saw the frontman from Cardiac Arrest at the show as well as one of the members of Kommandant. Both seemed to be very approachable nice dudes.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickweiser View Post
Side note: Mojoe's needs to either restrict drinking to upstairs again or stop selling fucking glass bottles. The last three shows have had broken glass all over in the pit. Also, at this one the floor was so slippery for Morbid Angel's set that a bunch of people were just sliding across the floor like it was a sheet of ice.
Mojoes just needs to stop selling glass bottles. MOST if not almost all venues poor the glass bottle into a cup, that floor was getting pretty bad. The glass spreaded everywhere from one of the bottles. I was watching my step anywhere i moved. In case you were wondering, i was the dude with red/brown hair put back with bandana and hoodie and black pants and boots. I go to plenty of shows in the IL area and know GarageMetal as well![/quote]

Exact same thing I thought when I saw Trivium there. I mean for god sake someone could use that bottle as a weapon haha.

Tags
morbid angel